This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 12:18 pm » wrote: Then why the obsession with my personal life?

I don't give a **** about yours.
LMAO!  4 years ago you started in on my “lineage” and informing us you came from superior stock and breeding.  Come to find out your parents were nothing more than commoners.  

You have spoken often of my land the life’s of others.  Now that the heat is up a little high and people know you are full of **** you suddenly don’t care.  Stop whining about reaping what you sow.

You got you *** kicked on this thread numerous times and now you are diverting.

Bring it on, avg guy of avg stock

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 12:19 pm » wrote: You ran last time, little cunny.

Did you go to the same **** college as 
@Zeets2  ?
As if you'd know which college it would be, or whether he did or not by what he tells you, huh?  
Yet here I am, living rent-free in your otherwise empty head for years now!
There sure is plenty of space to roam around in!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 25 Nov 2021, 12:23 pm » wrote: As if you'd know which college it would be, or whether he did or not by what he tells you, huh?  
Yet here I am, living rent-free in your otherwise empty head for years now!
There sure is plenty of space to roam around in!
As if you'd know which college it would be, or whether he did or not by what he tells you, huh? 
Zeet,

I know all I need to know.

Your reticence says it all.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 12:21 pm » wrote: LMAO!  4 years ago you started in on my “lineage” and informing us you came from superior stock and breeding.  Come to find out your parents were nothing more than commoners.  

You have spoken often of my land the life’s of others.  Now that the heat is up a little high and people know you are full of **** you suddenly don’t care.  Stop whining about reaping what you sow.

Dwarf,

You retell.

I quote you verbatim.

Then you run.

Every time.

ITS_ALL_TRUMPS_FAULT

Share      Unread post

Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 12:21 pm » wrote: LMAO!  4 years ago you started in on my “lineage” and informing us you came from superior stock and breeding.  Come to find out your parents were nothing more than commoners.  

Does any of this sound familiar?

Sensitivity to criticism
Passive aggression
Self-criticism
Shyness
Fantasies
Other mental health issues
Long-held grudges
Envy

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 12:25 pm » wrote: Dwarf,

You retell.

I quote you verbatim.

Then you run.

Every time.
There is no context in which I would ever run from you.  Read my sig, loser.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 12:26 pm » wrote: There is no context in which I would ever run from you.  Read my sig, loser.
Dwarf,

You run from all questions, even your own words..

You're a yapping little ******.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 12:24 pm » wrote: Zeet,

I know all I need to know.

Your reticence says it all.
You do, huh?  Then why don't you explain why you lied and claimed these weren't ALL brought on by the demented idiot YOU voted for?:
Refresh my memory, *******.  Wasn't it YOUR idiot Democrat leaders who gave the police orders to let the rioters break whatever laws they wanted, give them no bail with no accountability, pay for the lawyers of the arsonists, looters, vandals, and criminals that were then turned loose on the rest of the cities they run?  And wasn't it YOUR idiot party that's attempting to defund the police in every Democrat city, and have refused to even try stopping the wilding black criminals in cities like San Francisco where they rob stores at will with no penalties?  Isn't it YOUR stupid party that has ignored our immigration laws and exposed us to every disease they bring to the US from the 3rd world, don't require them to be tested, and then PAY THEM A FORTUNE to stay here?  And that's in additions to the thousands of drug dealers, human sex traffickers, child molesters, gang members, thieves, and assorted criminals they pass through our border unchecked!
Or, just admit what an ignorant lying scumbag you are!
That'll do too!

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 12:29 pm » wrote:
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 12:26 pm » wrote: There is no context in which I would ever run from you.  Read my sig, loser.
Dwarf,

You run from all questions, even your own words..

You're a yapping little ******.

ROTFLMAO!

That screech of yours has already been debunked.  

Hey, speaking of unanswered questions:

Did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 2020?  

Do you have that beach pic yet or are you ready to admit the pic as described never existed?  

When are you going to post that one person charged with insurrection who was arrested for the Jan 6 riot before oct 6 2021?

You say something about running from your own words and not answering questions?

You should re-evaluate your use of the word ******.  

miketx

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 12:19 pm » wrote: You ran last time, little cunny.

Did you go to the same **** college as 
@Zeets2  ?
Do you **** stains EVER make any sense? Or is you ******* mouth just set to spew always, ***?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 12:33 pm » wrote: ROTFLMAO!

Hey, speaking of unanswered questions:

Did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 2020?  

Do you have that beach pic yet or are you ready to admit the pic as described never existed?  

When are you going to post that one person charged with insurrection who was arrested for the Jan 6 riot before oct 6 2021?

You say something about running from your own words and not answering questions?

You should re-evaluate your use of the word ******.
ROTFLMAO!

:rofl:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
miketx » 25 Nov 2021, 12:34 pm » wrote: Do you **** stains EVER make any sense? Or is you ******* mouth just set to spew always, ***?
Are you a steer, or the other kind of Texan, Mike?

Huey

Share      Unread post

A d the marathon man continues his running from a couple of questions where he would have to admit defeat.  

Well, gotta go.  Thanksgiving and all.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 2:08 pm » wrote: A d the marathon man continues his running from a couple of questions where he would have to admit defeat.  

Well, gotta go.  Thanksgiving and all.
Always best retold.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 12:13 pm » wrote: If a number of unvaxxed people are shot dead in the southern NH/northern MA area we know who the lead suspect is.
Veg says he owns guns...so I was wondering.

Everyone knows there's a contract on my head.   I think it's related to steroids or Trump.

Would you mind if Veg put a contract out on you?  If I die I want to drag you down with me.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
roadkill » 25 Nov 2021, 5:15 pm » wrote: Veg says he owns guns...so I was wondering.

Everyone knows there's a contract on my head.   I think it's related to steroids or Trump.

Would you mind if Veg put a contract out on you?  If I die I want to drag you down with me.  

Everyone knows there's a contract on my head.

You are of no concern whatsoever.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 7:55 pm » wrote: .

I know...it's normal for a leftist to want to shoot someone with different views.   :)

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 7:55 pm » wrote: .

I guess I can understand why you wanted to shoot me.  Panic has that effect on some people...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd5BSrSMcvQ

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 30 Jul 2021, 9:20 am » wrote: The unvaccinated..

Anyone enabling the gaslighting, whether or not vaxxed.

Acknowledge that you were answered, Askholio.

I'd rush right out and buy that .50 caliber.
Save that money for yer hospital bill...

"A scientific clarification of what these injections do in the head and other organs of the vaccinated people"

https://www.*******.com/video/TsdTTHJteilw/

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

Huey » 30 Jul 2021, 9:36 am » wrote: None. 

You still can't tell me what .50 cal I should rush out and get.
  I would go with the BMG.
Why **** around?