This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 14 Sep 2021, 12:52 pm » wrote: THERE we go - the *** gets to decide who is "reasonably literate" - hides the list in his panties.
I certainly won't leave that to those far less literate than the qualified candidates.

Your pique is irrelevant.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 2:19 pm » wrote: I certainly won't leave that to those far less literate than the qualified candidates.
Of COURSE you won't, pookie. Of course you won't.
Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 2:19 pm » wrote: Your pique is irrelevant.
My pique is presumed, fruity.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 14 Sep 2021, 2:57 pm » wrote: Of COURSE you won't, pookie. Of course you won't.

My pique is presumed, fruity.
It is a matter of record, lass.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Cannonpointer » 13 Sep 2021, 11:02 pm » wrote: Might as well encourage a titmouse to hunt zebras, for all the good it would do. 

He knows he will lose that bet.

I know, but it never hurts to publicly embarrass him anyway. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 2:57 pm » wrote: It is a matter of record, lass.

No, it isn't. It's a matter of you knowing that you will lose. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 14 Sep 2021, 6:30 pm » wrote: No, it isn't. It's a matter of you knowing that you will lose.
Is that why you don't answer questions?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 14 Sep 2021, 6:30 pm » wrote: I know, but it never hurts to publicly embarrass him anyway.
Maybe if you answered a question.

omh

Share      Unread post

records are abbreviated to fit the narrative, revised to fit each generation recycling the talking point.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
omh » 14 Sep 2021, 7:31 pm » wrote: records are abbreviated to fit the narrative, revised to fit each generation recycling the talking point.
No...that's the point.

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 7:32 pm » wrote: No...that's the point.
decimal point between whole and fractions compared to the whole. insulate and isolate by words and numbers communicating hope, faith, charity granting intellectual power, wealth, fame to ancestors trading away their time biologically here to feel more significant than those adapting to the moment.

Reality is about seizing the moment shared only existing as ancestrally present. which who ideology rules for the most generations forward until extinction happens ending the additions of never duplicated great great grandchildren again.

go for it eggplant, stick the the script when kinetic evolving is described taking place as it actually works all the time. show the genius at making everyone believe real isn't real and better days come next generation each generation governed as history did so far.

Absolute power of suggesting real isn't real takes population where when biology keeps lifetimes eternally separated now? Hell is an intellectual concept to persuade non compliant ancestors honest about their position mutually evolving here to stand against natural displacement so symbolism over substance dictates social behavior cradle to grave until extinction event happens.

Now is eternity really doesn't matter which generation of added great great grandchildren are the last, they won't know it happened until it is over.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 7:31 pm » wrote: Maybe if you answered a question.

Maybe if you stopped projecting so blatantly. Tell the forum how you got the nickname Darth Evader.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 7:25 pm » wrote: Is that why you don't answer questions?

Your blatant projections and hypocrisy wont help you. Try another lying tactic. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP

So are all of your "fact checks," fruity. 

One rather doubts the veracity of the record keeper.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 14 Sep 2021, 8:22 pm » wrote: Maybe if you stopped projecting so blatantly. Tell the forum how you got the nickname Darth Evader.
You were making excuses for your cowardice, I reckon...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 14 Sep 2021, 9:09 pm » wrote: So are all of your "fact checks," fruity. 

One rather doubts the veracity of the record keeper.
I limit myself to Assertion Checks

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 10:57 pm » wrote: I limit myself to Assertion Checks

You limit yourself to fleeing all inquiries - and to remaining a cuck. :)

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 10:57 pm » wrote: I limit myself to Assertion Checks
you play absurdity against obscurity. That simple. hope, faith, charity are psychological tools to the pathway of getting everyone else to give away their biological time to serve your concept of relative timing to become the illusion of social power, wealth, fame as the world is but a stage of people changing forms genetically displaced as never the same shape so far.

fertilized cell, zygote, embryo, fetus, infant, toddler, adolescent, puberty, teen, adult, did or didn't become 1 of 2 parents, died too young, parentless by old age, dead, decomposed to return to nothing left since conceived.

Stages of evolving shared by each regardless plant, animal, predator, prey, asexual, male, female means to reproduce next generation or become extinct.

Binary code of never happened and never duplicated. Evolution's complete path of life in one atmosphere now all started after erosion limits the periodic elements to perpetual point of universally balancing here as this atmosphere's unique home lasts inception to extinction the proportions of ancestral displacement to each DNA stream/family tree, society's people making reality context controlling content as eternally timed apart now.

No larger picture kinetically possible.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 10:54 pm » wrote: You were making excuses for your cowardice, I reckon...

Again, more projection. I already told you that this same lying tactic has run its course. Come up with a different dishonest tactic. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 15 Sep 2021, 9:26 am » wrote: Again, more projection. I already told you that this same lying tactic has run its course. Come up with a different dishonest tactic.
Will you be answering questions today?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2021, 9:49 am » wrote: Will you be answering questions today?
That's two.  Number 8. 

1. Acknowledge that you deliberately asked deflecting question to begin your usual 4 step ****.
2. Acknowledge that you are a coward for doing that sleazy tactic incessantly.
3. You will now acknowledge that you use gaslighting as a tactic by pretending that we never had previous conversations.
4. What is the difference between an exponential model vs a logistic model? Level 2+ answers only. Coward.
5. Acknowledge that your incessant posts about Potus 2008 is a lie and post my real mistake.
6. Acknowledge that you can't debunk my media comment, and that you are too stupid to understand that your repositing it 100 times with debunking it makes you look dumber than you already are. 
7. Acknowledge that your incessant posts about Playboy is out of pure desperation.
8. Acknowledge that you deliberately pretend that you don't know the rule on questions because you are a disgusting coward.
9. Acknowledge that you know I said I will post my sources/numbers on my Trump vs Biden thread after you own up to this list.
10.  I almost got BV to make a deal with me...almost. Give him some encouragement. - Liberal Forum Political Chat Room