This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,112
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 10:57 am » wrote: Their unvaxxed status.

How many times must I repeat myself?

Acknowledge that you've been answered..
I acknowledge I was given a wrong answer.  

Since you claim you will shoot them from 1500 meters ylu are not under imminent fear of death or severe bodily harm.  Next, they are not close and making an aggressive move.

Nice try.  But you get an F and a very long jail sentence.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,178

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:01 am » wrote: So now BV is agreeing that the Virus. Ones in cycles and is related to weather.  Odd, very odd.

But, contrary to your comment, according to your own state things are not normal.
Dwarf,


Stop inventing things I say. Remember that you always run from your own words, like a ******.
But, contrary to your comment, according to your own state things are not normal.
When was the last time you were in NH?


 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,178

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:03 am » wrote: I acknowledge I was given a wrong answer.  

Since you claim you will shoot them from 1500 meters ylu are not under imminent fear of death or severe bodily harm.  Next, they are not close and making an aggressive move.

Nice try.  But you get an F and a very long jail sentence.
If you wish to debate yourself, start a thread.


 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,112
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 11:04 am » wrote:
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:01 am » wrote: So now BV is agreeing that the Virus. Ones in cycles and is related to weather.  Odd, very odd.

But, contrary to your comment, according to your own state things are not normal.
Dwarf,


Stop inventing things I say. Remember that you always run from your own words, like a ******.
But, contrary to your comment, according to your own state things are not normal.
When was the last time you were in NH?


 

 
Askholio, until you start answering questions I am under no obligation to answer yours.  BUT, YOU DID NOT POST THE RULE BEFORE ASKING.

As far as your own state the Gov does not issue an emergency EO concerning COVID if things were normal.  Argue with him and your state health agency.  I am just the messenger,
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,112
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 11:05 am » wrote:
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:03 am » wrote: I acknowledge I was given a wrong answer.  

Since you claim you will shoot them from 1500 meters ylu are not under imminent fear of death or severe bodily harm.  Next, they are not close and making an aggressive move.

Nice try.  But you get an F and a very long jail sentence.
If you wish to debate yourself, start a thread.


 

 
I just ended your argument.  It was stupid.  You fear the unvaxxed.  Your own erroneous reason proves that.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,178

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:10 am » wrote: I just ended your argument.  It was stupid.  You fear the unvaxxed.  Your own erroneous reason proves that.
No, you didn't.

You just yap random ****.

Try 3 concise bullet points.
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,178

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:08 am » wrote: Askholio, until you start answering questions I am under no obligation to answer yours.  BUT, YOU DID NOT POST THE RULE BEFORE ASKING.

As far as your own state the Gov does not issue an emergency EO concerning COVID if things were normal.  Argue with him and your state health agency.  I am just the messenger,
Askholio, until you start answering questions
We're done.



 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,112
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 11:11 am » wrote: No, you didn't.

You just yap random ****.

Try 3 concise bullet points.
1. You said you did not fear the unvaxxed.  

2. Then You say the reason you will shoot them is you are standing your ground.  

3.  But in order to use that defense you have to show a FEAR of them using deadly force.

To sum up, you fear them.  If you don’t you can’t use that defense.

Let the barrage of questions begin.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,112
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 11:12 am » wrote:
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:08 am » wrote: Askholio, until you start answering questions I am under no obligation to answer yours.  BUT, YOU DID NOT POST THE RULE BEFORE ASKING.

As far as your own state the Gov does not issue an emergency EO concerning COVID if things were normal.  Argue with him and your state health agency.  I am just the messenger,
Askholio, until you start answering questions
We're done.



 

 
We are done when I say we are done, controlly.  I just destroyed your case yet again.  

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,112
Politics: Liberacon

Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:16 am » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 11:11 am » wrote: No, you didn't.

You just yap random ****.

Try 3 concise bullet points.
1. You said you did not fear the unvaxxed.  

2. Then You say the reason you will shoot them is you are standing your ground.  

3.  But in order to use that defense you have to show a FEAR of them using deadly force.

To sum up, you fear them.  If you don’t you can’t use that defense.

Let the barrage of questions begin.

 
@Blackvegetable  

There are your three bullet points.  Why you running?  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,178

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:34 am » wrote: @Blackvegetable  

There are your three bullet points.  Why you running?
1. I don't 

2. Yup....no one ever caught anything from a bag of Skittles.


3.No...only concern.



 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,178

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:16 am » wrote: We are done when I say we are done, controlly.  I just destroyed your case yet again.
We are done when I say we are done, controlly
You actually are every bit this stupid, Askholio...

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,112
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 11:38 am » wrote:
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:34 am » wrote: @Blackvegetable  

There are your three bullet points.  Why you running?
1. I don't 

2. Yup....no one ever caught anything from a bag of Skittles.


3.No...only concern.



 

 
Cool.  You have no justification to shoot them and claim a defense under stand your ground.

Game.  Set.  Match.
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,112
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 11:39 am » wrote:
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:16 am » wrote: We are done when I say we are done, controlly.  I just destroyed your case yet again.
We are done when I say we are done, controlly
You actually are every bit this stupid, Askholio...

 
Are you talking to yourself, Askholio?  Yes, you are this stupid.  

You make this too easy.

But, when you answered my three points you demanded you lost.  You killed your own argument.  So, for today, unless you post more stupid **** on this topic, we are done with this discussion.  You lose.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,178

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:41 am » wrote: Cool.  You have no justification to shoot them and claim a defense under stand your ground.

Game.  Set.  Match.
You demand answers to questions.....get them, then write your own.

.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,178

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:43 am » wrote: Are you talking to yourself, Askholio?  Yes, you are this stupid.  

You make this too easy.

But, when you answered my three points you demanded you lost.  You killed your own argument.  So, for today, unless you post more stupid **** on this topic, we are done with this discussion.  You lose.
Stupid ****,

Read this again.
We are done when I say we are done, controlly
You're a **** idiot, Askholio 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,112
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 11:44 am » wrote:
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:41 am » wrote: Cool.  You have no justification to shoot them and claim a defense under stand your ground.

Game.  Set.  Match.
You demand answers to questions.....get them, then write your own.

.

 
I already told you we are done here.  You lost.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,178

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:45 am » wrote: I already told you we are done here.  You lost.
We are done when I say we are done, controlly

**** psychostalker...

 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,112
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 11:45 am » wrote:
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:43 am » wrote: Are you talking to yourself, Askholio?  Yes, you are this stupid.  

You make this too easy.

But, when you answered my three points you demanded you lost.  You killed your own argument.  So, for today, unless you post more stupid **** on this topic, we are done with this discussion.  You lose.
Stupid ****,

Read this again.
We are done when I say we are done, controlly
You're a **** idiot, Askholio 

 
You forgot the part about posting stupid **** and “done with this discussion”.

You are talking to yourself again.  Askholio, yes, you are a **** idiot.  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,178

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:47 am » wrote: You forgot the part about posting stupid **** and “done with this discussion”.

You are talking to yourself again.  Askholio, yes, you are a **** idiot.
Post the rule.


**** moron.