This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 22 Jul 2021, 1:16 pm » wrote: wrong.  Muslims are attacked in the streets in India
India's problem to fix.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 1:17 pm » wrote: Answer the question idiot

The answer is no.  You speak English in ****?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

SJConspirator » 22 Jul 2021, 1:36 pm » wrote: The answer is no.  You speak English in ****?
So a muslim or brit in india that is a citizen does not have the rights of citizenship?

Say it 

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 1:39 pm » wrote: So a muslim or brit in india that is a citizen does not have the rights of citizenship?

Say it

go build your own shangri la India is taken

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 22 Jul 2021, 1:45 pm » wrote: go build your own shangri la India is taken
**** white supremacist coward.  

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

This guy has no life. VG is glued to this forum every minute, he cant even pry himself away long enough to take a ****. Pathetic

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 22 Jul 2021, 1:47 pm » wrote: This guy has no life. VG is glued to this forum every minute, he cant even pry himself away long enough to take a ****. Pathetic
Your white supremacist argument fails so you come after me.

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 12:05 pm » wrote: lol i think id rather some people share my car than to give them no choice but to steal my stuff

No way. People will still steal it anyway. They may not think they got a fair deal in the whole sharing thing, so they steal it. We live in a world where human nature can be desperate and cruel. There is a lot of good in us, but there is an equal amount of ugliness. 

omh

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 22 Jul 2021, 1:45 pm » wrote: go build your own shangri la India is taken
80% of India's population is still Hindu. Islam is second. Wasn't the game of chess created by those worshipping Hindu? Teaching caste systems of intellectual governance. Hindu is 1,000 years older than Torah.

About 2 times older than Christianity.
what is the difference between a social advocate and a contextual activist? Both divert attention away from genetic constants mutually evolving here now as ancestrally positioned since inception of the species.

Career path and character role playing demanding society become more than life offers those lived so far.

Hey, royal we advocates, loyal us contextual activists, omega they, them, those people buying up ideas as franchised social identities serving humanity's greater good principals.

peepee

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 22 Jul 2021, 10:05 am » wrote: I used to believe in Democracy. I underestimated how susceptible the human brain is to propaganda, how much it lacks critical thinking, and how lazy the mind really is when it comes to long term planning and gaining a wide perspective.

Democracy is not the ideal form of government.
:rolleyes:  
..what we live in is ((((((MUCH))))) better described as a 'plutocracy,' not a democracy...if you truly understood our hideous monetary order you wouldn't spew  :o   near as much trifling bs as you do...  ;)  

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 23 Jul 2021, 7:19 am » wrote: :rolleyes:  
..what we live in is ((((((MUCH))))) better described as a 'plutocracy,' not a democracy...if you truly understood our hideous monetary order you wouldn't spew  :o   near as much trifling bs as you do...  ;)  
What is your "we" as I am not within that mentality lock on controlling social behavior cradle to grave type casting people. One species with many varieties that adapted to geographical environments before civilization became modern date methodologies beyond biology eternally separating reproductions so far naturally timed apart as ancestrally present numbers.

peepee

Share      Unread post

omh » 23 Jul 2021, 7:27 am » wrote: What is your "we" as I am not within that mentality... 
:rolleyes:  

...maybe not...but much more importantly you are 'within' their 'jurisdiction'...and if you don't do what they say about many many things eventually some armed agents from the state will get real with you...  ;)  

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 23 Jul 2021, 8:05 am » wrote: :rolleyes:  

...maybe not...but much more importantly you are 'within' their 'jurisdiction'...and if you don't do what they say about many many things eventually some armed agents from the state will get real with you...  ;)  
I know. Now lets watch pretenders get nasty and honest ones remain civil. One side demands elimination, the other side explains why the issues developed as they became problems never resolved historically so far, choices compound like DNA and the whole is equal to total sum of all its parts past and current.