This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 2:16 pm » wrote: You are a LIAR and you are STILL LYING I SHOWED a contemporary QUOTE by a ROMAN STATESMAN saying THEY WERE NOT BLACKSKINNED LIKE THE MOORS. PROVING that at the TIME IN QUESTION the Moors were bLACKSKINNED and the ENTIRE ARGUMENT was about whether or not blacks were GUARDING HADRIANS WALL in antiquity WHICH THEY WERE. LIAR. GOD you are STUPID this is why I get BORED with your stupidity you are too STUPID to ever address the points made and run off on tangents and try toCHANGE the subject but can NEVER honestly argue ANYTHING you pathetic BRAINWASHED NAZI TROLL Keep pretending it is relevant that the Romans might have had more than ONE WORD to describe black Romans

lol...still wrong and retarded. But let us grant your premise that history is full of *** conquering and oppressing whites and south americans.

now what?

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 2:21 pm » wrote: lol...still wrong and retarded. But let us grant your premise that history is full of *** conquering and oppressing whites and south americans.

now what?
RACIST PIG being a RACIST PIG. Got another BEATDOWN so you revert to NUH UH and being a RACIST PIG which is comfortable ground for you being a RACIST PIG and all. Meanwhile I PROVED my points one of which is you are TOO STUPID to know history AT ALL. MY GOD you are STUPID

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

I notice GUTLESS COWARD POS gave up on arguing the Olmece WERENT BLACK after looking at the HEADS they left. GOD POS is STUPID

FOS

Share      Unread post

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 2:27 pm » wrote: RACIST PIG being a RACIST PIG. Got another BEATDOWN so you revert to NUH UH and being a RACIST PIG which is comfortable ground for you being a RACIST PIG and all. Meanwhile I PROVED my points one of which is you are TOO STUPID to know history AT ALL. MY GOD you are STUPID

and this is a perfect exhibit of how stupid, wrong, and pointless you always are. You might actually thing you 'won' here...LOL

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 1:26 pm » wrote: how does the average guy talk about sports?

well they just repeat whatever they heard some sports pundit say on sportsball TV.

sportsball pundits are allowed to disagree with each other about who the second best quarterback is, and they argue with each other.

then midwits just repeat these same conversations with each other. And i guess it is some sort of bonding experience. john: 'i remember these approved statistics about footsball!' Bubba: 'so do i!, we must be buddies!'

politics is not any different at all.

I want you to try to imagine what political discussion must look like for a guy like me, who has spent the past few years reading and rereading Aristotle, Machiavelli, Gibbon, Hobbes, Tocqueville, JS Mill, Charles Fourier, Freidrich List, Marx, Spengler, Rene Guenon,  Giovanni Gentile, Nesta Helen Webster, Adolf Hitler, Martin Heidegger, Bertrand de Juvenal, Francis Parker Yockey, Carol Quigley, Erich Neuman, Hans Herman Hoppe, Walker o'connor, and Kevin Mcdonald.

No joke, that has been my reading list in the past 4 years.

Meanwhile, half of you people think i must be uneducated because im not repeating rachel maddow sports figures back to them. I dont even seem to give a **** about them, lol.

Education does not equal echo chamber parroting. You are listening to low brow ****, and saying low brow ****.

I believe I have basically reached all the people I could...the rest of you people are just midwits, and only exist to be ruled.
Well if it's any consolation, your typical muh-lennyal/zoomer doesn't watch sports...lol...

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Anyone who uses the term sports ball never played on a team a day in his life. Lol

omh

Share      Unread post

nuckin futz » 22 Jul 2021, 1:52 pm » wrote: Good One! 5 greenies! Now STFU!

I can't, my instincts understand more than your social mind intellectually believes possible and that includes the ancestries historically replaying the same mistakes over and over expecting better days tomorrow.

FOS

Share      Unread post

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 2:53 pm » wrote: Anyone who uses the term sports ball never played on a team a day in his life. Lol

I have been on a wrestling team.

omh

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 5:07 pm » wrote: I have been on a wrestling team.
manager?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

peepee

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 5:07 pm » wrote: I have been on a wrestling team.
...fluffer?... :o  

;)  

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 23 Jul 2021, 7:24 am » wrote: ...fluffer?... :o  

;)  
Wrestling doesn't include sport ball. It is a gladiator performance in weight class one on one matches. Kind of like a losing team can have one state champion on their side. no depth with one surface star.

omh

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 1:26 pm » wrote: how does the average guy talk about sports?

well they just repeat whatever they heard some sports pundit say on sportsball TV.

sportsball pundits are allowed to disagree with each other about who the second best quarterback is, and they argue with each other.

then midwits just repeat these same conversations with each other. And i guess it is some sort of bonding experience. john: 'i remember these approved statistics about footsball!' Bubba: 'so do i!, we must be buddies!'

politics is not any different at all.

I want you to try to imagine what political discussion must look like for a guy like me, who has spent the past few years reading and rereading Aristotle, Machiavelli, Gibbon, Hobbes, Tocqueville, JS Mill, Charles Fourier, Freidrich List, Marx, Spengler, Rene Guenon,  Giovanni Gentile, Nesta Helen Webster, Adolf Hitler, Martin Heidegger, Bertrand de Juvenal, Francis Parker Yockey, Carol Quigley, Erich Neuman, Hans Herman Hoppe, Walker o'connor, and Kevin Mcdonald.

No joke, that has been my reading list in the past 4 years.

Meanwhile, half of you people think i must be uneducated because im not repeating rachel maddow sports figures back to them. I dont even seem to give a **** about them, lol.

Education does not equal echo chamber parroting. You are listening to low brow ****, and saying low brow ****.

I believe I have basically reached all the people I could...the rest of you people are just midwits, and only exist to be ruled.
One topic mantra with a one track narrative. Bet you never discovered kinetic balance yet always planning how to tip the scales in your favor. When everyone does it 8 corners of thinking outside a box become whirlpools of self deception collapsing the box from a cube to nobody knows what went wrong historically to date.

here is a little visual art that shows what has took place since dawn of civilization training brains on how to get away with being collectively stupid ancestrally so far. Oh visual aid is my signature.

peepee

Share      Unread post

...one observation the fascist monetary ignoramus with the 149 iq Image   Image  fails to mention is that honest 'politics' amounts to nothing more or less than an honest 'competition of ideas about government'...

...top-level sports competitors gain their positions through great skill... a high school pitcher could throw three past you in a jiffy never mind how foolish, weak, unskilled, etc., a pro-athlete of any kind would make you look... 

...surely even a gd fool such as yourself understands that top-level 'political competitors' are untested, hand-picked, bank$ter puppet$...all top-level political competitions are phony/'fixed'...none of the 'champions'  Image  in top-level politics have ever earned their titles through honest competition/debate...

...sports are real and mostly honest....you may think sports is childish, but the top athletes would quickly make you look like a fool, boy...  politics/politicians are phony and dishonest...the ideas of 'the champions' suck...they/you would be easily dismantled were they/you to honestly engage.....  Image  

...as to the most important aspects, politics in nothing like sports, [email protected]  

[hint for the fascist 'genius': ...in honest sports competitions the cheerleaders and announcers are SECONDARY to the competition...in political 'competitions'  Image  the announcers and cheerleaders are PRIMARY to the 'competition'] 

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 23 Jul 2021, 7:54 am » wrote: ...one observation the fascist monetary ignoramus with the 149 iq Image   Image  fails to mention is that honest 'politics' amounts to nothing more or less than an honest 'competition of ideas about government'...

...top-level sports competitors gain their positions through great skill... a high school pitcher could throw three past you in a jiffy never mind how foolish, weak, unskilled, etc., a pro-athlete of any kind would make you look... 

...surely even a gd fool such as yourself understands that top-level 'political competitors' are untested, hand-picked, bank$ter puppet$...all top-level political competitions are phony/'fixed'...none of the 'champions'  Image  in top-level politics have ever earned their titles through honest competition/debate...

...sports are real and mostly honest....you may think sports is childish, but the top athletes would quickly make you look like a fool, boy...  politics/politicians are phony and dishonest...the ideas of 'the champions' suck...they/you would be easily dismantled were they/you to honestly engage.....  Image  

...as to the most important aspects, politics in nothing like sports, [email protected]  

[hint for the fascist 'genius': ...in honest sports competitions the cheerleaders and announcers are SECONDARY to the competition...in political 'competitions'  Image  the announcers and cheerleaders are PRIMARY to the 'competition'] 

Circle waltzing around a single talking point. Want balanced thinking? be waste deep in water standing on the ground the water seeks its own level with surface above the waterline where the atmosphere sustains your whole body above and below the level playing field of combined gaseous, liquid, mineral dimensions of forms shaped here inorganically combined or ancestrally compounded DNA results each relative to which generation was alive now.

Adapting to mutually evolving is separate from designing social ways to mutually adapt at the same time sharing space in one atmosphere currently living as ever changing people population present.

peepee

Share      Unread post

omh » 23 Jul 2021, 8:04 am » wrote: Circle waltzing around a single talking point.
...it takes a lot of repetition to penetrate the thick skulls of you blathering  Image   bidumptards, fascistards, etcetertards....  Image  

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 23 Jul 2021, 8:08 am » wrote: ...it takes a lot of repetition to penetrate the thick skulls of you blathering  Image   bidumptards, fascistards, etcetertards....  Image  

Instincts navigate mutually alive, intellect plans favoritism between ideologies. Survival is the distance each has between event horizons of conceived to replace and dead. Did the time between has one become a parent or not?

binary compounding code 0 or 1. multiply by zero or multiply by 1. end result is adapt or become extinct per lifetime per generation. Ideology doesn't change the physical results, just controls those occupying time spaced apart now as a body never duplicating its form shaped as a fertilized cell.

Equity mentality, royal we governing loyal us, obedient they, them, those people are all playing 24/7 disprove reality being larger than biological results so far only using contextual facts created to develop societal evolution cradle to grave.

Politics and religions lead people into tomorrows, academia and arts govern those working church and state methodologies between social justification and economic trade.

Amazing how few every recognize inside out governance to trained minds thinking of life outside in not knowing their specific point of origin or time of departure occupying time mutually spaced apart geographically here.

Back to spontaneous in series of reproductions specifically added and simultaneous as parallel existing now dying off.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 2:27 pm » wrote: RACIST PIG being a RACIST PIG. Got another BEATDOWN so you revert to NUH UH and being a RACIST PIG which is comfortable ground for you being a RACIST PIG and all. Meanwhile I PROVED my points one of which is you are TOO STUPID to know history AT ALL. MY GOD you are STUPID

THIS IS SOLONS TYPICAL REPLY....  ONCE HE GETS OVERWHELMED WITH FACTS THAT DESTROY HIS BELIEFS, HE CAN ONLY PLAY "DUCK AND RUN"... :rolleyes:  
HE SHIFTS FROM FACING THE BEATDOWN FROM HIS SUPERIOR  [IN THIS CASE THE SCHOLARLY FOS] AND THEN HE DOWNSHIFTS INTO THE PERSONAL ATTACKS. 
IF ALL THE AFROCENTRIC  "WE WUZ KANGS" PROPAGANDA THAT SOLON BELIEVES IS TRUE, THEN ALL THE PILLAGE AND PLUNDER THAT WENT ALONG WITH THESE "HIGHLY ADVANCED, NEGRO CONQUISTADORS" CANCELS OUT THE PATHETIC BEGGING WE SEE FROM THE ****** OF TODAY FOR "REPARATIONS"......THEY ONLY HAVE THEMSELVES TO BLAME FOR LOSING THEIR KINGDOM[S}...RIGHT?