This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 8:35 am » wrote:
I don't see any mention of me "fearing" anyone, Sheilagh.

Maybe you should stop lying.

I see mention of you wanting to shoot them.  Which is the discussion.  If you did not fear them you would not be fantasizing about shooting them.  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 8:35 am » wrote: I don't see any mention of me "fearing" anyone, Sheilagh.

Did you really want to shoot me? 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
roadkill » 25 Nov 2021, 8:41 am » wrote: Did you really want to shoot me?
Are you unvaxxed?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 8:35 am » wrote:
I don't see any mention of me "fearing" anyone, Sheilagh.

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 8:33 am » wrote:
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 8:17 am » wrote: Just bumped the thread.  Arsenal?  Lmao!

5?

How many hands you got, Slim?

Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 8:38 am » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 8:33 am » wrote: 5?

How many hands you got, Slim?
The number of weapons I own is not relevant to your multiple comments you have posted about your fantasy of wanting to shoot people.  

it to answer your question, chicken legs, firearms are tools.  Each with a different purpose.  But I see you are running from your comments and reframing.

Carry on BV

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 8:39 am » wrote: I see mention of you wanting to shoot them.  Which is the discussion.  If you did not fear them you would not be fantasizing about shooting them.
So you own 5 guns.....because you fear.

Got it.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Yes I'm intelligent.

So you gonna shoot me? 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Retwaddle...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
roadkill » 25 Nov 2021, 8:44 am » wrote: Yes I'm intelligent.

So you gonna shoot me?
Yes I'm intelligent.
Rube,

You're among the very dumbest **** alive.
So you gonna shoot me?
if you are within 1,500 yds..

You believe in preemptive defense, don't you?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 8:43 am » wrote: So you own 5 guns.....because you fear.

Got it.
Nope.  You fear unarmed people who have done nothing to you.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 8:48 am » wrote: Nope.  You fear unarmed people who have done nothing to you.
Yes, Dwarf....

In your own words.

You live in fear 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Nope.  Just moving it to your phsyco thread where they belong.  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 8:47 am » wrote: Rube,

You're among the very dumbest **** alive.

if you are within 1,500 yds..

You believe in preemptive defense, don't you?
Looks like it's time for Bv to be banned from this site.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 8:49 am » wrote: Yes, Dwarf....

In your own words.

You live in fear
Using your logic you do as well.  You still go that shotgun, ammosexual.  Do the authorities know of your deep mental issues?  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 8:39 am » wrote: I see mention of you wanting to shoot them.  Which is the discussion.  If you did not fear them you would not be fantasizing about shooting them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_KytLO2WME

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 8:51 am » wrote: Using your logic you do as well.  You still go that shotgun, ammosexual.  Do the authorities know of your deep mental issues?
It's YOUR "logic", pathetic fearful little loser.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 8:55 am » wrote: It's YOUR "logic", pathetic fearful little loser.
Nope.  You are reframing and failing miserably.  Your logic is you want to shoot people  ecause they disagree with you.  And you own a gun.  I have NEVER posted that o want to shoot people.  Can you post that?

That is the logic being discussed.  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 30 Jul 2021, 9:15 am » wrote: The document strikes an urgent note, revealing the agency knows it must revamp its public messaging to emphasize vaccination as the best defense against a variant so contagious that it acts almost like a different novel virus, leaping from target to target more swiftly than Ebola or the common cold.

https://news.yahoo.com/war-changed-inte ... 39094.html
The "agency" and the "science" are in conflict. 

It is SETTLED SCIENCE that the best defense to any virus with animal reservoirs is natural immunity - precisely BECAUSE the virus can and will morph, faster than vaccines can be produced. Indeed, it is also settled science that vaccinations enhance the tendency to morph - you stupid, scared ******. Go get YOUR shot$, and stop scratching your vadge over my private medical decisions. 

My BIL and sister both got the taste slapped out of their mouths by the covid, and both convalesced for a matter of days using the Ivermectin protocols recommended by the latest actual SCIENCE - not by the "agency" of Wall Street, you **** moron. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 25 Nov 2021, 9:03 am » wrote: The "agency" and the "science" are in conflict. 

It is SETTLED SCIENCE that the best defense to any virus with animal reservoirs is natural immunity - precisely BECAUSE the virus can and will morph, faster than vaccines can be produced. Indeed, it is also settled science that vaccinations enhance the tendency to morph - you stupid, scared ******. Go get YOUR shot$, and stop scratching your vadge over my private medical decisions. 

My BIL and sister both got the taste slapped out of their mouths by the covid, and both convalesced for a matter of days using the Ivermectin protocols recommended by the latest actual SCIENCE - not by the "agency" of Wall Street, you **** moron.
The "agency" and the "science" are in conflict. 
Let me cut this short.

What happens on Meta, stays on Meta.

Ya follah?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 9:08 am » wrote: Let me cut this short.

What happens on Meta, stays on Meta.

Ya follah?
I'll cut it shorter. The science is in.

And it doesn't come from wall street captive government agencies. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 25 Nov 2021, 9:13 am » wrote: I'll cut it shorter. The science is in.

And it doesn't come from wall street captive government agencies.
Maybe he is protecting the Wall Street guys.  He is a Wall Street guy who claims to protect the investments of the investment class.