This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Isabel » 15 Sep 2021, 8:03 am » wrote: Why don't you come on over and we'll talk about it.

YOU:   Better buy some more cameras.

Why? I only need one to show you attacking me, getting your *** kicked by a girl, your hysterical wailing about what a victim you are, and then your predictable attempt to snivel pathetically and lie to the cops.

Hell, I'd put that **** on YOUTUBE.
Post video of all the men you've knocked out.

:rofl:  
Last edited by GHETTO BLASTER on 15 Sep 2021, 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

Vegasgiants » 15 Sep 2021, 8:25 am » wrote: You're gay....right?
Just because I’m a male nurse doesn’t make me gay.  :ninja:   :ninja:   :ninja:  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

Str8tEdge » 15 Sep 2021, 8:28 am » wrote: Just because I’m a male nurse doesn’t make me gay.  Image   Image   Image
No...but your dick sucking does.   Lol

Isabel

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 15 Sep 2021, 8:26 am » wrote: Post video of all the men you've knocked out.

???

Just look at you getting nervous.
LOLOL.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 15 Sep 2021, 8:39 am » wrote: ???

Just look at you getting nervous.
LOLOL.

Cmon..let's see your fancy camera work Little Bunny... :rofl:  

Isabel

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 15 Sep 2021, 8:40 am » wrote: Cmon..let's see your fancy camera work Little Bunny... Image
What on earth are you blithering about, you terrified little ******?

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 15 Sep 2021, 9:10 am » wrote: What on earth are you blithering bout, you terrified little ******?
Only terrified Little Bunnys warn the world about their cameras.... :wah:   :wah:  !!!!

Isabel

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 15 Sep 2021, 9:14 am » wrote: Only terrified Little Bunnys warn the world about their cameras.... Image   Image  !!!!
Where did  I "warn the world", you shrieking, terrified little ******?

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 15 Sep 2021, 9:16 am » wrote: Where did  I "warn the world", you shrieking, terrified little ******?
Here you go you Little Bunny...... :clap:  

You ever show up at my door trying to be a threatening douchebag I will grind your ugly face into my pavement.

And then you will CRY and CRY and CRY.And LIE and LIE and LIE - the way you cowardly pieces of **** ALWAYS do.

"I didn't do ANYTHING she just ATTACKED me for NO REASON!  BOO HOO HOO!"
But I have CAMERAS, you scumbag, and I WOULD press charges.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 7:12 pm » wrote: As your whore mom used to say, "the more the merrier".
Still **** on your poor son's grave, what a TYP. RNC SCUMBAG!  

omh

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 15 Sep 2021, 8:21 am » wrote: I have built up troll immunity. Especially ones who lick my nuts and never finish me.
where does the term troll become part of language to begin with? Mythology to a being that guards a bridge preventing stupidity to cross an event horizon one generation after another.

what keeps separating navigating real and speculating what arrives tomorrow while biology eternally separates ancestries here now?

shall we add topics like Humpty Dumpty, Midas Touch, Emperor's New Clothes? parable tales of things gone wrong socially through history.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 15 Sep 2021, 9:23 am » wrote: Here you go you Little Bunny...... Image  

You ever show up at my door trying to be a threatening douchebag I will grind your ugly face into my pavement.

And then you will CRY and CRY and CRY.And LIE and LIE and LIE - the way you cowardly pieces of **** ALWAYS do.

"I didn't do ANYTHING she just ATTACKED me for NO REASON!  BOO HOO HOO!"
But I have CAMERAS, you scumbag, and I WOULD press charges.

Oh - you mean my laughing in your face because I know a terrified, blustering weakling like you would run to the cops crying floods of tears and LYING about being a victim once your got your *** beat.
:die:   :die:   :die:   :die:  

Not exactly "warning the world" as you lied, but I know you are far too frightened to think straight.

omh

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 15 Sep 2021, 11:57 am » wrote: Oh - you mean my laughing in your face because I know a terrified, blustering weakling like you would run to the cops crying floods of tears and LYING about being a victim once your got your *** beat.
:die:   :die:   :die:   :die:  

Not exactly "warning the world" as you lied, but I know you are far too frightened to think straight.
Biological kinetics vs psychological class warfare. ideas win hearts, minds, bodies, souls to sacrifice their time evolving to build contextual realities cradle to grave in real time, but denying real only sustains mayhem, madness, misery among the victorious.

to the victor goes the spoils. Imagine biology sustains eternal separation of ancestors denying life keeps them eternally separated now. What is the inevitable outcome of ever expanding corruption done one generation after another 350 times in a row currently going 351.

Use my ancestral algorithm. past is whole numbers going forward are proportions of the one left reproducing until great great grandchildren stop arriving because previous generations are around making conceptions.

Blink of an I cannot believe biology eternally separates the numbers occupying space now. choices made, promises kept.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 15 Sep 2021, 11:57 am » wrote: Oh - you mean my laughing in your face because I know a terrified, blustering weakling like you would run to the cops crying floods of tears and LYING about being a victim once your got your *** beat.
Image   Image   Image   Image  

PANIC STRICKEN ISABEL WARNED THE WORLD THAT SHE'S GOT CAMERAS AND SHE ISN'T AFRAID TO USE THEM.... Image 

MORE RIDICULOUS FANTASY FROM ISABEL...
Isabel » 13 Sep 2021, 2:19 pm » wrote: 
13 Sep 2021, 2:19 pm
Won't be one. Fat redneck cowards know that next time they wont outnumber their intended victims a hundred to one.

Remember how, once their attempt to overthrow the US government failed,
"ATTEMPT TO OVERTHROW THE US GOVERNMENT"........you are ridiculous.....
Were they going to keep sending unarmed women through windows until the cops were out of ammo..?

HERE IS ANOTHER BAT **** CRAZY CLASSIC FROM ISABEL"THE BOXING BUNNY"........ Image 
]Cedar » Today, 7:56 am » wrote: 
Today, 7:56 am
Type 2 diabetics, high blood pressure, high cholesterol…..hey this is fun, we’ll have these hospital beds cleared in no time.
Isabel >> replied to Cedar....
"AGREED - ANYONE WHO TURNS DOWN THE SHOTS THAT INSTANTLY CURE THOSE CONDITIONS, TOO"

Isabel

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 15 Sep 2021, 1:36 pm » wrote: PANIC STRICKEN ISABEL WARNED THE WORLD THAT SHE'S GOT CAMERAS AND SHE ISN'T AFRAID TO USE THEM....
I did no such thing, you sobbing, weeping little ******.
I sure am enjoying your TERRIFIED, HYSTERICAL SCREAMING, though.
LOL.

YOU:    MORE RIDICULOUS FANTASY FROM ISABEL...

What? Your panic is making you incomprehensible, you weak little ******.

YOU:   "ATTEMPT TO OVERTHROW THE US GOVERNMENT"........you are ridiculous.....
Were they going to keep sending unarmed women through windows until the cops were out of ammo..?

Once she went in the rest of the screaming, armed, violent, murderous mob of traitorous thug MEN would have followed right after her.
Do you REALLY think all you saw was a mob of unarmed women?
Are you really THAT stupid and delusional?

YOU:   HERE IS ANOTHER BAT **** CRAZY CLASSIC FROM ISABEL"THE BOXING BUNNY".......

I LOVE how frightened you are of me.
You should be.

YOU:   Isabel >> replied to Cedar....Image
"AGREED - ANYONE WHO TURNS DOWN THE SHOTS THAT INSTANTLY CURE THOSE CONDITIONS, TOO"

LOLOL.   Poor, stupid you.  So stupid you can't even see how stupid you are.
My favorite kind.

Last edited by Isabel on 15 Sep 2021, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 15 Sep 2021, 4:00 pm » wrote: I did no such thing, you sobbing, weeping little ******.
LOL.

What? You panic is making you incomprehensible, you weak little ******.

Once she went in the rest of the screaming, armed, violent, murderous mob of traitorous thug MEN would have followed right after her.

YOU:   HERE IS ANOTHER BAT **** CRAZY CLASSIC FROM ISABEL"THE BOXING BUNNY".......

You should be.

My favorite kind.
PANIC STRICKEN ISABEL WARNED THE WORLD THAT SHE'S GOT CAMERAS AND SHE ISN'T AFRAID TO USE THEM.... Image 

Won't be one. Fat redneck cowards know that next time they wont outnumber their intended victims a hundred to one.

Remember how, once their attempt to overthrow the US government failed,

HERE IS ANOTHER BAT **** CRAZY CLASSIC FROM ISABEL"THE BOXING BUNNY"........ Image 
Type 2 diabetics, high blood pressure, high cholesterol…..hey this is fun, we’ll have these hospital beds cleared in no time.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 15 Sep 2021, 4:01 pm » wrote: PANIC STRICKEN ISABEL WARNED THE WORLD THAT SHE'S GOT CAMERAS AND SHE ISN'T AFRAID TO USE THEM....
LOL.

What? Your panic is making you incomprehensible, you flaccid little weakling.

You should be.

My favorite kind.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 15 Sep 2021, 4:02 pm » wrote: I did no such thing, you sobbing, weeping little ******.
LOL.

You should be.

My favorite kind.
PANIC STRICKEN ISABEL WARNED THE WORLD THAT SHE'S GOT CAMERAS AND SHE ISN'T AFRAID TO USE THEM.... Image 

Isabel

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 15 Sep 2021, 4:20 pm » wrote: PANIC STRICKEN ISABEL WARNED THE WORLD THAT SHE'S GOT CAMERAS AND SHE ISN'T AFRAID TO USE THEM.... Image 
LOL.

I LOVE how ever since i I said you were Bat **** Crazy, you have been sobbingly chanting it back at me like Rain Man.
Everybody knows what that means, you lunatic.  LOLOL.

My favorite kind.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 15 Sep 2021, 4:30 pm » wrote: I did no such thing, you sobbing, weeping little ******.
LOL.

I LOVE how ever since i I said you were Bat **** Crazy, you have been sobbingly chanting it back at me like Rain Man.
Everybody knows what that means, you lunatic.  LOLOL.

My favorite kind.