This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

Cedar » 22 Jul 2021, 10:50 am » wrote: The history books will say otherwise.
No they wont.  Lol

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

sootedupCyndi » 22 Jul 2021, 10:28 am » wrote: A few of them aren't.. which  is even Betah.
Goes to show you how Europeons are seeing our braindead fool of a potus. Ditzi Image  .
We feel your pain.... sorry, I couldn't resist that one... lol...

But don't make the mistake to think all europeons are like me or fama... we are the exception, the majority is like your liberal snowflakes... they just can't see it and they're suffering from TDS too... longing for the good old days of hope and change... of course those in government know that braindead is just a senile puppet... but they won't say anything... they don't care as long as they can be friends with the US again and work happily together to advance the globalist agenda...

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Once again, braindead managed to make a complete fool of himself at the CNN town hall meeting hosted by *** don lem'on. Unfortunately the town hall was only half full of the most ardent of braindead's moonbat worshipers. Too bad the rest of the country didn't get to see the clown show.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 22 Jul 2021, 7:05 am » wrote: The left can't be trusted....period.  They are like a cancer
The right is like multiple sclerosis...slow agonizing debilitating death.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Buffalo » 22 Jul 2021, 11:11 am » wrote: Once again, braindead managed to make a complete fool of himself at the CNN town hall meeting hosted by *** don lem'on. Unfortunately the town hall was only half full of the most ardent of braindead's moonbat worshipers. Too bad the rest of the country didn't get to see the clown show.
I can find a video where there was only like fifty people there. I can try and go get it if you want.. compared to the last event trump did. People as far as the eye could see. good after noon Buffalo.

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 22 Jul 2021, 11:02 am » wrote: We feel your pain.... sorry, I couldn't resist that one... lol...

But don't make the mistake to think all europeons are like me or fama... we are the exception, the majority is like your liberal snowflakes... they just can't see it and they're suffering from TDS too... longing for the good old days of hope and change... of course those in government know that braindead is just a senile puppet... but they won't say anything... they don't care as long as they can be friends with the US again and work happily together to advance the globalist agenda...

I just want to know how to the Chinese government faked a bunch of videos of people collapsing on the streets due to "Covid-19" while the Biden regime is only capable of performing mental acrobatics via vapid town halls with pre-arranged questions...

Clearly "they" are so incompetent they can't even execute something entertaining... :ninja:  

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Jul 2021, 12:51 pm » wrote: I can find a video where there was only like fifty people there. I can try and go get it if you want.. compared to the last event trump did. People as far as the eye could see. good after noon Buffalo.
And a good afternoon to you, Cyndi.  Yes the lapdog media tries to cover for braindead the demented,perverted, corrupt old fool, while his handlers do their best to keep him in line and on track which is impossible.

He is so unpopular that he couldn't fill a phone booth while Trump is still drawing 10's of 1000's.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Buffalo » 22 Jul 2021, 1:04 pm » wrote: And a good afternoon to you, Cyndi.  Yes the lapdog media tries to cover for braindead the demented,perverted, corrupt old fool, while his handlers do their best to keep him in line and on track which is impossible.

He is so unpopular that he couldn't fill a phone booth while Trump is still drawing 10's of 1000's.
Did you see the video Fama posted? Its really good. On the china thread...it's shocking. He gets worse by the day. But yet if a person tries to googly it. All you see is the establishments happy version.. It's there buried. It takes forever to pull it up. There in lies our problem. as a society. I really get tired fishing for it...and the fact that it's not there.. tells me all I need to know. ;)  

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Buffalo » 22 Jul 2021, 1:04 pm » wrote: And a good afternoon to you, Cyndi.  Yes the lapdog media tries to cover for braindead the demented,perverted, corrupt old fool, while his handlers do their best to keep him in line and on track which is impossible.

GUTLESS COWARD AND TRAITOR is still telling LIES for Russia and pushing Russian Intelligence propaganda since THAT is waht TRAITORS do. We all see Biden give speeches and answer questions and anyone can see he is FAR MORE INTELLIGENT than Trump ever WAS but pushing LIES FOR RUSSIA about Bidens mental health is what TRAITORS like Buffybutthurt DO

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/russia- ... d=72879355

Russia spreading disinformation about Biden's mental health: DHS
A previously planned release was withheld by DHS.

ByLuke Barr
September 8, 2020, 12:54 PM
• 6 min read

3:11
On Location: July 22, 2021

Catch up on the developing stories making headlines.
The Department of Homeland Security has found that Russia is spreading disinformation regarding former Vice President Joe Biden’s mental health, according to a DHS bulletin obtained by ABC News.

ABC News previously reported that DHS withheld publication of an intelligence bulletin warning law enforcement agencies of a Russian scheme to promote “allegations about the poor mental health” of Biden. The draft bulletin, titled “Russia Likely to Denigrate Health of US Candidates to Influence 2020 Election,” was submitted to the agency’s legislative and public affairs office for review on July 7. The analysis was not meant for public consumption, but it was set to be distributed to federal, state and local law enforcement partners two days later, on July 9, the emails show. It was not -- and after an uproar in the media an updated version of the bulletin was released Tuesday, providing details on what the Russian operation looks like.

Buffybutthurt is a TRAITOR and his GOD lost the election and he cant get over his GOD being a LOSER

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 22 Jul 2021, 12:53 pm » wrote: Clearly "they" are so incompetent they can't even execute something entertaining... Image
I wondered about that too... but then I thought about it... the propaganda isn't intented for people like you and me.. people capable of independent thought, forming their own opinion... it's intended to keep the woke liberal snowflakes going, encourage them, tell them they're doing the right thing... just look at the comments of the snowflakes... they don't need to be competent... the liberals will swallow anything, no matter how insane it sounds....

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 22 Jul 2021, 1:26 pm » wrote: I wondered about that too... but then I thought about it... the propaganda isn't intented for people like you and me.. people capable of independent thought, forming their own opinion... it's intended to keep the woke liberal snowflakes going, encourage them, tell them they're doing the right thing... just look at the comments of the snowflakes... they don't need to be competent... the liberals will swallow anything, no matter how insane it sounds....

Agreed...still, it would be nice to take some pointers from a Trumptard like Alex Jones...who at least makes his shows amusing...

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Biden Labeled 'Elderly Man Struggling to Maintain His Faculties' After Disastrous Town Hall

C. Douglas Golden

July 22, 2021 at 11:25am

Is President Joe Biden “an elderly man struggling to maintain his faculties?”

That’s one of the unkinder — or at least blunter — takeaways social media had after Wednesday night’s CNN presidential town hall in the Cincinnati area where Biden pushed vaccination, his spending plans, gun control and the impression this definitely wasn’t the guy who should be leading the free world.

Two clips in particular seemed to sum up the general atmosphere of the night. In the first, Biden struggled when asked about when vaccines would be available for children under 12.

“And the question is whether or not we should be in a position where you are — why can’t the experts say we know that this virus is, in fact — is, is, is going to be — or, excuse me — we, we, we know why all the drugs approved are not temporarily approved, but permanently approved,” Biden said.

“That’s underway, too. I expect that to occur quickly.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1418002392214384640

In another, Biden began by talking about vaccine hesitancy and ended up babbling about men on the moon and “whether those aliens are here or not.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1418007071400808448

For context, before the clip, Biden was addressing who you go to when you want the answer to a nagging question: “Or, you know — or, or, or, or, or the mom and dad, or, or, or, or the neighbor or when you go to church or when you’re — now, I, I, I, I really mean it. There are trusted interlocutors,” Biden said.

“Think of the people, if, if your kid wanted to find out whether or not there were — there’s a man on the moon or whatever, you know, something, or, you know, whether those aliens are here or not, you know, who are the people they talk to beyond the kids who love talking about it?”

Sure, yeah, whatever.

It wasn’t an hour full of that, which was a shame. As a person who genuinely enjoys auto racing, I’ve never known what it’s like to watch NASCAR for the crashes. Thanks to Joe Biden town halls, I can now roughly grok the experience — a whole lot of tedium punctuated by a few glorious outbursts of smoke-shrouded screeching and crunching of metal.

There’s a downside to entertaining yourself thusly, however. In NASCAR, depending on what happens, someone could get hurt. In the town halls, no matter what happens, Biden’s still the leader of the free world when it’s over.

Related: Fact Check: Biden Unleashes a Whopper on COVID and Vaccinations During CNN Town Hall

That sobering thought led conservative pundit Todd Starnes to note that Biden seemed to be “an elderly man struggling to maintain his faculties.”

“Are we all just going to ignore what we saw on CNN tonight – an elderly man struggling to maintain his faculties on national television?” Starnes tweeted.

Tom Elliott, impresario of video clip provider Grabien, managed to go viral with this two-word caption to Biden’s first rambling answer: “Crushing it.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1418000816917594118

Political strategist Caleb Hull’s take: “This guy is our president and can’t even complete a sentence.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1418002480466645000

Podcaster Dave Rubin: “How was Don Lemon’s follow up question not, ‘Joe, are you OK?’”

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/ ... wn-hall%2F

GOP Rep. Elise Stefanik of New York: “Is this for real? And the media will continue to fawn and look the other way.”

Liberals might be tempted to rationalize Wednesday night’s performance away thusly:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1418007071400808448

Sorry, no. This had nothing to do with Joe Biden’s stuttering. Yes, Biden has a stutter, and that’s not what anyone is making fun of. He’s had it for the entirety of his public life. What we’re seeing now wasn’t Joe Biden in 1971, 1991 or 2011, however.

Sure, he would say dumb things then, and wholly unrelated to his stutter at that. (Tell me, was stuttering responsible for the time he told an Indian-American man “you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent” back in 2006? Does stuttering make you prone to stereotyping? Where’s the link to a speech impediment there, keyboard warriors?)

At least you knew he was saying something, though, and the frequency was rare enough you could just shrug it off.

Those gaffes happen more frequently now — and it’s not just gaffes like Dunkin’ Donuts-level stereotyping, although that still happens.

Now we can’t even tell what he’s saying. I’m not sure Don Lemon knew, and I’m certain our president didn’t. He sounded like — well, “an elderly man struggling to maintain his faculties.” Todd Starnes had it right.

Thanks to the presidential limo, at least we don’t have to worry about him driving his car, but now we have to concern ourselves with the fact he’s driving the country. If you like watching NASCAR for the crashes, I suppose, you’re in for a real treat.

Shame he’s going to be putting the stars and stripes into the retaining wall quite a bit for the next few years.

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

GUTLESS COWARD and TRAITOR Buffy still pushing RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE PROPAGANDA that everyone can SEE is a LIE. This is what TRAITORS do. They get BUTTHURT because THEY LOST THE ELECTION then help RUSSIA to HURT AMERICA by telling RUSSIAN LIES FOR THEM. Buffy is a TRAITOR

ByLuke Barr
• 6 min read

The Department of Homeland Security has found that Russia is spreading disinformation regarding former Vice President Joe Biden’s mental health, according to a DHS bulletin obtained by ABC News.

ABC News previously reported that DHS withheld publication of an intelligence bulletin warning law enforcement agencies of a Russian scheme to promote “allegations about the poor mental health” of Biden. The draft bulletin, titled “Russia Likely to Denigrate Health of US Candidates to Influence 2020 Election,” was submitted to the agency’s legislative and public affairs office for review on July 7. The analysis was not meant for public consumption, but it was set to be distributed to federal, state and local law enforcement partners two days later, on July 9, the emails show. It was not -- and after an uproar in the media an updated version of the bulletin was released Tuesday, providing details on what the Russian operation looks like.

We SEE BIDEN we watch him give speaches we see him answer questions he is OBVIOUSLY far more intelligent on his WORST DAY than Trump has EVER BEEN. Buffy is a TRAITOR so since Putin WANTS to push this ridiculous LIE about Biden Buffy does what TRAITORS DO and helps RUSSIA hurt America

BUFFY IS A TRAITOR

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Jul 2021, 9:29 am » wrote: “People are listening to social media instead of listening to their docs,” he said. “Somebody who has a million followers all of the sudden becomes the expert on not getting the vaccine.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-07-22/-ridiculous-vaccine-myths-cripple-u-s-uptake-as-delta-surges?srnd=premium&sref=lMtIv2Vb

washington post against bloomberg.......the battle of the fake news websites and brought to us by BV the forum's ragin' dickhead....we expect it from you but your effort is worthless....fake isn't worth much once it escape the emptiness between your ears

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 22 Jul 2021, 11:15 am » wrote: The right is like multiple sclerosis...slow agonizing debilitating death.

Fail....try again *******...you don't mind if I call you ******* do ya....being your wearing a dress and all

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Even the Audience is Fake: Check Out the Crowd at Joe Biden’s CNN Town Hall

July 22, 2021 Mark Hale

It’s well known that whenever CNN has a town hall event for a Democrat it’s always a pre-staged and packaged event.

CNN hack Donna Brazile cheated and gave Hillary the questions before her debate with Bernie Sanders.

CNN filled up its 2007 Hillary Clinton town hall with Democrat operatives.

CNN stacked its anti-gun town hall in 2018 and was accused of scripting the questions.

Trending: Metformin Will Kill Your Kidneys (Do This To Stop…)
And tonight CNN moved all of its audience to the first few rows so that it appears there is actual interest in America to see Joe Biden stumble all over himself in a town hall.

This is a joke.

https://www.toddstarnes.com/politics/vi ... town-hall/

Braindead is a joke...a sick joke!!!

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 2:37 pm » wrote: GUTLESS COWARD and TRAITOR Buffy still pushing RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE PROPAGANDA that everyone can SEE is a LIE. This is what TRAITORS do. They get BUTTHURT because THEY LOST THE ELECTION then help RUSSIA to HURT AMERICA by telling RUSSIAN LIES FOR THEM. Buffy is a TRAITOR

ByLuke Barr
• 6 min read

We SEE BIDEN we watch him give speaches we see him answer questions he is OBVIOUSLY far more intelligent on his WORST DAY than Trump has EVER BEEN. Buffy is a TRAITOR so since Putin WANTS to push this ridiculous LIE about Biden Buffy does what TRAITORS DO and helps RUSSIA hurt America

BUFFY IS A TRAITOR
We don’t need the Russians to spread it.  We can see it for ourselves.

It’s self evident.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Nah, we aren't going to log in to get more excuses for braindead's performance...

But the propaganda is just so pathetic.... do you really believe the evil Russians are the reason people are questioning the functioning of braindead's 'brain'... no one... with a functioning brain... buys that crap... it's plain to see...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1403421687861764099

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

CNN Airs Hour-Long PSA On Warning Signs Of Dementia

July 22nd, 2021 - BabylonBee.com

CINCINNATI, OH—As part of a campaign to raise awareness and improve public knowledge on treatment options, CNN aired an hour-long public service announcement on the warning signs of dementia Wednesday night.

The PSA, which ran over an hour, showed tragic footage of an old man ranting and making nonsensical, confusing statements.

CNN says they hope the footage will encourage family members of the elderly to get them tested for the early warning signs of dementia. The cable news channel displayed a phone number for a hotline people can call if they believe someone they know might be suffering from symptoms of the condition.

"If you or a loved one act like this man," said Don Lemon, "please, we beg you, get help. Slurred speech, inaccurate statements, an inability to remember where you are—these are all signs that your loved one might be suffering from dementia, whether he's retired or the president of the United States."

"... and we'd take the rhubarb and we'd put it in the pie, right in the ol' pie," the old man said suddenly, in a rare moment of lucidity. "It was incredible. You wouldn't think rhubarb would taste good, but it's the sweetness. The strawberries. The strawberries. The strawberries. That's what makes it work! Airplanes! Airplanes are neat, you know, but they're a myth. How do they get them up there? They don't—d-d-don't even have feathers."

Many of the attendees were touched by both the PSA and the old man.