This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Biden questions whether a vaccine approved by Trump would be safe
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 22 Jul 2021, 5:55 am » wrote: Biden questions whether a vaccine approved by Trump would be safe
Was braindead speaking from his basement?

The plandemic was the perfect (excuse) cover for the lapdog, for the dim-0-craps, enemy of the people, lying, leftist, corporate controlled media to bury and ignore the proof of corruption of braindead and his family that was revealed on crackhead hunter's laptop.  
It is the gift that keeps on giving but ignored by the lapdog media.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Buffalo » 22 Jul 2021, 6:21 am » wrote: Was braindead speaking from his basement?

The plandemic was the perfect (excuse) cover for the lapdog, for the dim-0-craps, enemy of the people, lying, leftist, corporate controlled media to bury and ignore the proof of corruption of braindead and his family that was revealed on crackhead hunter's laptop.  
Image   Image  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kckN0f-3kNM

Last edited by sooted up Cyndi on 22 Jul 2021, 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

nefarious101 » 22 Jul 2021, 5:55 am » wrote: Biden questions whether a vaccine approved by Trump would be safe
I would question it too.  Trump initially said the virus was fake news...a left wing hoax. 

Are you changing your tune? 

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 22 Jul 2021, 6:41 am » wrote: I would question it too.  Trump initially said the virus was fake news...a left wing hoax. 

I used to question if you really could be that stoopid.... but that was months ago... it's clear that you're not faking it...

Stoopid injun

:blink:  

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Jantje_Smit » 22 Jul 2021, 6:49 am » wrote: I used to question if you really could be that stoopid.... but that was months ago... it's clear that you're not faking it...

Stoopid injun

https://youtu.be/XN9lgrT8eVc

You are "Swedish" or "Dutch".  It doesn't really matter. You both go both ways...enough said.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 22 Jul 2021, 6:21 am » wrote: Was braindead speaking from his basement?

The left can't be trusted....period.  They are like a cancer

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 22 Jul 2021, 6:56 am » wrote: You are "Swedish" or "Dutch".  It doesn't really matter. You both go both ways...enough said.
Are you sure about that?

Maybe you should take it up with the @Benson13  clown... he doesn't seem to agree with you...
Benson13 » 21 Jul 2021, 1:49 pm » wrote: He's not dutch Supra....he's most likely from alabama or texass, pretending to be foreign thinking he's clever

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 22 Jul 2021, 6:41 am » wrote: I would question it too.  Trump initially said the virus was fake news...a left wing hoax. 

My tune?....my tune doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things...just like yours doesn't either.

I hear one thing today from the godless communist democrats and it's the exact opposite of what we heard just a few months ago

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Sky News host Alan Jones says Joe Biden “has to be taken out of circulation” after a CNN Town Hall filled with blunders, including an “incoherent rambling about men on the moon and aliens”.

Mr Jones said President Biden remained “unchallenged in his rambling” because “CNN are mouthpieces for Biden”.

“This bloke has to be taken out of circulation,” Mr Jones said.

“This bloke, Joe Biden, belongs in a home and that home is not the White House.”

https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/alan ... 77a977090b

^ THAT is President of the United States???

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Famagusta » 22 Jul 2021, 8:46 am » wrote: Sky News host Alan Jones says Joe Biden “has to be taken out of circulation” after a CNN Town Hall filled with blunders, including an “incoherent rambling about men on the moon and aliens”.

Mr Jones said President Biden remained “unchallenged in his rambling” because “CNN are mouthpieces for Biden”.

“This bloke has to be taken out of circulation,” Mr Jones said.

“This bloke, Joe Biden, belongs in a home and that home is not the White House.”

https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/alan ... 77a977090b

^ THAT is President of the United States???
That was GOOD. It's SHOCKING

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

The BDS is strong today!!!!!!!!

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Jul 2021, 9:07 am » wrote: That was GOOD. It's SHOCKING
Did you listen to Allan Jones?

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 9:10 am » wrote: The BDS is strong today!!!!!!!!
If you can’t see there’s something wrong with your “President”, there’s something wrong with you.  :loco:  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 22 Jul 2021, 9:13 am » wrote: If you can’t see there’s something wrong with your “President”, there’s something wrong with you.  Image

I think he is great so **** your opinion 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Famagusta » 22 Jul 2021, 9:11 am » wrote: Did you listen to Allan Jones?
YES the entire thing.. TWICE  The video is really GOOD. i cant wait to see if any snowflakes can defend that? HOOT

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 9:14 am » wrote: I think he is great so **** your opinion
Expletives the best you can do?

You silly myopic fool.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 22 Jul 2021, 9:17 am » wrote: Expletives the best you can do?

You silly myopic fool.
Well he won the election.....I am in good company.  Lol

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Jul 2021, 9:15 am » wrote: YES the entire thing.. TWICE  The video is really GOOD. i cant wait to see if any snowflakes can defend that? HOOT
VGiants already did.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 9:18 am » wrote: Well he won the election.....I am in good company.  Lol
No he didn’t.

The crime of the century.