This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Famagusta » 22 Jul 2021, 1:51 pm » wrote: Are you all there?  Image
All 100% He man, well muscled(no roids) with huge whanger! And very handsome!
Interested? Mi casa su casa!
:lol:  

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 12:19 pm » wrote: Why is PATHETIC LOSER and CHILDISH PUNK Nerfball SO STUPID he doesnt know what a COMMUNIST Is and SO BRAINWASHED he constantly acts like a five year old and makes a fool of himself?
Who are you talking about?

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 22 Jul 2021, 1:56 pm » wrote: All 100% He man, well muscled(no roids) with huge whanger! And very handsome!
Interested? Mi casa su casa!
You can keep your whanger.

I like brains.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Famagusta » 22 Jul 2021, 1:51 pm » wrote: Are you all there?  Image
No. I can answer that. He exaggerates.. He has a girlfriend called Miss Crabby... She beats the hell outta him on a daily basis.. :lol:   :lol:  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 22 Jul 2021, 2:03 pm » wrote: You can keep your whanger.

I like brains.
I am just slightly under MENSA category Brainiac!
We can have a lot of fun on here, Karen! Aren't you here to have fun?
I have a remedy for your crankypation!
:lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 22 Jul 2021, 2:07 pm » wrote: I am just slightly under MENSA category Brainiac!
Image   Image   Image
And please tell us ladies what is that? This is funny?

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 22 Jul 2021, 2:07 pm » wrote: I am just slightly under MENSA category Brainiac!
Image   Image   Image
Have fun?

Yes.

But not with you.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Yes, just like you slightly suffer from TDS... and miss Crabby...

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 22 Jul 2021, 7:27 am » wrote: It was called the "Southern Strategy" dimwit. The history is right there in the name the GOP gave it. The GOP did a top notch job of convincing every white supremacist ******* in the country that they had a home in the Republican party.  Wanna keep the *** from stealing your job and your automatic slot in the state college or university of your choice you stupid redneck *******?  Wanna keep them from buying the house next door or moving in to the apartment down the hall?  Welcome to the Republican Party.

Most people call it the FAKE...like all the other fake **** you dine on daily....here it is 2021 and the communist democrats are still dealing heavily in racism and race baiting.....fake presentations and then using fake fact checking to back it up is nothing but selling the lie....and you are all in aren't you?

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Image   Image   Image
I was asked to join. Declined. Seemed pretentious.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 22 Jul 2021, 8:35 am » wrote: The actual history, as opposed to your white supremacist made up ****, says you're fulla ****.  You make up these stupid arguments that mean nothing, like the KKK...who **** cares about the KKK.  Tens of millions, my ***.  At it's zenith in 1925 the Klan never had more than five million active members.  The **** Klan is a ridiculous way to argue benchmarks of the flood of white supremacists into the Repubican party.  Of course you would use a distraction like Klan membership numbers to try to argue an issue that doesn't have a **** thing to do with Klan membership numbers in 1925 for christ's sake.

I don't even know why I'm writing this...you're a goddamn lying sack of ****...talking to you is a waste of good air.

you're struggling...give it up before you start to look really stupid

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 22 Jul 2021, 2:25 pm » wrote: Have fun?

Yes.

But not with you.
Karen, your breaking my heart! You shattered an old mans dreams!
I lub you!
:wub:   :wub:   :wub:  To bits! :lol:   :lol:   :lol: