This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Bidennextpresident » 22 Jul 2021, 11:36 am » wrote: Familiar with the guy. So what?

so cite it, expert

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 11:43 am » wrote: so cite it, expert

I don't want to discuss fascism, that's your issue.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

SJConspirator » 22 Jul 2021, 10:05 am » wrote: I used to believe in Democracy. I underestimated how susceptible the human brain is to propaganda, how much it lacks critical thinking, and how lazy the mind really is when it comes to long term planning and gaining a wide perspective.

Democracy is not the ideal form of government.

If democracy is defined as the majority rules, then yes, it will not last. That is an awful system. However, that is why we aim for a Republic democracy. In a republic, not only is there a checks and balance in the government, but there is also a checks and balance between the people. In a normal democracy, where majority rules, then we could easily lose property to the majority. As a simple example and analogy, assume you live in a neighborhood where you are the only one who owns a car. However, everyone else needs to get to work, but they can't. So the neighborhood gets together and has a vote if your neighbors could use your car by dividing up the time used among each neighbor. If there are 10 people voting, then 9 will probably say yes, and you will say no. 9-1. The majority wins, therefore you must give up your car. However, we have a system in place that ensures property rights , so their cannot be tyranny of the majority. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 22 Jul 2021, 11:44 am » wrote: I don't want to discuss fascism, that's your issue.
No lol. You CANT discuss it.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 11:49 am » wrote: No lol. You CANT discuss it.
I will give you credit for being a sincere fascist. You truly are an *******.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 22 Jul 2021, 11:51 am » wrote: I will give you credit for being a sincere fascist. You truly are an *******.
As if you could even identify a 'sincere fascist'.

I am far less of an ******* than you. I am merely willing to do what is necessary to preserve that which is beautiful and innocent. 

you, and your fellows in your leftist echo chamber, despise things precisely because they are beautiful

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 12:01 pm » wrote: As if you could even identify a 'sincere fascist'.

I am far less of an ******* than you. I am merely willing to do what is necessary to preserve that which is beautiful and innocent. 

you, and your fellows in your leftist echo chamber, despise things precisely because they are beautiful

blah blah don't care

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

SJConspirator » 22 Jul 2021, 10:59 am » wrote: Lies.  Projection.  You are projecting your own wishes on me, with a twist... you want white men to be slaves to Jews, herded into tiny polluted cities working to power the machines while the Jew masters are free to roam the earth, extract organs from the populace at will to gain immortality, and explore outer space.
I tried to tell him you were a white supremacist 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 22 Jul 2021, 11:49 am » wrote: If democracy is defined as the majority rules, then yes, it will not last. That is an awful system. However, that is why we aim for a Republic democracy. In a republic, not only is there a checks and balance in the government, but there is also a checks and balance between the people. In a normal democracy, where majority rules, then we could easily lose property to the majority. As a simple example and analogy, assume you live in a neighborhood where you are the only one who owns a car. However, everyone else needs to get to work, but they can't. So the neighborhood gets together and has a vote if your neighbors could use your car by dividing up the time used among each neighbor. If there are 10 people voting, then 9 will probably say yes, and you will say no. 9-1. The majority wins, therefore you must give up your car. However, we have a system in place that ensures property rights , so their cannot be tyranny of the majority.

lol i think id rather some people share my car than to give them no choice but to steal my stuff

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 12:04 pm » wrote: I tried to tell him you were a white supremacist

opposing jewish supremacy is white supremacy?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 12:05 pm » wrote: lol i think id rather some people share my car than to give them no choice but to steal my stuff
I prefer the third option

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 12:06 pm » wrote: opposing jewish supremacy is white supremacy?
It is the way you guys do it

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 12:06 pm » wrote: I prefer the third option

'third position' is another term for fascism

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 12:07 pm » wrote: It is the way you guys do it
how do i do it? you object to all those jews i kill every day?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 12:08 pm » wrote: 'third position' is another term for fascism
Uh.......nope

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 12:08 pm » wrote: how do i do it? you object to all those jews i kill every day?
You would if we let you.   But you are a weak and powerless kitten so you cant do much harm

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 12:09 pm » wrote: You would if we let you.   But you are a weak and powerless kitten so you cant do much harm

so the question remains, moron

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 12:11 pm » wrote: so the question remains, moron
What is your question?