This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Squatchman

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Sep 2021, 9:58 pm » wrote: YOU ONLY FOOL YOURSELF.
YOU BETTER HOPE I NEVER FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE.
 Just what the **** would you do old man?
Throw out some more impotent threats?
Or just the turds from your colostomy bag.

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 14 Sep 2021, 10:27 pm » wrote: You ever show up at my door trying to be a threatening douchebag I will grind your ugly face into my pavement.

And then you will CRY and CRY and CRY.And LIE and LIE and LIE - the way you cowardly pieces of **** ALWAYS do.

"I didn't do ANYTHING she just ATTACKED me for NO REASON!  BOO HOO HOO!"
But I have CAMERAS, you scumbag, and I WOULD press charges.
  He's just a cowardy trump supporter.
He doesn't have the courage to show up at anyone's door but his own.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Squatchman » 15 Sep 2021, 12:29 am » wrote:  Just what the **** would you do old man?

You got a dime...?

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

Isabel » 14 Sep 2021, 10:30 pm » wrote: Your delusions have been continuous for TEN YEARS NOW, DeVry.
I got 90+ pages of proof you’re a criminal cyberstalker and you handed out Jamies’s IP address. We should start calling you chuck. :LOL:   :LOL:   :LOL:  

Isabel

Share      Unread post

LOLOL.

Blowhard.

:die:   :die:   :die:   :die:   :die:  

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Squatchman » 15 Sep 2021, 12:32 am » wrote:   He's just a cowardy trump supporter.
He doesn't have the courage to show up at anyone's door but his own.
Yep.

Buliles and cowards, every one of them.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 15 Sep 2021, 1:08 am » wrote: I got 90+ pages of proof you’re a criminal cyberstalker and you handed out Jamies’s IP address.
Well, I have a HUNDRED pages of proof that you are a child rapist and murderer!
Remember how you told us all about that last child you murdered, and how much you enjoyed it?

YOU:   We should start calling you chuck. Image   Image   Image

Yes, yes - we know you are still moaningly butthurt about how Chuck stripped your modship and demoted you for your laughing and cheering when your lord and master **** was viciously outing and stalking that poster on OLF.
You shrieked and wailed about that FOR WEEKS!!
Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

Last edited by Isabel on 15 Sep 2021, 5:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Str8tEdge » 15 Sep 2021, 1:08 am » wrote: I got 90+ pages of proof you’re a criminal cyberstalker and you handed out Jamies’s IP address. We should start calling you chuck. Image   Image   Image

Then call a cop ******......just quit whining

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Isabel » 15 Sep 2021, 5:17 am » wrote: Well, I have a HUNDRED pages of proof that you are a child rapist and murderer!
Remember how you told us all about that last child you murdered, and how much you enjoyed it?

Yes, yes - we know you are still moaningly butthurt about how Chuck stripped your modship and demoted you for your laughing and cheering when your lord and master **** was viciously outing and stalking that poster on OLF.

:LOL:   :LOL:   :LOL:  Trust me. You out cyberstalked Jamie by about 10 fold.  :LOL:   :LOL:   :LOL:  

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Vegasgiants » 15 Sep 2021, 5:18 am » wrote: Then call a cop ******......just quit whining

Nah. I'm not a snitch. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 15 Sep 2021, 5:17 am » wrote: Well, I have a HUNDRED pages of proof that you are a child rapist and murderer!

This guy is a **** nutcase

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 15 Sep 2021, 5:24 am » wrote: Image   Image   Image  Trust me. You out cyberstalked Jamie by about 10 fold.  Image   Image   Image
Trust me -  you have admitted to being a pedophile and raping multiple children.

Last edited by Isabel on 15 Sep 2021, 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 15 Sep 2021, 5:25 am » wrote: Nah. I'm not a snitch.
But you are a whiney ******

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Isabel » 15 Sep 2021, 5:26 am » wrote: Trust me -  you have admitted to being a pedophile and raping multiple children.

Cool story, bro. Remember when I lost that job I'm still at?  :LOL:   :LOL:   :LOL:  

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Vegasgiants » 15 Sep 2021, 5:27 am » wrote: But you are a whiney ******

But I keep you coming back. What does that say about you? 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 15 Sep 2021, 5:28 am » wrote: But I keep you coming back. What does that say about you?
That I enjoy mocking a whiney ****** like you

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 15 Sep 2021, 5:26 am » wrote: This guy is a **** nutcase
Yep.
He's probably the most severely nonfunctional, pathological narcissist I've ever come across - with the exception of a guy named Protectionist.

omh

Share      Unread post

Squatchman » 15 Sep 2021, 12:29 am » wrote:  Just what the **** would you do old man?

Debunk your ideology? What are you without contextual scripted behavior protected by law and masses mutually denying the self evident. Your we kinetically narrowed down to you only exist because of genetic limitations present.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

And true.
You started thread after thread, HUNDREDS of posts, for WEEKS - screaming and crying and weeping and lying about being demoted.

You didn't SAY that well OK you SAID it but you didn't MEAN it but OK you MEANT it but she DESERVED it but it was OUT OF CONTEXT but you LOVED it and she HAD IT COMING but you didn't CONDONE IT!

The mods were all CONSPIRING and COLLUDING and you were being DOGPILED and and they HID ALL THE EVIDENCE and you were a VICTIM!!!!  It was an appalling ABUSE OF POWER!
HELP me, HELP me, you whimpered to the board. Help me make them TAKE IT BACK!!!

And the whole board laughed in your face.
Then you had that GIGANTIC meltdown, posting an ENTIRE PAGE of blibbering, incoherent obscenities in GIANT FONT and ALL CAPS and RED and BOLD!
Then you ran away to this board in humiliation.

It was HILARIOUS.
Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

omh

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 15 Sep 2021, 5:38 am » wrote: And true.
You started thread after thread, HUNDREDS of posts, for WEEKS - screaming and crying and weeping and lying about being demoted.

You didn't SAY that well OK you SAID it but you didn't MEAN it but OK you MEANT it but she DESERVED it but it was OUT OF CONTEXT but you LOVED it and she HAD IT COMING but you didn't CONDONE IT!

The mods were all CONSPIRING and COLLUDING and you were being DOGPILED and and they HID ALL THE EVIDENCE and you were a VICTIM!!!!  It was an appalling ABUSE OF POWER!
HELP me, HELP me, you whimpered to the board. Help me make them TAKE IT BACK!!!

And the whole board laughed in your face.
Then you had that GIGANTIC meltdown, posting an ENTIRE PAGE of blibbering, incoherent obscenities in GIANT FONT and ALL CAPS and RED and BOLD!
Then you ran away to this board in humiliation.

It was HILARIOUS.
Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

Ridicule is psychological reverse application of guilt placed upon an individual not conforming the the wishful thinking of others. Mob rule first wave against anyone trying to remain honest about living here now.