This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

supraTruth » 22 Jul 2021, 1:54 pm » wrote: 🐂****!  U VOTED FOR BUSHES & RAGED AGAINST PRESIDENT OBAMA LIKE THE DOPE U HAVE ALWAYS BEEN!

You talking Bushes "plural"?  I voted for Clinton.  What else you got?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Huey » 22 Jul 2021, 1:56 pm » wrote: You talking Bushes "plural"?  I voted for Clinton.  What else you got?

Don't you love how lefties here are always stereotyping. They can't get past their group think mentality. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

Vegas » 22 Jul 2021, 2:00 pm » wrote: Don't you love how lefties here are always stereotyping. They can't get past their group think mentality.
Says the guy who just stereotyped 

Priceless 

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Huey » 22 Jul 2021, 1:56 pm » wrote: You talking Bushes "plural"?  I voted for Clinton.  What else you got?
Bushs?

Huey

Share      Unread post

And technically I didn't get to vote for Daddy Bush because I was unexpectedly deployed.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 22 Jul 2021, 1:53 pm » wrote: I do seem to recall you constantly bringing up Obama once you got here.  

Still no luck on that Pic?
Your recall sucks...

Help ​​​​​@Vegas  remember who was POTUS in 2008...

His ODS leaves him incapable of responding..

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

how many votes for Clinton?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 2:01 pm » wrote: Says the guy who just stereotyped 

Priceless
Unemployable.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Jul 2021, 2:07 pm » wrote: Your recall sucks...

Help ​​​​​@Vegas  remember who was POTUS in 2008...

His ODS leaves him incapable of responding..
I can recall I never posted the pic you described as well as the fact you did not call me Stroky until after you learned of my strokes.  You are in no position to question any one's recall.

Plus, YOU asked the question so that tells me you are having difficulty remembering who was POTUS in 2008.  

Let me assist you:

https://lmgtfy.app/?q=who+was+potus+in+2008

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Jul 2021, 2:08 pm » wrote: how many votes for Clinton?

Please explain why you care.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 22 Jul 2021, 2:17 pm » wrote: I can recall I never posted the pic you described as well as the fact you did not call me Stroky until after you learned of my strokes.  You are in no position to question any one's recall.

Plus, YOU asked the question so that tells me you are having difficulty remembering who was POTUS in 2008.  

Let me assist you:

https://lmgtfy.app/?q=who+was+potus+in+2008
Can you recall my prescient diagnosis?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 22 Jul 2021, 2:17 pm » wrote: Please explain why you care.
Just answer.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Just explain....Or do a search.  We have discussed this before Mr. Recall.  Hell, you might stumble across this mystery pic!   :rofl:  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Jul 2021, 2:19 pm » wrote: Can you recall my prescient diagnosis?

Irrelevant.  Plus, we were both throwing that back and forth at the time.  You did not call me Stroky until a week after you learned I had two strokes.  That is a fact.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 22 Jul 2021, 2:21 pm » wrote: Just explain....Or do a search.  We have discussed this before Mr. Recall.  Hell, you might stumble across this mystery pic!   Image

we'll call this the Huey Standard...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 22 Jul 2021, 2:22 pm » wrote: Irrelevant.  Plus, we were both throwing that back and forth at the time.  You did not call me Stroky until a week after you learned I had two strokes.  That is a fact.
Dwarf,

All that is irrelevant.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Jul 2021, 2:23 pm » wrote: Dwarf,

All that is irrelevant.

No, the fact is you did not call me Stroky until you learned until a week after I told you.  When you admit you were wrong and that is what happened we can then discuss you newest diversion concerning your lost challenge. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Jul 2021, 2:23 pm » wrote: we'll call this the Huey Standard...

You are the moron who does not know who was POTUS in 2008.  I showed you how to get the answer.  Too lazy?   :die:  

We call yours the Askholio Standard!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 22 Jul 2021, 2:26 pm » wrote: No, the fact is you did not call me Stroky until you learned until a week after I told you.  When you admit you were wrong and that is what happened we can then discuss you newest diversion concerning your lost challenge.
That's irrelevant...you lost.

Read the dedicated thread.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 22 Jul 2021, 2:27 pm » wrote: You are the moron who does not know who was POTUS in 2008.  I showed you how to get the answer.  Too lazy?   Image  

We call yours the Askholio Standard!
Dwarf, 

Stop confusing the **** out of yourself