This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,229
Politics: Libertarian

nefarious101 » 21 Jul 2021, 8:19 pm » wrote: Sorry but this thread isn't for *** like yourself to post in...you should search google for a *** only forum
lol.

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 35,461

IkeBana » 21 Jul 2021, 10:00 pm » wrote: Replace "Democrats" with "Confederates" and you will have made a point.

and you...preaching real history but demanding convenient replacement of facts.  There just went whatever credibility you had left....you're nothing but a barking dog now

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 15,672
Politics: Classical Liberal

nefarious101 » 21 Jul 2021, 8:09 pm » wrote: Democrats say they insist upon teaching real history....but yet they don't do it

Why aren't kids taught that...

Democrats were the slave owners
Democrats fought to keep black people in chains
Democrats brutalized blacks
Democrats created the KKK
Democrats created Jim Crowe 
Democrats fought against civil rights laws
Democrats have an unbroken history of being a political hate group and still is

Why won't they teach real history and still insist upon lies to cover what they really are and always have been?
 
I learned all that in school.
Then the parties switched platforms.
Were you under the impression that your OP was some kind of huge scoop? Some kind of inspired revelation?

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 35,015
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
AnnoyedLiberall » 22 Jul 2021, 6:35 am » wrote: I learned all that in school.
Then the parties switched platforms.
Were you under the impression that your OP was some kind of huge scoop? Some kind of inspired revelation?
There was no great party switch. Racists became politically homeless and their numbers dwindled to insignificance. Some of those remaining did indeed change to Republicans out of spite for being abandoned by the democrats but they didn't find a warm welcome in the republican party. There are no canards of the platform that promote racism. KKK members are as welcome at gop rallies as nambla members are at gay pride parades. Every conservative I personally know despises racism.

The fact remains when the racist vote mattered racists voted democrat.
 
 
Last edited by Neo on 22 Jul 2021, 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,699

nefarious101 » 22 Jul 2021, 4:57 am » wrote: and you...preaching real history but demanding convenient replacement of facts.  There just went whatever credibility you had left....you're nothing but a barking dog now
and you...whining like a hungry puppy whenever some historical information exposes your stupidity.
 

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,699

Neo » 22 Jul 2021, 6:52 am » wrote: There was no great party switch.
You're so fulla ****.  The Republican Party even had a name for it...the "Southern Strategy."  It began with the signing of the Civil Rights Act of 1964...and was locked in by Reagan, perhaps the slickest racist in the history of American politics in 1980.  The Republican party let every American white supremacist know that they would be welcome, and they all took advantage of it.  We are all well aware of how much you racist con-jobs hate history, but it's history so...here's a little history from the History Channel...you lying sack of ****...

Democratic defectors, known as the “Dixiecrats,” started a switch to the Republican party in a movement that was later fueled by a so-called "Southern strategy."
The night that Democratic President Lyndon B. Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, his special assistant Bill Moyers was surprised to find the president looking melancholy in his bedroom. Moyers later wrote that when he asked what was wrong, Johnson replied, “I think we just delivered the South to the Republican party for a long time to come.” Though some Democrats had switched to the Republican party prior to this, the defections became a flood after Johnson signed these acts.
Of course the History Channel is being kind and referring to the racists as "southerners", but we all know it's all about southern white supremacist racists flooding the Republican Party.

 
 
Last edited by Ike Bana on 22 Jul 2021, 7:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 35,461

AnnoyedLiberall » 22 Jul 2021, 6:35 am » wrote: I learned all that in school.
Then the parties switched platforms.
Were you under the impression that your OP was some kind of huge scoop? Some kind of inspired revelation?

it's called reality...get yourself a big scoop of it....it might taste bad but good for ya.

from your reply are you under the impression that you are the gatekeeper to the obvious....you learned something in school way back when?...or did you learn it recently under CRT and common core?

Here's a little test you can do at home....make a pancake....when it's done on one side flip it....is it still a pancake?....or an evil white supremacist?

Democrats flipped into republicans and republicans flipped in to a pancake....I got it!...I just earned make Fake News CNNLOL radical baiting badge too 

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 35,461

IkeBana » 22 Jul 2021, 7:02 am » wrote: and you...whining like a hungry puppy whenever some historical information exposes your stupidity.

Listen Thumbelina...when you deal with history you are dealing with historical facts....if the historical facts don't work for you try teaching hysterical theory...which is what you are demanding with your little CRT

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,699

Neo » 22 Jul 2021, 6:52 am » wrote: There was no great party switch. Racists became politically homeless and their numbers dwindled to insignificance. Some of those remaining did indeed change to Republicans out of spite for being abandoned by the democrats buy they didn't find a warm welcome in the republican party. There are no canards of the platform that promote racism. KKK members are as welcome at gop rallies as nambla members are at gay pride parades. Every conservative I personally know despises racism.

The fact remains when the racist vote mattered racists voted democrat.
The only fact that can be gleaned from all this tripe is that the GOP, fearing it will never win another Presidential election has gone full bore white supremacist, doing everything it can to keep black folks from casting their ballots.  And that last sentence...makes you the top gun lying-*** white supremacist ******* on this forum.  There's a fact for ya.  Granted, you're sneaky like Reagan, you prefer for buffy and neffy to take all the heat by way of their blatant comments...but all that means is that they have more integrity than a scumbag racist like you. 

At least with buffy and neffy their outside matches their inside and they have the balls to show what they really are.  Not Neo...don't ever turn your back on Neo.
 

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,699

nefarious101 » 22 Jul 2021, 7:23 am » wrote: Listen Thumbelina...when you deal with history you are dealing with historical facts....if the historical facts don't work for you try teaching hysterical theory...which is what you are demanding with your little CRT
It was called the "Southern Strategy" dimwit. The history is right there in the name the GOP gave it. The GOP did a top notch job of convincing every white supremacist ******* in the country that they had a home in the Republican party.  Wanna keep the *** from stealing your job and your automatic slot in the state college or university of your choice you stupid redneck *******?  Wanna keep them from buying the house next door or moving in to the apartment down the hall?  Welcome to the Republican Party.
 
 
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 35,015
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 22 Jul 2021, 7:11 am » wrote: You're so fulla ****.  The Republican Party even had a name for it...the "Southern Strategy."  It began with the signing of the Civil Rights Act of 1964...and was locked in by Reagan, perhaps the slickest racist in the history of American politics in 1980.  The Republican party let every American white supremacist know that they would be welcome, and they all took advantage of it.  We are all well aware of how much you racist con-jobs hate history, but it's history so...here's a little history from the History Channel...you lying sack of ****...

Democratic defectors, known as the “Dixiecrats,” started a switch to the Republican party in a movement that was later fueled by a so-called "Southern strategy."

Of course the History Channel is being kind and referring to the racists as "southerners", but we all know it's all about southern white supremacist racists flooding the Republican Party.
There was no flood. Racism was on its way out for decades, its last gasp of relevance happened in the 1960s under direct support of the democrat party. When the kkk voted democrat they numbered in the tens of millions. Now that they support Republicans there are less than 3000.
 
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 35,015
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 22 Jul 2021, 7:27 am » wrote: It was called the "Southern Strategy" dimwit. The history is right there in the name the GOP gave it. The GOP did a top notch job of convincing every white supremacist ******* in the country that they had a home in the Republican party.  Wanna keep the *** from stealing your job and your automatic slot in the state college or university of your choice you stupid redneck *******?  Wanna keep them from buying the house next door or moving in to the apartment down the hall?  Welcome to the Republican Party.
Not one policy promoted by the republican party has been racist. There was never a republican Jim Crow, never a bone thrown to the bigots. Secure borders is common sense, tough stances on crime are only racist if you are yourself a racist and believe minorities are racially predisposed to crime. Redlining is about winning elections, not race. I challenge you to name a single republican platform plank that is racist. 
 

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,699

Neo » 22 Jul 2021, 7:39 am » wrote: There was no flood. Racism was on its way out for decades, its last gasp of relevance happened in the 1960s under direct support of the democrat party. When the kkk voted democrat they numbered in the tens of millions. Now that they support Republicans there are less than 3000.
The actual history, as opposed to your white supremacist made up ****, says you're fulla ****.  You make up these stupid arguments that mean nothing, like the KKK...who **** cares about the KKK.  Tens of millions, my ***.  At it's zenith in 1925 the Klan never had more than five million active members.  The **** Klan is a ridiculous way to argue benchmarks of the flood of white supremacists into the Repubican party.  Of course you would use a distraction like Klan membership numbers to try to argue an issue that doesn't have a **** thing to do with Klan membership numbers in 1925 for christ's sake.

I don't even know why I'm writing this...you're a goddamn lying sack of ****...talking to you is a waste of good air.
 
 

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,699

Neo » 22 Jul 2021, 7:49 am » wrote: I challenge you to name a single republican platform plank that is racist.
Voter suppression.  You'll call it something else because you're a lying sack of ****, but it's voter suppression, it's racist, and it panders to and supports nationwide white supremacy.  That was easy.  Give it a rest racist prick.
 

Image

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 35,015
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 22 Jul 2021, 8:39 am » wrote: Voter suppression.  You'll call it something else because you're a lying sack of ****, but it's voter suppression, it's racist, and it panders to and supports nationwide white supremacy.  That was easy.  Give it a rest racist prick.

 
I call it vote security. Only racists and well meaning white liberals think requiring ID to vote is racist. 
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 35,015
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 22 Jul 2021, 8:35 am » wrote: The actual history, as opposed to your white supremacist made up ****, says you're fulla ****.  You make up these stupid arguments that mean nothing, like the KKK...who **** cares about the KKK.  Tens of millions, my ***.  At it's zenith in 1925 the Klan never had more than five million active members.  The **** Klan is a ridiculous way to argue benchmarks of the flood of white supremacists into the Repubican party.  Of course you would use a distraction like Klan membership numbers to try to argue an issue that doesn't have a **** thing to do with Klan membership numbers in 1925 for christ's sake.

I don't even know why I'm writing this...you're a goddamn lying sack of ****...talking to you is a waste of good air.
Just using the klan as a bellwether. Racism hasn't been popular in the United States in centuries. It hasn't been codified in law for decades. It was well on it's way out when democrats rolled up their welcome mat.
 


User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,366
Politics: Liberal

Why is PATHETIC LOSER and CHILDISH PUNK Nerfball SO STUPID he doesnt know what a COMMUNIST Is and SO BRAINWASHED he constantly acts like a five year old and makes a fool of himself?

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 34,617
Politics: Independent


Flamagusto, are you CRANKYPATED? :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,229
Politics: Libertarian

nuckinfutz » 22 Jul 2021, 1:44 pm » wrote: Flamagusto, are you CRANKYPATED? Image   Image   Image   Image
Are you all there?  :loco:  

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Benson13, Bidennextpresident, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Deezer Shoove, Famagusta, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jon, nefarious101, neue regel, OdeToJoy, Older Guy, omh, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, razoo, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Yahoo [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 603 guests