This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cedar » 22 Jul 2021, 1:07 pm » wrote: We don’t elect our President by popular vote, why are you retards so preoccupied with it?
Which as always has NOTHING to do with my POINT do you ALWAYS run away from the substance toward another useless and STUPID talking point? Georgia put in a mechanism to TAKE the state even if Democrats WIN the eleciton there. Texas TRIED to do the same thing and got caught then had enough SHAME to change it and Arizona is trying to give their legislature the ability to just TAKE the election if Republicans lose there. THAT is what we are worried about not that Trump might WIN anything but that he might LOSE AGAIN and the GOP just TAKE the election anyway. MY GOD you are STUPID it is tiresome talking to COWARDS who will not address the points you are TOO STUPID to understand

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
Jantje_Smit » 22 Jul 2021, 1:09 pm » wrote: Last I heard crackhead was becoming a famous artist... selling his paintings for $500,000... to anonymous buyers... 
Good for him.   :rolleyes:    Is he going to be running for office? 
but braindead had nothing to do with that according to carrot top... 
Braindead was voted out of office last November.  He spends his time now waddling around Mar-A-Lago, disrupting weddings receptions with long whiny rants about himself.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Jantje_Smit » 22 Jul 2021, 12:30 pm » wrote: Yeah, no mod thinks you're not a vagisil bot... I agree...

There's still that issue of your badge... cannon really needs to find that form....

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Because it's the **** MSN newsfeed. 

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Neo the PROVEN LIAR is posting he is LYING or just being a TROLL Always the BS and LIES from PROVEN LIAR Neo

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Neo » 22 Jul 2021, 1:29 pm » wrote: Because it's the **** MSN newsfeed.
?

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Neo » 22 Jul 2021, 1:29 pm » wrote: Because it's the **** MSN newsfeed.
But you STILL wont post it!
You 're LYING or HIDING something! You SNAKE!
:ninja:  

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
nuckinfutz » 22 Jul 2021, 1:41 pm » wrote: But you STILL wont post it!
You 're LYING or HIDING something! You SNAKE!
I use the **** MSN newsfeed. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

I never bother to read those modern TDS cartoons... too much trouble and that guy just isn't funny...

But just out of curiosity, why are you coming to the rescue of the vagisil bot.... or try to anyway?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
RollingRock » 22 Jul 2021, 1:12 pm » wrote: Good for him.   Image    Is he going to be running for office? 

Braindead was voted out of office last November.  He spends his time now waddling around Mar-A-Lago, disrupting weddings receptions with long whiny rants about himself.
ha ha ha.. hunter is selling his paintings.. for exchange for access to the white house.. favors.. If he wasn't. it wouldn't be secret.  do you condone him f-ing his relatives ha

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Hunter Biden?...

Even when we standardize it by getting annual averages, GOP administrations still have 29 times more indictments, 64 times more convictions, and 24 times more prison sentences.

Independent

Share      Unread post

Yes. But what is the alternative-Kamala? The have to get behind **** Joe. 

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Jul 2021, 4:57 pm » wrote: ha ha ha.. hunter is selling his paintings.. for exchange for access to the white house.. favors.. If he wasn't. it wouldn't be secret.  do you condone him f-ing his relatives ha
I felt too lazy yesterday to bother to go find the article... it was a ruff day... but now that I'm recovered I made an effort...

Carrot top practically admits it... a system has been established... lol... the article didn't have a picture of crackhead's paintings but I found one... now why would someone pay $500,000 for something like that...

:wave:  

'Money Laundering?' Netizens Suspicious of White House Deal for Sale of Hunter Biden's Art

The White House has weighed in on the growing scandal around a controversial deal brokered to allow Hunter Biden's artwork to be sold to anonymous buyers, with no disclosure to the public.

"After careful consideration, a system has been established that allows for Hunter Biden to work in his profession within reasonable safeguards," White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Friday.

She pointed out that the US President Joe Biden’s son had the right to “pursue an artistic career just like any child of a president has the right to pursue a career".

The aspiring artist, who has battled drug addiction in the past, is now hoping to sell his paintings, which could be listed as high as $500,000 each, at upcoming exhibitions in Los Angeles and New York....

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Way to go spits

you're a **** Russian....and here I thought you were a texan, oh well, whats the difference

https://sputniknews.com/us
by Svetlana Ekimenko

Last edited by Benson13 on 23 Jul 2021, 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Benson13 » 23 Jul 2021, 4:49 am » wrote: Way to go spits

you're a **** Russian....and here I thought you were a texan, oh well, whats the difference

https://sputniknews.com/us
There is a lot of information going to come out on the biden family. Its being investigated and cross referenced.
Heard it would make the Clinton foundation laundering look  like a nothing, in comparison. And you silly people worry about trump. ha.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 23 Jul 2021, 4:56 am » wrote: There is a lot of information going to come out on the biden family. Its being investigated and cross referenced.
Heard it would make the Clinton foundation laundering look  like a nothing, in comparison. And you silly people worry about trump. ha.
so...the Russians and Foxaganda are working overtime huh??

And you silly people worry about trump. ha.
625,000 DEAD AMERICANS 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Benson13 » 23 Jul 2021, 4:58 am » wrote: so...the Russians and Foxaganda are working overtime huh??
How would you know. You only get cnn information and they don't even show Bidens obviously serius Brain issues, Or report anything on hunter biden. So you are only getting half the news at any one time. there is plenty of info on this out there.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Hunter Biden????...is that all you've got?

ROTFFLMFAO!!!

emails..emails..emails

Benson13

Share      Unread post

The CRAP rightwingers believe...

Journalist toyed with Trump fans by posting 'preposterous' election lies -- and they bought every one

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-supporte ... -election/

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 23 Jul 2021, 4:49 am » wrote: Way to go spits

I presume that's meant for me.... but I'm a bit lost... what's a spits?

And how does linking an article from sputnik make me a Russian... if I link an article from the BBC would that make me British?