This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

The smartest approach is the one endorsed in 2018 by economists at the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD): significant, broad-based taxes on capital gains, coupled with similarly efficient levies on transfers of wealth through gifts and inheritance. As the OECD report concluded, this promises the greatest increase in equity with the fewest costly side effects.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... tal-gains/

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 21 Jul 2021, 8:29 pm » wrote: The smartest approach is the one endorsed in 2018 by economists at the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD): significant, broad-based taxes on capital gains, coupled with similarly efficient levies on transfers of wealth through gifts and inheritance. As the OECD report concluded, this promises the greatest increase in equity with the fewest costly side effects.

Once you post a fake news link like washington post you lose all credibility....this thread is a fail

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 21 Jul 2021, 8:30 pm » wrote: Once you post a fake news link like washington post you lose all credibility....this thread is a fail
I know. Reading is hard for you.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 21 Jul 2021, 8:33 pm » wrote: I know. Reading is hard for you.

reading what tinkerbell?...your continuous parade of fake news posts?...that ain't happening 

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Another thread about envy...zzzzzz

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 21 Jul 2021, 8:37 pm » wrote: reading what tinkerbell?...your continuous parade of fake news posts?...that ain't happening
Look, you're just an ******* troll.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 21 Jul 2021, 8:38 pm » wrote: Look, you're just an ******* troll.

sure do make you ******* look like a ******* tho...don't I?  That's why I have tons of credibility and you don't

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 21 Jul 2021, 8:41 pm » wrote: sure do make you ******* look like a ******* tho...don't I?  That's why I have tons of credibility and you don't

Troll.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

and you are losing ground with each and every post you make....look at it this way...I own your *******....period!

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

Bidennextpresident » 21 Jul 2021, 8:29 pm » wrote: The smartest approach is the one endorsed in 2018 by economists at the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD): significant, broad-based taxes on capital gains, coupled with similarly efficient levies on transfers of wealth through gifts and inheritance. As the OECD report concluded, this promises the greatest increase in equity with the fewest costly side effects.

LVT