This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 28 Aug 2021, 5:13 pm » wrote: What is your beef with those two? 

Other than that you know they will judge this fairly, which is what worries you.

Show me that they are qualified.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 28 Aug 2021, 5:14 pm » wrote: Show me that they are qualified.

How ? 

Prove that they are not. What have they done to cause doubt?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 28 Aug 2021, 5:14 pm » wrote: How ? 

Prove that they are not. What have they done to cause doubt?

Let them answer the questions you are too stupid to....

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 28 Aug 2021, 5:20 pm » wrote: Let them answer the questions you are too stupid to....

I am asking you what would cause you to say they are unqualified. You have to have some reason. Or are you just afraid of their impartiality. You need someone on your side for this one.  :rofl:   :rofl:  

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Look @Blackvegetable  , the whole forum knows that you wouldn't dare take this challenge. You will get killed. But that doesn't mean that I can't continue to publicly embarrass you for it. 

You bore me. I am going to head out with my lovely wife while you stay here and add to your post count until 3 am. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 28 Aug 2021, 4:51 pm » wrote: No...

**** you..

You want to play...there'll be no Freebies...
only thing free in life is being delivered as a replacement to an environment limiting each to adapt or become extinct as eternally separated now. You keep the act up where symbolism is superior to understanding natural limitations.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 28 Aug 2021, 5:22 pm » wrote: I am asking you what would cause you to say they are unqualified. You have to have some reason. Or are you just afraid of their impartiality. You need someone on your side for this one.  Image   Image
Damn, are you **** stupid.

Simple..

They answer the questions you can't..

That means they are, at least, smarter than you.

Do you understand?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 28 Aug 2021, 5:24 pm » wrote: Look @Blackvegetable  , the whole forum knows that you wouldn't dare take this challenge. You will get killed. But that doesn't mean that I can't continue to publicly embarrass you for it. 

You bore me. I am going to head out with my lovely wife while you stay here and add to your post count until 3 am.
This is getting "killed"..

viewtopic.php?p=1774618#p1774618

See how **** inbred this ******* is...

Here is U3 (the unemployment rate) as recorded by BLS

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 28 Aug 2021, 7:26 pm » wrote: This is getting "killed"..

viewtopic.php?p=1774618#p1774618

See how **** inbred this ******* is...

Here is U3 (the unemployment rate) as recorded by BLS

Before I click on this, if this that a repeat post? If so, **** off.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 28 Aug 2021, 7:23 pm » wrote: Damn, are you **** stupid.

Simple..

Do you understand?

They at least answer questions, you don't. 

You cannot give a solid and logical reason why they shouldn't mod it. You and I both know it's because they would judge fairly, which will end up killing you.

Coward.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 28 Aug 2021, 8:43 pm » wrote: They at least answer questions, you don't. 

You cannot give a solid and logical reason why they shouldn't mod it. You and I both know it's because they would judge fairly, which will end up killing you.

Coward.
You can't give an honest reason why I can't be judged by my peers.

Liar.

Coward.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 28 Aug 2021, 9:02 pm » wrote: You can't give an honest reason why I can't be judged by my peers.

Liar.

Coward.

I already did. 

1. They aren't mods, they can't ban anyone. 
2. Those peers are obviously biased and would lie to make sure you win...would you be ok if I chose Huey, Neff, or FOS?  Duh.

Coward. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 28 Aug 2021, 9:35 pm » wrote: I did.

My dad said who is Vegas?

In short, he pussied out.  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Why don't you just lie like always and say your usual phony **** like I am scared and terrified of him. ?  LOL 

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Vegas » 28 Aug 2021, 4:51 pm » wrote: Ike and PIgwen?  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
I saw that... the stoopid shrink and the psycho penguin... why not the vagisil bot too... but if he gets pick judges than you should get to name a few too... I wouldn't mind being a judge... I promise to be unbiased... lol.. well, I'll try to be, I mean...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 28 Aug 2021, 9:08 pm » wrote: I already did. 

1. They aren't mods, they can't ban anyone. 
2. Those peers are obviously biased and would lie to make sure you win...would you be ok if I chose Huey, Neff, or FOS?  Duh.

Coward.
1. Irrelevant...A mod can agree to get that done

2. To qualify as a judge, any applicant must demonstrate that they aren't as stupid as you. They must be able to provide a Level 1 answer to the following
​​​​

Who is Shagpoke Whipple?

Who is Incitatus?

Non-negotiable.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Jantje_Smit » 29 Aug 2021, 7:03 am » wrote: I saw that... the stoopid shrink and the psycho penguin... why not the vagisil bot too... but if he gets pick judges than you should get to name a few too... I wouldn't mind being a judge... I promise to be unbiased... lol.. well, I'll try to be, I mean...

He already had, you witless ****.

Go talk to Naffy.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 28 Aug 2021, 4:46 pm » wrote: Polarity will be the judge, if he chooses to participate.

He, IkeBana and Pengwin are the only people here with the savvy. And you'll cry like a ******* about the others.
Lil *******, you will lose.  As you lose most challenges.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 29 Aug 2021, 7:46 am » wrote: Lil *******, you will lose.  As you lose most challenges.
Dwarf,

Keep your reyappings to yourself 

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 28 Aug 2021, 7:23 pm » wrote: Damn, are you **** stupid.

Simple..

Do you understand?
kinetic life is explained to you at the instinctive level of mutually evolving here now and you won't stop reciting hypothetical values? that numbnuts fits Einstein's definition of social insanity governing mankind currently as historically practiced since dawn of civilization as even Einstein denied now is eternity..

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 29 Aug 2021, 7:05 am » wrote: 1. Irrelevant...A mod can agree to get that done

2. To qualify as a judge, any applicant must demonstrate that they aren't as stupid as you. They must be able to provide a Level 1 answer to the following
​​​​

Who is Shagpoke Whipple?

Who is Incitatus?

Non-negotiable.

1. Of course it's relevant. Do you really think you will just leave on your own? Duh. 

2. That didn't even make sense. Try again, coward. 

More  repetition, here you go: 1. Acknowledge that you deliberately asked deflecting question to begin your usual 4 step ****.
2. Acknowledge that you are a coward for doing that sleazy tactic incessantly.
3. You will now acknowledge that you use gaslighting as a tactic by pretending that we never had previous conversations.
4. What is the difference between an exponential model vs a logistic model? Level 2+ answers only. Coward.