This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,110

The smartest approach is the one endorsed in 2018 by economists at the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD): significant, broad-based taxes on capital gains, coupled with similarly efficient levies on transfers of wealth through gifts and inheritance. As the OECD report concluded, this promises the greatest increase in equity with the fewest costly side effects.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... tal-gains/

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 35,562

Bidennextpresident » 21 Jul 2021, 8:29 pm » wrote: The smartest approach is the one endorsed in 2018 by economists at the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD): significant, broad-based taxes on capital gains, coupled with similarly efficient levies on transfers of wealth through gifts and inheritance. As the OECD report concluded, this promises the greatest increase in equity with the fewest costly side effects.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... tal-gains/

Once you post a fake news link like washington post you lose all credibility....this thread is a fail

User avatar
Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,110

nefarious101 » 21 Jul 2021, 8:30 pm » wrote: Once you post a fake news link like washington post you lose all credibility....this thread is a fail
I know. Reading is hard for you.

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 35,562

Bidennextpresident » 21 Jul 2021, 8:33 pm » wrote: I know. Reading is hard for you.

reading what tinkerbell?...your continuous parade of fake news posts?...that ain't happening 

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 20,844
Location: cranium of a human

Another thread about envy...zzzzzz

User avatar
Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,110

nefarious101 » 21 Jul 2021, 8:37 pm » wrote: reading what tinkerbell?...your continuous parade of fake news posts?...that ain't happening
Look, you're just an ******* troll.

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 35,562

Bidennextpresident » 21 Jul 2021, 8:38 pm » wrote: Look, you're just an ******* troll.

sure do make you ******* look like a ******* tho...don't I?  That's why I have tons of credibility and you don't

User avatar
Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,110

nefarious101 » 21 Jul 2021, 8:41 pm » wrote: sure do make you ******* look like a ******* tho...don't I?  That's why I have tons of credibility and you don't

Troll.

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 35,562

and you are losing ground with each and every post you make....look at it this way...I own your *******....period!
 

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,500
Politics: Green

Bidennextpresident » 21 Jul 2021, 8:29 pm » wrote: The smartest approach is the one endorsed in 2018 by economists at the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD): significant, broad-based taxes on capital gains, coupled with similarly efficient levies on transfers of wealth through gifts and inheritance. As the OECD report concluded, this promises the greatest increase in equity with the fewest costly side effects.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... tal-gains/


LVT

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Arris, Benson13, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, crimsongulf, Deezer Shoove, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, PaperLi [Bot], Pinterest [Bot], Polar1ty, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Yahoo [Bot], Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 667 guests