This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 12:01 pm » wrote: Yeah no judge thought you had a case. I agree
Yeah, no mod thinks you're not a vagisil bot... I agree...

There's still that issue of your badge... cannon really needs to find that form....

:blink:  

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

ConsRule » 22 Jul 2021, 12:23 pm » wrote: Have you seen their ratings lately?  The answer is...a lot of people.
Most Americans don't watch any cable news.  It is generally only FANATICS who watch FOXAGANDA RELIGIOUSLY.  Because, u know, they hire the painted whores & dorks who tell u RNC SCUM what u want to hear.

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
sootedupCyndi » 22 Jul 2021, 12:07 pm » wrote: Anything about Hunter Biden on those places? hmmmm.    Image  
What office is Hunter Biden running for again?  
any videos of Biden mumbling like a loon?
No.  But there are videos of President Biden outlining his stance on different issues.  

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Neo » 22 Jul 2021, 12:27 pm » wrote: I don't watch cable news, get everything from an MSN newsfeed that includes a wide variety of contributors from fox to cnn to the daily beast to the BBC. The bias drips from the cnn pieces and they don't even bother marking them as opinion.
Link?

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

ConsRule » 22 Jul 2021, 11:40 am » wrote: He's almost dead...he will say whatever he thinks will improve his place in the eyes of the media. That boils down to one basic thing...Orange man, bad.
What did he say that was NOT TRUE LOSER? Trump DID lose the election Trump DID have sixty lawsuits fail and most of those had the judges tossing out and LAUGHING at the CLAIMS of fraud while pointing out that CLAIMS are all they had. Trump LOST. That is a FACT. There was no showing of any substantial Fraud and they LOOKED that is also a FACT you BUTTHURT LOSERS need to GET OVER IT

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 22 Jul 2021, 11:40 am » wrote: He's almost dead...he will say whatever he thinks will improve his place in the eyes of the media. That boils down to one basic thing...Orange man, bad.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Link to the MSN newsfeed? Google. 

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 12:34 pm » wrote: What did he say that was NOT TRUE LOSER? Trump DID lose the election Trump DID have sixty lawsuits fail and most of those had the judges tossing out and LAUGHING at the CLAIMS of fraud while pointing out that CLAIMS are all they had. Trump LOST. That is a FACT. There was no showing of any substantial Fraud and they LOOKED that is also a FACT you BUTTHURT LOSERS need to GET OVER IT

Where did I call him a liar, dick breath?

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 22 Jul 2021, 11:56 am » wrote: And that has what to do with the topic of Bob Dole?
That real Americans know who the liars are

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Neo » 22 Jul 2021, 12:36 pm » wrote: Link to the MSN newsfeed? Google.
Why won't u post it?

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Neo » 22 Jul 2021, 12:27 pm » wrote: ...The bias drips from the cnn pieces and they don't even bother marking them as opinion.
I love CNN... for the comedy that is...if you want to know what the snowflake talking points will be for the day you only have to check the front page...

And the propaganda is so obvious... amateuristic... almost offensive how they insult the intelligence of their readers... until you remind yourself of who their readers are...

Oh, and they do mark their opinion pieces... as analysis... lol...

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
RollingRock » 22 Jul 2021, 12:31 pm » wrote: What office is Hunter Biden running for again?  

No.  But there are videos of President Biden outlining his stance on different issues.
Ok case closed.. That's exactly what I mean.. There is a huge scandal about him.
and it isn't being reported on any main stream liberal media. They have his laptop.. they have proof to Biden, all the dirty foreign deeds.. cross referenced by logs and emails..  But not a word is mentioned...  and that is very sad..
Those places you listed are political hacks for the Biden admin.. At least hear about it.. if you don't believe it fine...
My gawd.. My eighty year old uncle..Very smart guy.. Does only cnn and the Ny times.. He did NOT even know about Biden and his rambling mumbling escapades... did not even know. Did I argue.. no. Why bother.
Look for what's omitted.. That's usually a good clue. same with the other side.. :)  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 22 Jul 2021, 11:37 am » wrote: Dole obviously watches CNN.
What SHOULD he watch, QaNeon5thColumnistbot?

Atomic blonde

Share      Unread post

Republican PartyDoctorBeer
I dont **** with people that speak in the third person 

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

If it’s only 30% you have nothing to worry about.

Youre worried, huh? :rofl:

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Neo » 22 Jul 2021, 11:37 am » wrote: Dole obviously watches CNN.
And is enlightened! Whereas you are.......oh, never mind!
:lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cedar » 22 Jul 2021, 12:58 pm » wrote: If it’s only 30% you have nothing to worry about.

Youre worried, huh? Image
No one is worried he will win the next election he could run TEN TIMES and never win the popular vote and would have only an infinitesimally small chance of getting the Electoral vote. What is worrisome is watching GOP/TrumpCult states putting in mechanisms that will allow Trump to TAKE OFFICE AFTER HE LOSES again like Georgia alreay did and like Texas tried to do and like Arizona is TRYING to do and so on

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Blackvegetable » 22 Jul 2021, 12:48 pm » wrote: What SHOULD he watch, QaNeon5thColumnistbot?
I never get any Q-anon news? stop parroting that. Cant you do better? Bob dole is a creepy establishment politician. Who cares a rats arss what he thinks. The creeps exist on the right too, you know. Image  just because they come out against Trump. Doesn't mean they are ok.
all the neo cons endorsed Braindead. That's all I needed to see.. run run for the hills.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Politics: Classical Liberal

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 1:03 pm » wrote: No one is worried he will win the next election he could run TEN TIMES and never win the popular vote and would have only an infinitesimally small chance of getting the Electoral vote. What is worrisome is watching GOP/TrumpCult states putting in mechanisms that will allow Trump to TAKE OFFICE AFTER HE LOSES again like Georgia alreay did and like Texas tried to do and like Arizona is TRYING to do and so on
We don’t elect our President by popular vote, why are you retards so preoccupied with it?

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

RollingRock » 22 Jul 2021, 12:31 pm » wrote: What office is Hunter Biden running for again?  
Last I heard crackhead was becoming a famous artist... selling his paintings for $500,000... to anonymous buyers... but braindead had nothing to do with that according to carrot top... I would like to link that story but then I have to go find it first and I feel lazy... but I have a good excuse for that.. sort of...

:faint: