This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 30 Aug 2021, 3:07 pm » wrote: What it is doesn't matter.
define it that includes anything to everything universally occupying time as proportionately spaced apart now. wasn't a question, but a demand you won't respond without suggesting anything else is possible.

and that shows you do know what you are defending by omission.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 25 Nov 2021, 9:13 am » wrote: I'll cut it shorter. The science is in.

And it doesn't come from wall street captive government agencies.
It doesn't arrive in your spam box.

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 9:52 am » wrote: It doesn't arrive in your spam box.
but you send it to everyone from your spam box. hey spam spelled backwards maps what you are hiding behind context diverting individual instinctive awareness from completely understanding timeshared ancestrally here in actual life.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 9:52 am » wrote: It doesn't arrive in your spam box.
The parameters of your own spam box are so manifestly narrow that it is likely fewer missives land there than souls make it to baptist heaven, cuck. 

The gulled nature of a fool who seeks "science" from governmental and quasi-governmental ministries lends dignity to midway rubes.

I and mine will continue to listen to doctors, fool - and never to hysterics whose useful idiocy serves wall street's profits.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

@Blackvegetable  

Hey wannabebadass, why you running from this thread?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 10:24 am » wrote: @Blackvegetable  

Hey wannabebadass, why you running from this thread?
Is there a rule?

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
Blackvegetable » 30 Jul 2021, 9:15 am » wrote: The document strikes an urgent note, revealing the agency knows it must revamp its public messaging to emphasize vaccination as the best defense against a variant so contagious that it acts almost like a different novel virus, leaping from target to target more swiftly than Ebola or the common cold.

https://news.yahoo.com/war-changed-inte ... 39094.html
 Just get the vaccine and life will return to normal 

:rofl:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
GeorgeWashington » 25 Nov 2021, 10:39 am » wrote:  Just get the vaccine and life will return to normal 

It has where I live.

Because people understand that we're all in the same boat.

The unvaxxed are freeriding on the willingness of the majority to do what needs doing..

It's nauseating,, but that's what scumbags do.

omh

Share      Unread post

what separates right from wrong debating which is right or left behind for not obeying reality. Wasn't a question but a statement of how humanity corrupts each ancestor added to the atmosphere now.

why is self evident to the governing of others by ruling elites.
Last edited by omh on 25 Nov 2021, 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 10:43 am » wrote: It has where I live.

The unvaxxed are freeriding on the willingness of the majority to do what needs doing..

Vaxxed people can spread the virus too.

Please shoot yourself.   TIA

Huey

Share      Unread post

So you claim you do not fear the unvaxxed.  Ok.  I was wrong.  You do not fear them.  You want to shoot them for sport because you are a sociopath.

Get help.

Huey

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 25 Nov 2021, 10:45 am » wrote: Vaxxed people can spread the virus too.

Please shoot yourself.   TIA
He already tried.  He couldn’t even do that right.  You posted the video.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 10:47 am » wrote: So you claim you do not fear the unvaxxed.  Ok.  I was wrong.  You do not fear them.  You want to shoot them for sport because you are a sociopath.

Get help.
No....I'm just standing my ground.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 10:43 am » wrote:
GeorgeWashington » 25 Nov 2021, 10:39 am » wrote:  Just get the vaccine and life will return to normal 

It has where I live.

Really?  From Nov 23:

Record COVID numbers prompt executive order

Update: Tuesday, Nov. 23, 3:20 p.m.Gov. Chris Sununu is issuing a new executive order to have the state help New Hampshire hospitals deal with a spike in coronavirus cases by setting up patient surge capacity.

The order comes as the state is dealing with record COVID-19 numbers in terms of hospitalizations and active infections. Dr. Benjamin Chan, state epidemiologist, announced a new high of 350 patients hospitalized with the virus.The order includes steps to increase bed capacities at other licensed institutional facilities, work with providers to identify resources available under state and federal law, and streamline licensing and eligibility for health care providers.

https://www.nhpr.org/coronavirus-updates

Do you even know what is going on in your state?  Let the barrage of questions begin!

ITS_ALL_TRUMPS_FAULT

Share      Unread post

This thread displays all of the following patterns of behavior from one person.

a pattern of self-centered, arrogant thinking and behavior
a lack of empathy and consideration for other people
an excessive need for admiration
****, manipulative, selfish, patronizing, and demanding

I will give you a hint. It is not @Huey  or @Vegas or  ​​​​@roadkill  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 10:48 am » wrote:
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 10:47 am » wrote: So you claim you do not fear the unvaxxed.  Ok.  I was wrong.  You do not fear them.  You want to shoot them for sport because you are a sociopath.

Get help.
No....I'm just standing my ground.

What is the imminent threat of deadly force?  A key element of your states law:

The new law does effect when you can use deadly force. ... Now, as long as an individual is any place they are legally permitted to be, they need not withdraw from a deadly force encounter, but rather can defend themselves or a third person from what they reasonably believe to be the immediate threat of deadly force.

https://www.newportnh.gov/police-depart ... efense-law

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 10:48 am » wrote: No....I'm just standing my ground.

you use a metaphor to sound noble denying your actual form timed ancestrally apart here mutually evolving in life never staying the same total sum achieved again now.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 10:50 am » wrote: Really?  From Nov 23:

Record COVID numbers prompt executive order

Update: Tuesday, Nov. 23, 3:20 p.m.Gov. Chris Sununu is issuing a new executive order to have the state help New Hampshire hospitals deal with a spike in coronavirus cases by setting up patient surge capacity.

The order comes as the state is dealing with record COVID-19 numbers in terms of hospitalizations and active infections. Dr. Benjamin Chan, state epidemiologist, announced a new high of 350 patients hospitalized with the virus.The order includes steps to increase bed capacities at other licensed institutional facilities, work with providers to identify resources available under state and federal law, and streamline licensing and eligibility for health care providers.

https://www.nhpr.org/coronavirus-updates

Do you even know what is going on in your state?  Let the barrage of questions begin!
Yes...I live there.

It's turning cold....it does so every year at this time. 

That changes the conditions, and will heighten risk. It won't make the unvaxxed any less prone to getting sick and dying.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 10:53 am » wrote: What is the imminent threat of deadly force?  A key element of your states law:

The new law does effect when you can use deadly force. ... Now, as long as an individual is any place they are legally permitted to be, they need not withdraw from a deadly force encounter, but rather can defend themselves or a third person from what they reasonably believe to be the immediate threat of deadly force.

https://www.newportnh.gov/police-depart ... efense-law
Their unvaxxed status.

How many times must I repeat myself?

Acknowledge that you've been answered..

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 10:56 am » wrote: Yes...I live there.

It's turning cold....it does so every year at this time. 

That changes the conditions, and will heighten risk. It won't make the unvaxxed any less prone to getting sick and dying.
So now BV is agreeing that the Virus. Ones in cycles and is related to weather.  Odd, very odd.

But, contrary to your comment, according to your own state things are not normal.