This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,542
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

TB7 » 05 Oct 2021, 5:17 am » wrote: Imagehttps://principia-scientific.com › covid-19-masks-causing-rise-in-bacterial-pneumonia
COVID-19 Masks Causing Rise in Bacterial Pneumonia. Published on December 8, 2020. ... It stands to reason excessive mask wearing is causing problems due to hypoxia, hypercapnia, etc., which actually diminishes the immunological response to pathogens such CV-19, rhinoviruses, etc. It seems the efforts by the nations so far have been to cause ...
Simple solution is to spray masks with alcohol after every use.  

User avatar
Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,005
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: PARADISE

supraTruth » 05 Oct 2021, 3:08 pm » wrote: Simple solution is to spray masks with alcohol after every use.
TRUE...WE CONSERVATIVES KNOW THIS. YOU LIBERALS ARE THE ONES GETTING THE Bacterial Pneumonia .....CAUSE YALL SOME NASTY FUKS.

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,577
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

sootedupCyndi » 04 Oct 2021, 10:58 pm » wrote: fauci is in trouble again.. running his mouth about xmas gatherings.. but this was interesting tiny piece of news...…...
look over his shoulder. On the bookshelf behind him.. One of these. In luv with himself or what.
fauci prayer candles. Image  
Image Image
As I often say, don't make the mistake of thinking things can't possible get any "better"....

Saint Fauci.. the movie... that's just sick...

Image
 
National Geographic’s ‘Fauci’ documentary is self-serving agitprop made to feed the Fauci fetish of establishment liberals

The film is an unabashed ode to the blessed Anthony Fauci, patron saint of ‘The Science’, and narcissist-in-chief at the National Institute of Health. 

‘Fauci’, the creatively titled new National Geographic documentary airing on Disney+, sets out under a decidedly deceptive guise of impartiality to tell the truth about America’s favorite foremost scientist, Dr. Anthony Fauci.

 Over the last year and a half, as the coronavirus has ravaged the US and marched across the globe, Dr. Fauci, whom the film describes as “a world-renowned infectious disease specialist and longest-serving public health leader in Washington, DC,” has become a beatified cultural icon to some and a lightning rod of controversy to others.

I consider myself agnostic on Dr. Fauci, but admit that I’ve never understood the media and public veneration of him. I don’t loathe the guy, but he just always struck me as a blowhard bureaucrat with an ego inversely proportional to his intellect. But what the hell do I know? 

Now, if you worship at the altar of St. Fauci – Patron Saint of ‘The Science’ – then Fauci will certainly satiate your Fauci fetish. But if you even mildly question the actions or intentions of the Brooklyn-born scientist/sage, then this documentary is definitely not for you. 

The film seems like a slick, one-hour-forty-five-minute campaign commercial meant to solidify the base rather than reach the indecisive. It boasts a plethora of personal interest anecdotes, as well as montages of family time and even shots of a sexy Fauci in the family pool in a Speedo (no, I’m not kidding). Then there’s the requisite conjured tears to indicate Fauci’s heartfelt humanity, and moments of him cursing to reveal how down-to-earth he is, plus a healthy serving of pious-filled Fauci faux humility. Oh, and there’s also the cavalcade of establishment endorsements from the likes of Bill Gates, George W. Bush, and Bono...


https://twitter.com/i/status/1445012074996781066
 

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,577
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

I suppose this can go in here as well since Saint Fauci is the cult leader....

Please watch that, it's only one minute... that's so creepy and surreal...

Clown world...

Image

BONUS: The totally-not-a-cult of the week

Just want to point out that the vaccine-pushers of the New Normal are totally not in a cult.

 Whether it’s dressing up dancers like syringes to prance around with glassy-eyed soul-dead TV hosts:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1443036050859962381   
 
 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 8,296
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 07 Oct 2021, 10:53 am » wrote: I suppose this can go in here as well since Saint Fauci is the cult leader....

Please watch that, it's only one minute... that's so creepy and surreal...

Clown world...

Image

BONUS: The totally-not-a-cult of the week

Just want to point out that the vaccine-pushers of the New Normal are totally not in a cult.

 Whether it’s dressing up dancers like syringes to prance around with glassy-eyed soul-dead TV hosts:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1443036050859962381
Ok I saw more of that on the TV this morning. Fauci sees himself as a hero.. he funded it!!!
The propaganda like this documentary... Is Insulting to peoples intelligence.
These people are more stupid- then they think- we are..

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,577
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

sootedupCyndi » 07 Oct 2021, 11:20 am » wrote: Ok I saw more of that on the TV this morning. Fauci sees himself as a hero.. he funded it!!!
The propaganda like this documentary... Is Insulting to peoples intelligence.
These people are more stupid- then they think- we are..
I used to wonder about how those people that worship Saint Fauci can be so stoopid but I don't do that anymore... it really is a cult... they don't use logic, it's just insane... often when I see one of those cult members, walking all alone outside with a mask on... no doubt having been double or tripple vaxxinated and with a green checkmark next to his QR code.. I want to ask.. what the f-k is wrong with you, why are you still wearing a mask when there's absolutely no reason for it... even when you believe they actually work... but I never do somehow... lol...

Image  

Image
 
 
 

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,542
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

sootedupCyndi » 05 Oct 2021, 12:56 pm » wrote: I like him.. he's the only one speaking out.. stupa supra. Image
Tucker is the biggest dork on TV.  & he is getting Americans murdered by COVID-19 with his ANTI-VAX ANTI-MASK ANTI-AMERICAN RNC ****.

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,577
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

Jantje_Smit » 07 Oct 2021, 9:27 am » wrote: As I often say, don't make the mistake of thinking things can't possible get any "better"....

Saint Fauci.. the movie... that's just sick...

Image
 
National Geographic’s ‘Fauci’ documentary is self-serving agitprop made to feed the Fauci fetish of establishment liberals

The film is an unabashed ode to the blessed Anthony Fauci, patron saint of ‘The Science’, and narcissist-in-chief at the National Institute of Health. 

‘Fauci’, the creatively titled new National Geographic documentary airing on Disney+, sets out under a decidedly deceptive guise of impartiality to tell the truth about America’s favorite foremost scientist, Dr. Anthony Fauci.

 Over the last year and a half, as the coronavirus has ravaged the US and marched across the globe, Dr. Fauci, whom the film describes as “a world-renowned infectious disease specialist and longest-serving public health leader in Washington, DC,” has become a beatified cultural icon to some and a lightning rod of controversy to others.

I consider myself agnostic on Dr. Fauci, but admit that I’ve never understood the media and public veneration of him. I don’t loathe the guy, but he just always struck me as a blowhard bureaucrat with an ego inversely proportional to his intellect. But what the hell do I know? 

Now, if you worship at the altar of St. Fauci – Patron Saint of ‘The Science’ – then Fauci will certainly satiate your Fauci fetish. But if you even mildly question the actions or intentions of the Brooklyn-born scientist/sage, then this documentary is definitely not for you. 

The film seems like a slick, one-hour-forty-five-minute campaign commercial meant to solidify the base rather than reach the indecisive. It boasts a plethora of personal interest anecdotes, as well as montages of family time and even shots of a sexy Fauci in the family pool in a Speedo (no, I’m not kidding). Then there’s the requisite conjured tears to indicate Fauci’s heartfelt humanity, and moments of him cursing to reveal how down-to-earth he is, plus a healthy serving of pious-filled Fauci faux humility. Oh, and there’s also the cavalcade of establishment endorsements from the likes of Bill Gates, George W. Bush, and Bono...


https://twitter.com/i/status/1445012074996781066
About that movie.... just when you think things can't possible get any better....

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Critics love Fauci’s new documentary, but audience HATE it & accuse Rotten Tomatoes of trying to ‘hide’ low score

Critics have almost universally praised the new documentary on Dr. Anthony Fauci, but audiences have seemingly hated it, even accusing review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes of trying to hide the movie’s unpopularity.

National Geographic’s ‘Fauci’ has been playing in select cinemas since September 10 and premiered on the Disney Plus streaming service last week. Trailers for the film focus heavily on Fauci and his work combating Covid-19, during which time he has become one of the more controversial figures in American politics. 

The film, however, takes a positive look at Fauci and focuses more on tales about the health figure from his family, as well as public figures with whom the infectious disease expert has worked in the past, such as U2 frontman Bono and former president George W. Bush.

On Rotten Tomatoes, which aggregates reviews from selected critics and then gives a ‘rotten’ or ‘fresh’ score, the film holds a 91% positive rating, based on 30 positive reviews and three negative ones. The rating from audience members, however, was conspicuously missing from the website until Monday. As of Sunday, only one review, which was negative, had been posted despite the film being out for weeks....

The Rotten Tomatoes score for ‘Fauci’ is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to negative reviews. On IMDB, the movie has a 1.5 rating from over 6,000 users. 

Trailers for the movie on YouTube haven’t fared much better. One posted by National Geographic has over 100,000 ‘dislikes’ and less than 8,000 ‘likes’ at the time of writing. 

A Disney Plus trailer, on the other hand, has just over 1,000 ‘likes’ and over 20,000 ‘dislikes’.Rotten Tomatoes has been accused of bias in the past, and the company has often chalked up near-universal negative reactions from audiences to trolls' review-bombing... 
 

 Image
 
 
 

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,053
Politics: Libertarian

Jantje_Smit » 07 Oct 2021, 9:27 am » wrote: As I often say, don't make the mistake of thinking things can't possible get any "better"....

Saint Fauci.. the movie... that's just sick...

 
Not seen the movie and yet you reject it.  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,145

Antifa
TB7 » 29 Aug 2021, 4:11 pm » wrote: Goodbye COWARD.
TB7....On Courage..

 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,145

Antifa
ScottMon » 13 Oct 2021, 7:44 am » wrote: Not seen the movie and yet you reject it.
That's how Mensheviks roll.



All 4 of them

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,577
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

ScottMon » 13 Oct 2021, 7:44 am » wrote: Not seen the movie and yet you reject it.
lol... you must be one of the critics... I'm a member of the audience and I have seen what the movie is based on... and it sucks... believe me...

Image
 
 Image
 
 

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,053
Politics: Libertarian

Jantje_Smit » 13 Oct 2021, 12:19 pm » wrote: lol... you must be one of the critics... I'm a member of the audience and I have seen what the movie is based on... and it sucks... believe me...

Image
 
 Image
It's clear that you fervently wish it to suck.  I noticed that the bad critic reviews come from rightwing nut websites like National Review.  Is it possible that someone like Fauci makes you mad because he is better than you?  

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 8,296
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
ScottMon » 13 Oct 2021, 1:04 pm » wrote: It's clear that you fervently wish it to suck.  I noticed that the bad critic reviews come from rightwing nut websites like National Review.  Is it possible that someone like Fauci makes you mad because he is better than you?
Does saint Fauci give you permission to trick or treat this year? Only if you wear a face diaper...ha ha ha.. this country has stopped listening to that clown.. :)   Wuhan Fauci. :die:  

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,053
Politics: Libertarian

sootedupCyndi » 13 Oct 2021, 1:27 pm » wrote: Does saint Fauci give you permission to trick or treat this year? Only if you wear a face diaper...ha ha ha.. this country has stopped listening to that clown.. Image   Wuhan Fauci. Image
I question the judgement of anyone who doesn't realize that Dr Fauci has been trying to save lives for decades.   Wuhan funding was for investigating how the virus worked, not how to weaponize it.  
 

User avatar
Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,005
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: PARADISE

ScottMon » 13 Oct 2021, 3:03 pm » wrote: I question the judgement of anyone who doesn't realize that Dr Fauci has been trying to save lives for decades.   Wuhan funding was for investigating how the virus worked, not how to weaponize it.
HE'S A FUKIN LIAR...SCUMBAG...TRAITOR...AND SHOULD BE HUNG

Image

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,542
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

GHETTOBLASTER » 13 Oct 2021, 5:25 pm » wrote: EAT **** LIARBOY
‘Fauci lied’: New documents on lab leak theory released
September 08, 2021 - 13:21PM
ImageSenator Rand Paul has again accused Dr Anthony Fauci of lying under oath while testifying before the Senate in July when he claimed the National Institutes of Health (NIH) did not fund controversial gain-of-function research in Wuhan, China.“Surprise surprise – Fauci lied again,” Senator Paul tweeted.“And I was right about his agency funding novel Coronavirus research at Wuhan.”It comes after newly released documents obtained by The Intercept show the NIH directed a grant of $3.1 million USD to the US health organisation Eco Health Alliance.Nearly $600,000 of the fund went straight to the Wuhan Institute of Virology to study bat coronaviruses.In July Dr Fauci told the Senate the NIH did send funds to study bat coronaviruses, however the money did not fund dangerous gain-of-function research.Gain-of-function is the medical research that “alters an organism or disease in a way that increases pathogenesis, transmissibility or host range.”However after the 900 pages of documents were released – a molecular biologist at Rutgers University says the claims the research wasn’t defined as gain-of-function is “untruthful”.“The documents make it clear that assertions by the NIH Director, Francis Collins, and the NIAID Director, Anthony Fauci, that the NIH did not support gain-of-function research or potential pandemic pathogen enhancement at WIV are untruthful,” Richard Ebright tweeted.“The materials show that the 2014 and 2019 NIH grants to EcoHealth with subcontracts to WIV funded gain-of-function research as defined in federal policies in effect in 2014-2017 and potential pandemic pathogen enhancement as defined in federal policies in effect in 2017-present.“The materials confirm the grants supported the construction–in Wuhan–of novel chimeric SARS-related coronaviruses that combined a spike gene from one coronavirus with genetic information from another coronavirus, and confirmed the resulting viruses could infect human cells.”The documents also show that a separate study on genetically engineered mice with human cell receptors was conducted at the Wuhan University Center for Animal Experiment.Alina Chan – also a molecular biologist – assessed the documents and the seriousness of the studying bat coronaviruses.“In this proposal, they actually point out that they know how risky this work is,” she said.“They keep talking about people potentially getting bitten – and they kept records of everyone who got bitten.“Does EcoHealth have those records? And if not, how they can they possibly rule out a research-related accident?”
U **** 🐖🐖🐖🐖 EAT **** EVERY TIME U OPEN YOUR 🐷ie MOUTHS!  FAUCI IS A GOOD MAN TRYING TO SAVE LIVES WHILE U RNC DO YOUR **** DAMNDEST TO END THEM!

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 8,296
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
ScottMon » 13 Oct 2021, 3:03 pm » wrote: I question the judgement of anyone who doesn't realize that Dr Fauci has been trying to save lives for decades.   Wuhan funding was for investigating how the virus worked, not how to weaponize it.
No you idiot. They were creating a better virus to make it  more contagious.. god you are stoopid. :blink:  

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,577
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

ScottMon » 13 Oct 2021, 3:03 pm » wrote: I question the judgement of anyone who doesn't realize that Dr Fauci has been trying to save lives for decades.   Wuhan funding was for investigating how the virus worked, not how to weaponize it.
I question the sanity of anyone who gets greenies from the super mask nazi and the psycho penguin...

Just kidding, it's not a question at all

:blink:  
Image
 
 Image
 

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,053
Politics: Libertarian

sootedupCyndi » 14 Oct 2021, 4:55 am » wrote: No you idiot. They were creating a better virus to make it  more contagious.. god you are stoopid. Image
Claims made without proof are worthless.