This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 41,217
Politics: Libertarian

nuckinfutz » 14 Sep 2021, 7:09 pm » wrote: But you have your own little 'bully pulpit' on the other site, with a following of idiots!
So why come here?

Image

As your whore mom used to say, "the more the merrier". 

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,092
Politics: Republican

nuckinfutz » 14 Sep 2021, 7:09 pm » wrote: But you have your own little 'bully pulpit' on the other site, with a following of idiots!
So why come here?

Image
Those who died believing what Reagan told them also believed what [[[[[[CNN / C/SPAN ]]]]]] TOLD THEM WHAT TO BELIEVE.

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 35,193
Politics: Independent

GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Sep 2021, 7:15 pm » wrote: Those who died believing what Reagan told them also believed what [[[[[[CNN / C/SPAN ]]]]]] TOLD THEM WHAT TO BELIEVE.

And IT WAS ALL TRUE! :clap:   :clap:   :clap:  

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,770

nuckin futz » 14 Sep 2021, 7:20 pm » wrote: And IT WAS ALL TRUE! :clap:   :clap:   :clap:  
Relative to what?

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,092
Politics: Republican

nuckinfutz » 14 Sep 2021, 7:20 pm » wrote: And IT WAS ALL TRUE! Image   Image   Image
Obviously you bought what the {{{{{{GLOBALIST OWNED  MEDIA]]]]]] trained you to believe..... hook, line and sinker Image  
DO YOU FISH..?
When a fish takes the bait  HOOK LINE AND SINKER you know for a fact that you just landed the most stupid fish in the entire area. :clap:  

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 41,217
Politics: Libertarian

Anyone see Isabel there????? She was the 400 lb'er threatening to sit on and flatten to death any freedom lovers.

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,649

Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 7:30 pm » wrote: Anyone see Isabel there????? She was the 400 lb'er threatening to sit on and flatten to death any freedom lovers.
Awww. - poor deranged, pathologically ill DeVry.

You will NEVER be able to stop frantically trying to lie away the way I have ******* your deranged *** into submission EVERY SINGLE TIME you have tried to slander me with your obsessive/compulsive floods of idiot lies, for the last TEN YEARS!

TEN YEARS!!!!!
:die:   :die:   :die:   :die:   :die:   :die:  

Grosse Pointe Blank - 10 Years - YouTube




 

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 41,217
Politics: Libertarian

Isabel » 14 Sep 2021, 9:09 pm » wrote: Awww. - poor deranged, pathologically ill DeVry.

You will NEVER be able to stop frantically trying to lie away the way I have ******* your deranged *** into submission EVERY SINGLE TIME you have tried to slander me with your obsessive/compulsive floods of idiot lies, for the last TEN YEARS!

TEN YEARS!!!!!
Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

Grosse Pointe Blank - 10 Years - YouTube

The criminal cyberstalker rears her ugly 3 heads.  :die:   :die:   :die:   :die:  

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 113,846
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Isabel » 01 Sep 2021, 5:24 pm » wrote: Violent Trump Cult Thugs Mobbing and Threatening Vaccine Providers
 
Maybe they should stay the **** home and not be spreading covid.

That they got the  San Jose Trump rally goer treatment doesn't bother me, overweight angry lesbian. :)
 

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,649

Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 9:15 pm » wrote: The criminal cyberstalker rears her ugly 3 heads.  Image   Image   Image   Image
Big words from the confessed child rapist and murderer.

Oh, wait - almost forgot:

Image   Image   Image   Image

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 113,846
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Here is why vaccine hoaxers DESERVE to be mobbed - even though the thread title is almost certainly a lie:

https://www.juliusruechel.com/2021/09/t ... -zero.html

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,092
Politics: Republican

Isabel » 14 Sep 2021, 9:40 pm » wrote: Big words from the confessed child rapist and murderer.

Oh, wait - almost forgot:

Image   Image   Image   Image

Source...?

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,649

Yeah, DeVry - GB wants to know your SOURCE!

"The criminal cyberstalker rears her ugly 3 heads.  "

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,092
Politics: Republican

Isabel » 14 Sep 2021, 9:54 pm » wrote: Yeah, DeVry - GB wants to know your SOURCE!

"The criminal cyberstalker rears her ugly 3 heads.  "

YOU ONLY FOOL YOURSELF.
YOU BETTER HOPE I NEVER FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE.

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 41,217
Politics: Libertarian

Isabel » 14 Sep 2021, 9:40 pm » wrote: Big words from the confessed child rapist and murderer.

Oh, wait - almost forgot:

Image   Image   Image   Image
I see your delusions are getting worse. Off meds again? 

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 41,217
Politics: Libertarian

GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Sep 2021, 9:58 pm » wrote: YOU ONLY FOOL YOURSELF.
YOU BETTER HOPE I NEVER FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE.
You couldn't possibly do anything worse to Isabel than what she's done to herself. 

 

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,092
Politics: Republican

Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 10:09 pm » wrote: You couldn't possibly do anything worse to Isabel than what she's done to herself.
You are probably correct... :drool:  

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,649

GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Sep 2021, 9:58 pm » wrote: YOU ONLY FOOL YOURSELF.
YOU BETTER HOPE I NEVER FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE.
You ever show up at my door trying to be a threatening douchebag I will grind your ugly face into my pavement.

And then you will CRY and CRY and CRY.And LIE and LIE and LIE - the way you cowardly pieces of **** ALWAYS do.

"I didn't do ANYTHING she just ATTACKED me for NO REASON!  BOO HOO HOO!"
But I have CAMERAS, you scumbag, and I WOULD press charges.
 
 

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,649

Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 10:07 pm » wrote: I see your delusions are getting worse. Off meds again?
Your delusions have been continuous for TEN YEARS NOW, DeVry.
 

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,092
Politics: Republican

Isabel » 14 Sep 2021, 10:27 pm » wrote: You ever show up at my door trying to be a threatening douchebag I will grind your ugly face into my pavement.

And then you will CRY and CRY and CRY.And LIE and LIE and LIE - the way you cowardly pieces of **** ALWAYS do.

"I didn't do ANYTHING she just ATTACKED me for NO REASON!  BOO HOO HOO!"
But I have CAMERAS, you scumbag, and I WOULD press charges.

you sound worried

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, B.See, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, ConsRule, Famagusta, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, nefarious101, Neo, OdeToJoy, omh, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Str8tEdge, Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Yahoo [Bot], Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 228 guests