This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

Be honest with yourself as to how and why you are a specific proportionately here lifetime. why, how, what, where, when, who obeying means, motives, methodologies, evolving here, mayhem, madness, misery from ignoring biology sustains eternal separation of each lifetime of the food chain ever inhabited this atmosphere so far.

What is intellectual freedom from? Self, mutually limited to evolving here now as equally timed apart. Democracy denies living as one of a kind cradle to grave protected by law defended academically, artistically, politically, spiritually, economically, socially, ancestrally.

reality is state of mind controlling outcomes arrived so far. Know how to change without destroying what was constructed to make life easier for all limited to mutually evolving here now.

Serenity is understanding the difference to things that never stay the same and things never duplicated twice here now. One universal constant. Time is stationary, reproduce cycles never duplicate, or stay the same shape formed as conceived in compounding DNA results timed apart now as living population here.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

This guy is a **** nut. Serious mental health issues

omh

Share      Unread post

Your career character role playing a social narrative I see why you take that position since your ancestry did it also. So did mine. But I had to discover the kinetic missing link, not the justified excuses used historically to date. I have achieved my quest and changed my mind since 1983. Took me to 2006 to be able to explain what I learned about kinetic molecular migration people that choose reality over real won't accept until extinction ends it once and for all.

Pride of getting away with never accepting real has your made up mind more important than what your brain navigates as personally sharing space now, mutually evolving equally as all life outside your skin.

omh

Share      Unread post

Vegas giants » 22 Jul 2021, 8:42 am » wrote: This guy is a **** nut. Serious mental health issues
when persons spend their time serving ideas larger than their genetic connection to mutually evolving here so far, social nurturing silenced their instinctive awareness by age 4 historically each generation to day.

Dare list the institutions serving humanity that organized this traditional behavior to date?
Bet silence or same crap you posted so far continues.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

omh » 22 Jul 2021, 8:53 am » wrote: Your career character role playing a social narrative I see why you take that position since your ancestry did it also. So did mine. But I had to discover the kinetic missing link, not the justified excuses used historically to date. I have achieved my quest and changed my mind since 1983. Took me to 2006 to be able to explain what I learned about kinetic molecular migration people that choose reality over real won't accept until extinction ends it once and for all.

Pride of getting away with never accepting real has your made up mind more important than what your brain navigates as personally sharing space now, mutually evolving equally as all life outside your skin.
So far.

omh

Share      Unread post

true denier that won't tolerate honesty within biological results to date being used against any reality governing tomorrow now.

when faith in symbolism fails, what is left behind?
what are you without mob rule justification "We said so." backing up your vernacular who character.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

omh

Share      Unread post

It doesn't work anymore. Static ideas are just a spark to the kinetics inducing the next static response discharged another generation later. You are part of people protecting what fooled your ancestry so far.

Your choice. I decided to correct my participation while not disrupting methods that do make life easier for equally occupying replacements added from now on.

Peace is how one behaves cradle to grave as mutually occupying space timed apart in the atmosphere here. God, country, economics won't make it happen and more likely prevent peace than establishing it from now on.

History shows where humans failed to accept biological separation so far.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

Oh ****! He's eternally separating again

omh

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 22 Jul 2021, 9:53 am » wrote: Oh ****! He's eternally separating again
I am not doing the eternally separating, biological results are doing it naturally and humanity works against it idealistically. I explain what goes wrong intellectually as everyone ignores their instinctive awareness to living proportionately alive now.

Again series spontaneously combining total sums of individual behavior as a whole simultaneously taking place parallel to mutually evolving now. That goes 5 generations present without exception because of hope, faith, charity, power, wealth, fame, rank, equity, leadership, fellowship, outcast.

Living biologically happens one way, humanity governs intellectually every other way..

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Thanks omh.

You are a "uniter".
I actually agree with some libs in this thread.

-----

Quit acting nutty for a while.

You have to keep pinning your own threads so ANYONE will look at them.

Note that I did not say READ them. We aren't...

:wave:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 22 Jul 2021, 12:50 pm » wrote: Thanks omh.

You are a "uniter".
I actually agree with some libs in this thread.

-----

Quit acting nutty for a while.

You have to keep pinning your own threads so ANYONE will look at them.

Note that I did not say READ them. We aren't...

my pinning my own threads is me getting even with everyone telling me I don't know real from every verbal reality ever invented to control social outcomes forward from now and life is limited to mutually evolving when here spontaneously one of a kind simultaneously parallel to ancestries already established past generations where 1 of 16 great great grandparents and siblings were added, 1 of 8 great grandparents and siblings added, 1 of 4 grandparents and siblings without reproducing generation, 1 of 2 parent generation and siblings not reproducing, and each great great grandchild added to ever changing people alive so far.

Take away theories and theologies developed historically and there is no reasonable doubt legal system, just absolute corrupted use to power of suggestion done ancestrally so far.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

omh » 22 Jul 2021, 1:03 pm » wrote: my pinning my own threads is me getting even with everyone telling me I don't know real from every verbal reality ever invented to control social outcomes forward from now and life is limited to mutually evolving when here spontaneously one of a kind simultaneously parallel to ancestries already established past generations where 1 of 16 great great grandparents and siblings were added, 1 of 8 great grandparents and siblings added, 1 of 4 grandparents and siblings without reproducing generation, 1 of 2 parent generation and siblings not reproducing, and each great great grandchild added to ever changing people alive so far.

Take away theories and theologies developed historically and there is no reasonable doubt legal system, just absolute corrupted use to power of suggestion done ancestrally so far.
I understand your reason for pinning for about eleven words or so...

After that you provide the reason why people wonder about you.

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 22 Jul 2021, 2:38 pm » wrote: I understand your reason for pinning for about eleven words or so...

After that you provide the reason why people wonder about you.
Gee you posted this like a subliminal attempt to make me give up trying to correct nurtured human nature done on purpose by those training brains to mind how you perform here.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

omh » 22 Jul 2021, 2:52 pm » wrote: Gee you posted this like a subliminal attempt to make me give up trying to correct nurtured human nature done on purpose by those training brains to mind how you perform here.
"Gee, brains, you perform here."

Thank you for the kind words.
I assume it is your usual jumble puzzle and I found the compliment within.

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 22 Jul 2021, 4:53 pm » wrote: "Gee, brains, you perform here."

Thank you for the kind words.
I assume it is your usual jumble puzzle and I found the compliment within.

listen, intellectual reality separates church and state context, but never discusses syllables by context vs genetic content as reproduced to total numbers living now.

I didn't make reality a brain teaser for people to pick which mentality they make a career out of sustaining cradle to grave to earn a piece of the action making fools of everyone alive as historically came to be currently the 7.8 billion replacements here.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

omh » 22 Jul 2021, 5:11 pm » wrote: listen, intellectual reality separates church and state context, but never discusses syllables by context vs genetic content as reproduced to total numbers living now.

I didn't make reality a brain teaser for people to pick which mentality they make a career out of sustaining cradle to grave to earn a piece of the action making fools of everyone alive as historically came to be currently the 7.8 billion replacements here.
Timed apart now.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

omh » 22 Jul 2021, 5:11 pm » wrote: listen, intellectual reality separates church and state context, but never discusses syllables by context vs genetic content as reproduced to total numbers living now.

You must have some sense of humor.
Like a muscle, it needs to be exercised.

No one is always right. What if you're wrong?
Does your philosophy have ways to manage that?
Besides ending it all, that is. Life is still worth living...