This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 12:11 pm » wrote: What is your question?

you object to how i do it? what exactly?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 12:11 pm » wrote: What is your question?

tell me what white supremacy me and sj are doing.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 12:10 pm » wrote: It's nice for people to have opinions

....this is a wikipedia link

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 12:19 pm » wrote: ....this is a wikipedia link
I know

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 12:15 pm » wrote: tell me what white supremacy me and sj are doing.
Expressing white supremacist opinions.  Perfectly legal......and all you can do.  Lol

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 12:13 pm » wrote: you object to how i do it? what exactly?
I object to your opinion but you are free to say it

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 12:22 pm » wrote: Expressing white supremacist opinions.  Perfectly legal......and all you can do.  Lol

what white supremacist opinion?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 12:24 pm » wrote: what white supremacist opinion?
That we should kick out blacks and jews and form a white nation.    Duh

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 12:25 pm » wrote: That we should kick out blacks and jews and form a white nation.    Duh

how is that white supremacy? it is nationalism. A white supremacist would want to keep them here and enslave them...right?

omh

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 22 Jul 2021, 10:05 am » wrote: I used to believe in Democracy. I underestimated how susceptible the human brain is to propaganda, how much it lacks critical thinking, and how lazy the mind really is when it comes to long term planning and gaining a wide perspective.

Democracy is not the ideal form of government.
The universe has a simple rule to energy flow, be it light, electricity, life in one atmosphere, Kinetics work paths of least resistance. Potential differences between shared static ideas don't do anything until people move to make them social reality within a living population where vocabulary replaces instinctive navigating space while timed apart now to relative time governing outcomes to details never duplicated again here.
Last edited by omh on 22 Jul 2021, 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 12:25 pm » wrote: how is that white supremacy? it is nationalism. A white supremacist would want to keep them here and enslave them...right?
White nationalism.  A white supremacist wants a white nation

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 12:26 pm » wrote: White nationalism.  A white supremacist wants a white nation

seems to contradict white supremacy to me. Ghandi wanting to kick the brits and muslims out of india was an example of hindu nationalism. Not hindu supremacy. You see the difference?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 12:27 pm » wrote: seems to contradict white supremacy to me. Ghandi wanting to kick the brits and muslims out of india was an example of hindu nationalism. Not hindu supremacy. You see the difference?
He never ever ever wanted to kick the brits and muslims out of India.   Brits and muslims  live in india now and are free to run for public office

You are lying

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 12:29 pm » wrote: He never ever ever wanted to kick the brits and muslims out of India.   Brits and muslims  live in india now and are free to run for public office

You are lying

dude this is basic history. No, i am telling the truth, and you are lying.

there were also a select number of jews allowed to live within nazi germany.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 12:36 pm » wrote: dude this is basic history. No, i am telling the truth, and you are lying.

there were also a select number of jews allowed to live within nazi germany.
Can a muslim or brit run for public office in india?  If they are citizens do they have full rights as Indians?

Answer that

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 12:37 pm » wrote: Can a muslim or brit run for public office in india?  If they are citizens do they have full rights as Indians?

Answer that
What might influence whether they are citizens?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_of_India

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 12:43 pm » wrote: What might influence whether they are citizens?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_of_India
Do you like potatoes?

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

In Nearly All Other Democracies, This Is Not Normal

Moreover, in most democracies, candidates do not have to fund-raise all the time to run; governments typically provide public financing to the political parties. The two-year term, combined with primary elections and the constant need to raise funds individually, generates exceptional turbulence and short-term focus in our politics.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/21/opin ... ution.html

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 12:37 pm » wrote: Can a muslim or brit run for public office in india?  If they are citizens do they have full rights as Indians?

Answer that

wrong.  Muslims are attacked in the streets in India

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 22 Jul 2021, 1:16 pm » wrote: wrong.  Muslims are attacked in the streets in India
Answer the question idiot