This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

how does the average guy talk about sports?

well they just repeat whatever they heard some sports pundit say on sportsball TV.

sportsball pundits are allowed to disagree with each other about who the second best quarterback is, and they argue with each other.

then midwits just repeat these same conversations with each other. And i guess it is some sort of bonding experience. john: 'i remember these approved statistics about footsball!' Bubba: 'so do i!, we must be buddies!'

politics is not any different at all.

I want you to try to imagine what political discussion must look like for a guy like me, who has spent the past few years reading and rereading Aristotle, Machiavelli, Gibbon, Hobbes, Tocqueville, JS Mill, Charles Fourier, Freidrich List, Marx, Spengler, Rene Guenon,  Giovanni Gentile, Nesta Helen Webster, Adolf Hitler, Martin Heidegger, Bertrand de Juvenal, Francis Parker Yockey, Carol Quigley, Erich Neuman, Hans Herman Hoppe, Walker o'connor, and Kevin Mcdonald.

No joke, that has been my reading list in the past 4 years.

Meanwhile, half of you people think i must be uneducated because im not repeating rachel maddow sports figures back to them. I dont even seem to give a **** about them, lol.

Education does not equal echo chamber parroting. You are listening to low brow ****, and saying low brow ****.

I believe I have basically reached all the people I could...the rest of you people are just midwits, and only exist to be ruled.

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

This BS from a mindless ignorant SUBHUMAN NAZI TROLL whom I have EVISCERATED on issue after issue because you are too STUPID to know ANY history and just repeat NAZI PROPAGANDA over and over like the BRAINWASHED LOSER you are? Some brainwashed losers have a capacity for self delusion that is astonishing

omh

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 1:26 pm » wrote: how does the average guy talk about sports?

well they just repeat whatever they heard some sports pundit say on sportsball TV.

sportsball pundits are allowed to disagree with each other about who the second best quarterback is, and they argue with each other.

then midwits just repeat these same conversations with each other. And i guess it is some sort of bonding experience. john: 'i remember these approved statistics about footsball!' Bubba: 'so do i!, we must be buddies!'

I want you to try to imagine what political discussion must look like for a guy like me, who has spent the past few years reading and rereading Aristotle, Machiavelli, Gibbon, Hobbes, Tocqueville, JS Mill, Charles Fourier, Freidrich List, Marx, Spengler, Rene Guenon,  Giovanni Gentile, Nesta Helen Webster, Adolf Hitler, Martin Heidegger, Bertrand de Juvenal, Francis Parker Yockey, Carol Quigley, Erich Neuman, Hans Herman Hoppe, Walker o'connor, and Kevin Mcdonald.

Meanwhile, half of you people think i must be uneducated because im not repeating rachel maddow sports figures back to them. I dont even seem to give a **** about them, lol.

Education does not equal echo chamber parroting. You are listening to low brow ****, and saying low brow ****.

I believe I have basically reached all the people I could...the rest of you people are just midwits, and only exist to be ruled.
Did you invent midwit as the grandchild of halfwit twin children dim and nit. Asexual incestual social conscience.

Atomic blonde

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Republican PartyDoctorBeer
Sports ball? Which sport is that?
YEA SPORTS ! 

FOS

Share      Unread post

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 1:28 pm » wrote: This BS from a mindless ignorant SUBHUMAN NAZI TROLL whom I have EVISCERATED on issue after issue because you are too STUPID to know ANY history and just repeat NAZI PROPAGANDA over and over like the BRAINWASHED LOSER you are? Some brainwashed losers have a capacity for self delusion that is astonishing

you have never said anything relevant even if it were true.

and you also harbor some hilarious conspiracy theories about history...like the olmecs were black lol. You just need to be medicated.

solon

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 1:36 pm » wrote: you have never said anything relevant even if it were true.

and you also harbor some hilarious conspiracy theories about history...like the olmecs were black lol. You just need to be medicated.
You are A LIAR and FAR TOO STUPID to ever know what you are talking about I BURRIED you under a MOUTAIN of facts about several issues including whether blacks were guarding Hadrians wall and all you could do to counter ARCHEOLOGICAL evidence QUOTES from contemoraries and GENETIC evidence was say NUH UH. GOD you are STUPID and The OLMECS left carved heads most likely of their leaders and just LOOK at them. They ARE of black people there is NOTHING FRINGE about REALITY

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1005596533 ... o4QAvD_BwE
'
GOD you are STUPID. There is nothing easier in the WORLD than proving how STUPID you are
Last edited by solon on 22 Jul 2021, 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

Reached all the people you could.....and remain weak and powerless 

HAHAHAHAHA 

FOS

Share      Unread post

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 1:42 pm » wrote: You are A LIAR and FAR TOO STUPID to ever know what you are talking about I BURRIED you under a MOUTAIN of facts about several issues including whether blacks were guarding Hadrians wall and all you could do to counter ARCHEOLOGICAL evidence QUOTES from contemoraries and GENETIC evidence was say NUH UH. GOD you are STUPID and The OLMECS left carved heads most likely of their leaders and just LOOK at them. They ARE of black people there is NOTHING FRINGE about REALITY

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1005596533 ... o4QAvD_BwE
'
GOD you are STUPID. There is nothing easier in the WORLD than proving how STUPID you are
you said moors were guarding the wall...

solon

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 1:42 pm » wrote: Reached all the people you could.....and remain weak and powerless 

HAHAHAHAHA
The amount of people he was going to be able to reach with his WEAK intellect and his NAZI propaganda was always going to be slim at best

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL

Whooo hooo. I think its all rigged like the super bowl.. as a female I hate sports.. Only sport I luv is the horses. But that may not even be a sport.. But don't I laugh at all these clowns, throwing a ball. Doing curling.. I have distant niece who does pole jumping.. ha ha ha.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

omh » 22 Jul 2021, 1:31 pm » wrote: Did you invent midwit as the grandchild of halfwit twin children dim and nit. Asexual incestual social conscience.
Good One! 5 greenies! Now STFU!

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Do you guys like the fake wrestling? I kind of do.
I like to see the woman she-men go at it... very entertaining. ha.

solon

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 1:43 pm » wrote: you said moors were guarding the wall...
I said Nubians actually but YES I also gave a CONTEMPORATY QUOTE showing that Moors WERE guarding Hadirans wall and another one that showed AT THAT TIME Romans said MOORS meaning black skinned. Your response was to show that OTHER people a THOUSAND YEARS LATER called SOME MOORS white skinned north africans. The Quintessential Moor was Shakespeares OTHELLO and no one denies HE Is A BLACK CHARACHTER. As always GOD you are STUPID your other response was NUH UH then I got BORED with your stupidity AGAIN

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

What if they use a puck?

Last edited by Huey on 22 Jul 2021, 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FOS

Share      Unread post

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 1:57 pm » wrote: I said Nubians actually but YES I also gave a CONTEMPORATY QUOTE showing that Moors WERE guarding Hadirans wall and another one that showed AT THAT TIME Romans said MOORS meaning black skinned. Your response was to show that OTHER people a THOUSAND YEARS LATER called SOME MOORS white skinned north africans. The Quintessential Moor was Shakespeares OTHELLO and no one denies HE Is A BLACK CHARACHTER. As always GOD you are STUPID your other response was NUH UH then I got BORED with your stupidity AGAIN
wrong. The roman word for black was aethiopian.

All of your history is wrong and absurd.

solon

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 1:59 pm » wrote: wrong. The roman word for black was aethiopian.

All of your history is wrong and absurd.
You are a LIAR and I PROVED it on that day. I gave a CONTEMPORARY Roman quote saying that some other group was NOT BLACK SKINNED LIKE THE MOORS. You are a LIAR and a WEAK and STUPID man

FOS

Share      Unread post

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 2:03 pm » wrote: You are a LIAR and I PROVED it on that day. I gave a CONTEMPORARY Roman quote saying that some other group was NOT BLACK SKINNED LIKE THE MOORS. You are a LIAR and a WEAK and STUPID man

Moor is a word used in english and some other germanic languages to refer to a muslim residing within the european continent.

it never even implied black. most moors were berbers.

you didnt even know this...and after you were ebmarrassed to learn that hadrians wall predated islam, you tried to shift goalposts lol. 

but your goalposts were also wrong lol...romans called blacks aethiopian.

solon

Share      Unread post

I SHOWED a contemporary who at the TIME SAID EXACTLY that a certain group of North Africans WERE NOT BLACKSKINNED LIKE THE MOORS. You are A LIAR and it is just a PROVEN FACT you have already been SPANKED on. What we use the word to mean NOW or a THOUSAND YEARS LATER isnt relevant you pathetic LIAR and MORON Black Africans WERE GAURDING HADRIANS WALL Third century PUNK

https://www.history.co.uk/article/the-h ... n-africans

FOS

Share      Unread post

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 2:09 pm » wrote: I SHOWED a contemporary who at the TIME SAID EXACTLY that a certain group of North Africans WERE NOT BLACKSKINNED LIKE THE MOORS. You are A LIAR and it is just a PROVEN FACT you have already been SPANKED on. What we use the word to mean NOW or a THOUSAND YEARS LATER isnt relevant you pathetic LIAR and MORON Black Africans WERE GAURDING HADRIANS WALL Third century PUNK

https://www.history.co.uk/article/the-h ... n-africans

again, this isnt even relevant lol.

all you need to know is that the term more refers to a muslim. And even if you were trying to speak latin, whcih you werent, their term was aethiopian...not moor.

In every possible way you are both wrong and irrelevant, and stupid.

But lets pretend you are totally correct. Ghetto ****** who worshipped allah were oppressing the scots.

Fine, give me reparations.

solon

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Jul 2021, 2:12 pm » wrote: again, this isnt even relevant lol.

all you need to know is that the term more refers to a muslim. And even if you were trying to speak latin, whcih you werent, their term was aethiopian...not moor.

In every possible way you are both wrong and irrelevant, and stupid.

But lets pretend you are totally correct. Ghetto ****** who worshipped allah were oppressing the scots.

Fine, give me reparations.
You are a LIAR and you are STILL LYING I SHOWED a contemporary QUOTE by a ROMAN STATESMAN saying THEY WERE NOT BLACKSKINNED LIKE THE MOORS. PROVING that at the TIME IN QUESTION the Moors were bLACKSKINNED and the ENTIRE ARGUMENT was about whether or not blacks were GUARDING HADRIANS WALL in antiquity WHICH THEY WERE. LIAR. GOD you are STUPID this is why I get BORED with your stupidity you are too STUPID to ever address the points made and run off on tangents and try toCHANGE the subject but can NEVER honestly argue ANYTHING you pathetic BRAINWASHED NAZI TROLL Keep pretending it is relevant that the Romans might have had more than ONE WORD to describe black Romans