This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 9,135
Politics: Conservative

A couple weeks back, I made a deal with Darth Evader...aka @Blackvegetable  . It was a simple deal. Given how much he thinks he is smarter than everyone else, I thought that he would jump on this bet. It would be a slam dunk for him. We choose a mod. The mod chooses one random page from our OP list. The one who has the most OPs that include our own comments and thoughts, and not mostly just copy/paste from the internet, wins. The loser takes off 6 months. It's not about whether the mod or anyone agrees/disagrees, it's about not being a ****** by posting your own thoughts on political matters instead of always just depending on the internet. 

This should be a slam dunk for him...I don't know what he is scared of, but can you guys give him a little encouragement?

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,188

Antifa
Vegas » 28 Aug 2021, 4:43 pm » wrote: A couple weeks back, I made a deal with Darth Evader...aka @Blackvegetable  . It was a simple deal. Given how much he thinks he is smarter than everyone else, I thought that he would jump on this bet. It would be a slam dunk for him. We choose a mod. The mod chooses one random page from our OP list. The one who has the most OPs that include our own comments and thoughts, and not mostly just copy/paste from the internet, wins. The loser takes off 6 months. It's not about whether the mod or anyone agrees/disagrees, it's about not being a ****** by posting your own thoughts on political matters instead of always just depending on the internet. 

This should be a slam dunk for him...I don't know what he is scared of, but can you guys give him a little encouragement?

Polarity will be the judge, if he chooses to participate.

He, IkeBana and Pengwin are the only people here with the savvy. And you'll cry like a ******* about the others.

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,701
Politics: Liberal

Vegas » 28 Aug 2021, 4:43 pm » wrote: The mod chooses one random page from our OP list. The one who has the most OPs that include our own comments and thoughts, and not mostly just copy/paste from the internet, wins.
Stupid bet, which means nothing at all.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,188

Antifa
Vegas » 28 Aug 2021, 4:43 pm » wrote: A couple weeks back, I made a deal with Darth Evader...aka @Blackvegetable  . It was a simple deal. Given how much he thinks he is smarter than everyone else, I thought that he would jump on this bet. It would be a slam dunk for him. We choose a mod. The mod chooses one random page from our OP list. The one who has the most OPs that include our own comments and thoughts, and not mostly just copy/paste from the internet, wins. The loser takes off 6 months. It's not about whether the mod or anyone agrees/disagrees, it's about not being a ****** by posting your own thoughts on political matters instead of always just depending on the internet. 

This should be a slam dunk for him...I don't know what he is scared of, but can you guys give him a little encouragement?

As a further condition of my participation, you will clear up some arrears.

You will provide the name of the source who mislead your about the unemployment rate

You will tell everyone who Shagpoke Whipple is.


There's no Free Lunch.
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,188

Antifa
Pengwin » 28 Aug 2021, 4:46 pm » wrote: Stupid bet, which means nothing at all.

Naturally....It's @Vegas  

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 9,135
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 28 Aug 2021, 4:48 pm » wrote: As a further condition of my participation, you will clear up some arrears.

You will provide the name of the source who mislead your about the unemployment rate

You will tell everyone who Shagpoke Whipple is.

There's no Free Lunch.

Dude, I don't give a **** if you play or not. You will meet my conditions first. These are your games, your tricks, your dishonest tactics, thus you will owe up to them.

Now. 
1. Acknowledge that you deliberately asked deflecting question to begin your usual 4 step ****.
2. Acknowledge that you are a coward for doing that sleazy tactic incessantly.
3. You will now acknowledge that you use gaslighting as a tactic by pretending that we never had previous conversations.
4. What is the difference between an exponential model vs a logistic model? Level 2+ answers only. Coward.  

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,463

Vegas » 28 Aug 2021, 4:43 pm » wrote: A couple weeks back, I made a deal with Darth Evader...aka @Blackvegetable  . It was a simple deal. Given how much he thinks he is smarter than everyone else, I thought that he would jump on this bet. It would be a slam dunk for him. We choose a mod. The mod chooses one random page from our OP list. The one who has the most OPs that include our own comments and thoughts, and not mostly just copy/paste from the internet, wins. The loser takes off 6 months. It's not about whether the mod or anyone agrees/disagrees, it's about not being a ****** by posting your own thoughts on political matters instead of always just depending on the internet. 

This should be a slam dunk for him...I don't know what he is scared of, but can you guys give him a little encouragement?
when fools and idiots collide both demanding rights to protect society from people discussing kinetic biology openly without ridicule, exile, or execution honesty is dead.

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 9,135
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 28 Aug 2021, 4:46 pm » wrote: Polarity will be the judge, if he chooses to participate.

He, IkeBana and Pengwin are the only people here with the savvy. And you'll cry like a ******* about the others.
It needs to be a mod. When you lose, you wont leave. You will need to be banned. Ask your daughter about well you two keep your sides of deals.

Ike and PIgwen?  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,188

Antifa
Vegas » 28 Aug 2021, 4:50 pm » wrote: Dude, I don't give a **** if you play or not. You will meet my conditions first. These are your games, your tricks, your dishonest tactics, thus you will owe up to them.

Now. 
1. Acknowledge that you deliberately asked deflecting question to begin your usual 4 step ****.
2. Acknowledge that you are a coward for doing that sleazy tactic incessantly.
3. You will now acknowledge that you use gaslighting as a tactic by pretending that we never had previous conversations.
4. What is the difference between an exponential model vs a logistic model? Level 2+ answers only. Coward.

No...

**** you..

You want to play...there'll be no Freebies...

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 9,135
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 28 Aug 2021, 4:51 pm » wrote: No...

**** you..

You want to play...there'll be no Freebies...
I don't play games. I am not wrong to expect you or anyone else to stop playing these **** games.

1. Acknowledge that you deliberately asked deflecting question to begin your usual 4 step ****.
2. Acknowledge that you are a coward for doing that sleazy tactic incessantly.
3. You will now acknowledge that you use gaslighting as a tactic by pretending that we never had previous conversations.
4. What is the difference between an exponential model vs a logistic model? Level 2+ answers only. Coward.  

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 9,135
Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 28 Aug 2021, 4:46 pm » wrote: Stupid bet, which means nothing at all.

Like I care what you think.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,188

Antifa
Vegas » 28 Aug 2021, 4:51 pm » wrote: It needs to be a mod. When you lose, you wont leave. You will need to be banned. Ask your daughter about well you two keep your sides of deals.
 Image  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
 
None of them are qualified.

They can administer the punishment.
Ike and PIgwen?

Each EASILY 3 SDs to your right...

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,188

Antifa
Vegas » 28 Aug 2021, 4:53 pm » wrote: Like I care what you think.

You think anyone gives a **** what a loser like you thinks?

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,188

Antifa
Vegas » 28 Aug 2021, 4:53 pm » wrote: I don't play games. I am not wrong to expect you or anyone else to stop playing these **** games.

1. Acknowledge that you deliberately asked deflecting question to begin your usual 4 step ****.
2. Acknowledge that you are a coward for doing that sleazy tactic incessantly.
3. You will now acknowledge that you use gaslighting as a tactic by pretending that we never had previous conversations.
4. What is the difference between an exponential model vs a logistic model? Level 2+ answers only. Coward.
No...

You can issue the challenge but you can't dictate the terms, **** coward.

You don't have the balls to do this...

 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 9,135
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 28 Aug 2021, 4:54 pm » wrote: None of them are qualified.

They can administer the punishment.

Each EASILY 3 SDs to your right...

Yet you think your buddies Ike and Pigwen qualify. You love to cheat don't you. 

Nice try. 

GW or AL are fine. 

Well folks, we all knew he would try to sleaze his way out of this. First he tries to get his own buddies to mod it, now he is going to fins some other sleazy tactic.   What the **** is he afraid of?
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 9,135
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 28 Aug 2021, 4:56 pm » wrote: No...

You can issue the challenge but you can't dictate the terms, **** coward.

You don't have the balls to do this...
Neither can you, so I guess fair is fair. 

Now own up to this. Now. 
1. Acknowledge that you deliberately asked deflecting question to begin your usual 4 step ****.
2. Acknowledge that you are a coward for doing that sleazy tactic incessantly.
3. You will now acknowledge that you use gaslighting as a tactic by pretending that we never had previous conversations.
4. What is the difference between an exponential model vs a logistic model? Level 2+ answers only. Coward.  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,188

Antifa
Vegas » 28 Aug 2021, 4:56 pm » wrote: Yet you think your buddies Ike and Pigwen qualify. You love to cheat don't you. 

Nice try. 

GW or AL are fine. 

Well folks, we all knew he would try to sleaze his way out of this. First he tries to get his own buddies to mod it, now he is going to fins some other sleazy tactic.   What the **** is he afraid of?
 

No...because they all read...

You don't....you're a **** cretin...
GW or AL are fine. 
If they can answer the questions you can't....

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,188

Antifa
Vegas » 28 Aug 2021, 4:57 pm » wrote: Neither can you, so I guess fair is fair. 

Now own up to this. Now. 
1. Acknowledge that you deliberately asked deflecting question to begin your usual 4 step ****.
2. Acknowledge that you are a coward for doing that sleazy tactic incessantly.
3. You will now acknowledge that you use gaslighting as a tactic by pretending that we never had previous conversations.
4. What is the difference between an exponential model vs a logistic model? Level 2+ answers only. Coward.

You're a coward.

 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 9,135
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 28 Aug 2021, 4:57 pm » wrote: No...because they all read...

You don't....you're a **** cretin...

If they can answer the questions you can't....

No, actually they don't. It's taking Pigwen about 11 evasions to read a brief journal article. He is still running away. Ike is just a **** moron. They are your buddies, and that is why you want them. They will lie for you. 

What are you so afraid of? 

Do it now!!!!!!!

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 9,135
Politics: Conservative


Coming from the coward that wont take a simple deal. 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Crazytrain, d1063n35, GHETTO BLASTER, Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Isabel, Majestic-12 [Bot], nefarious101, neue regel, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, pwingly, razoo, RollingRock, ScottMon, SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Str8tEdge, supraTruth, Taipan, TB7, TrumpistaniALPHA, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Vegas giants, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 718 guests