This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 14 Sep 2021, 10:13 am » wrote: U  should work on being an American and open YOUR eyes.. because if you were.. you could see how they are destroying this country... if your so worried about it..Why don't you go rescue the americans your Braindead left behind. God you are SO stoopid. I guess your too old to change now..
Cyndi, superliar IS part of the "they" (woke, snowflake marxist progressives) that are destroying this country.  You, me and others, he sees a standing in the way.  He constantly screeches Russia, Russia, Russia. Why? To deflect away from the actions of his chinese heroes that are the real threat to this country.  Talk about being a traitor..superliar's picture is under the definition of traitor.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Isabel » 14 Sep 2021, 10:40 am » wrote: People say that to you a lot, don't they.
nope.. actually no one has ever said it.. :rofl:  you don't see me repeating what trump says..

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Buffalo » 14 Sep 2021, 10:46 am » wrote: Cyndi, superliar IS part of the "they" (woke, snowflake marxist progressives) that are destroying this country.  You, me and others, he sees a standing in the way.  He constantly screeches Russia, Russia, Russia. Why? To deflect away from the actions of his chinese heroes that are the real threat to this country.  Talk about being a traitor..superliar's picture is under the definition of traitor.
I Know.. anyone who screeches Russia Russia.. I just snicker at. Image  right off the brainwashing of CNN. LOL I'm still hunting for some white supremacists too.. cant seem to find any.

Last edited by sooted up Cyndi on 14 Sep 2021, 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

omh

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 14 Sep 2021, 10:46 am » wrote: Cyndi, superliar IS part of the "they" (woke, snowflake marxist progressives) that are destroying this country.  You, me and others, he sees a standing in the way.  He constantly screeches Russia, Russia, Russia. Why? To deflect away from the actions of his chinese heroes that are the real threat to this country.  Talk about being a traitor..superliar's picture is under the definition of traitor.
Cyndi is a sole trapped by humanity saving her soul. It is how we get along as civilly as we do being diametrically opposed like context verse ancestry. Same can be said for Jantje and I.

TB7

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 14 Sep 2021, 8:35 am » wrote: Putin still sending u Russian FAKE memes, U **** SCUMMY *** KREMLIN RED TROLL?
OH NO......THE CHANT IS EVERYWHERE. 
https://www.foxnews.com/us/anti-vaccine ... -joe-biden
https://twitter.com/i/status/1437557436777385985

A teacher's group protesting mandatory vaccinations was seen in New York City marching across the Brooklyn Bridge, with some protesters chanting against President Biden. "F--k Joe Biden," people were heard chanting while walking across the Brooklyn Bridge, in a video posted to Twitter on Monday. WARNING: The following tweets contain strong language

https://youtu.be/7NvLntgmFX0

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

sootedupCyndi » 14 Sep 2021, 10:13 am » wrote: U  should work on being an American and open YOUR eyes.. because if you were.. you could see how they are destroying this country... if your so worried about it..Why don't you go rescue the americans your Braindead left behind. God you are SO stoopid. I guess your too old to change now..
U talking about the 100 or so, mostly married to Afghan women? 

Let me ask U a serious ?, without your "sarcasm."  Did U vote for the 🍊🐷 in the 2020 Presidential Election?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
supraTruth » 14 Sep 2021, 12:03 pm » wrote: U talking about the 100 or so, mostly married to Afghan women? 

Let me ask U a serious ?, without your "sarcasm."  Did U vote for the 🍊🐷 in the 2020 Presidential Election?
we'll see.. i'm gonna take a guess.. its a hella lot more.. lies lies..let it play out.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

TB7 » 14 Sep 2021, 11:10 am » wrote: OH NO......THE CHANT IS EVERYWHERE. 
https://www.foxnews.com/us/anti-vaccine ... -joe-biden
https://twitter.com/i/status/1437557436777385985

A teacher's group protesting mandatory vaccinations was seen in New York City marching across the Brooklyn Bridge, with some protesters chanting against President Biden. "F--k Joe Biden," people were heard chanting while walking across the Brooklyn Bridge, in a video posted to Twitter on Monday. WARNING: The following tweets contain strong language

https://youtu.be/7NvLntgmFX0
New York schools went back to in-person classes yesterday.  3 weeks from now, cases of Delta will be taking it's toll in a BIG way, & those UN-MASKED, UNVACCINATED ANTI-VAX ANTI-MASK ANTI-AMERICAN RNC SCUM WILL JUST BE JUSTIFIABLY SCORNED!

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 14 Sep 2021, 12:05 pm » wrote: we'll see.. i'm gonna take a guess.. its a hella lot more.. lies lies..let it play out.
Lies by u putinista traitors.  Again, did U even vote?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
supraTruth » 14 Sep 2021, 12:34 pm » wrote: Lies by u putinista traitors.  Again, did U even vote?
I told you who I voted for. Didn't I?
Reagan, Ross Perot, Clinton, Obama, sat out the Al gore/Bush one. Trump.
all over the place..
best one was a state ref.. Should Maine sell beer on Sundays... oh yea.. I couldn't get there fast enough.. yes Maine didn't allow beer sales on Sundays...
I consider voting for Clinton.. ok at the time..
Obama.. gave him a shot.. fell for the charisma.. One time..
Fat Granny and George Bush.. would be the last people I would have ever voted for.. who did you vote for..?

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 14 Sep 2021, 12:41 pm » wrote: I told you who I voted for. Didn't I?
Reagan, Ross Perot, Clinton, Obama, sat out the Al gore/Bush one. Trump.
all over the place..
best one was a state ref.. Should Maine sell beer on Sundays... oh yea.. I couldn't get there fast enough.. yes Maine didn't allow beer sales on Sundays...
I consider voting for Clinton.. ok at the time..
Obama.. gave him a shot.. fell for the charisma.. One time..
Fat Granny and George Bush.. would be the last people I would have ever voted for.. who did you vote for..?
President Biden, who has exited US from Afghanistan with the haste I've ALWAYS WANTED, & his mandates for VACCINATIONS & MASKS is the only way to finally snuff this **** out!  :clap:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
supraTruth » 14 Sep 2021, 5:24 pm » wrote: President Biden, who has exited US from Afghanistan with the haste I've ALWAYS WANTED, & his mandates for VACCINATIONS & MASKS is the only way to finally snuff this **** out!  Image
no it is not... masks  don't work.  wake up... silly goose...
I'm not gonna get into the vax with you.. frankly WHY bother..???? you may pop a blood pressure vessel.. and i would hate to see that.  :P  

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 14 Sep 2021, 5:29 pm » wrote: no it is not... masks  don't work.  wake up... silly goose...
I'm not gonna get into the vax with you.. frankly WHY bother..???? you may pop a blood pressure vessel.. and i would hate to see that.  Image
Masks work when worn.  Problems are the idiots who take them off in bars, crowds & family gatherings.  Can't work if not worn.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

Isabel » 14 Sep 2021, 10:38 am » wrote: You threatened to call child services as a nurse and make a false accusation of child abuse against me, to try to have my son taken away, so spare us your big weepy tears of victimhood, you piece of human sewage.

Image   Image   Image
Oh ya. I remember laughing my *** off at the fact you thought I could do that to an anonymous poster……

Not everyone was cyberstalking behind the scenes and abusing their mod powers to use IP addresses to out people’s identity. 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Pengwin » 14 Sep 2021, 8:51 am » wrote: Well, your daughter-in-law sure was.

That's why your kid ate a bullet, right DeVry?
I won’t make that judgement. 11 months is a long time to be apart. Not something I would be willing to do myself. 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

supraTruth » 14 Sep 2021, 8:45 am » wrote: UNLIKE YOUR PARENTS & YOUR SON'S PARENTS, MY PARENTS NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF CHEATING ON EACH OTHER.  YOUR SON HATED YOUR GUTS FOR THE WAY U YELLED AT HIM & HIS MOM, & KILLED HIMSELF BECAUSE HE COULDN'T STAND ANY MORE OF U & YOUR YELLING!  AND NOW HERE U ARE, STILL **** ON HIS GRAVE WITH YOUR TYP. SCUMMY *** RNC LIES!
You liar. You never knew who your dad was because DNA tests weren’t mainstream yet. 

Your mom also role modeled being a welfare rat which is why your mouth has been firmly planted on government tit since you were a kid. 

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 5:52 pm » wrote: You liar. You never knew who your dad was because DNA tests weren’t mainstream yet. 

Your mom also role modeled being a welfare rat which is why your mouth has been firmly planted on government tit since you were a kid.
What is it with u 🐀**** RNC scum & your incessant lies about the relatives of others?  

Were u all butt **** by your daddy's when u were little?  It's the only thing that would explain it.
Last edited by supraTruth on 15 Sep 2021, 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

supraTruth » 14 Sep 2021, 5:58 pm » wrote: What is it with u 🐀**** RNC scum & your incessant lies about the relatives of others?  

Were u all butt **** by your daddy'ls when u were little?  It's the only thing that would explain it.
You can address me when you find out who your daddy was. 

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 6:00 pm » wrote: You can address me when you find out who your daddy was.
I'll address U any time I want, u LOSER idiot RNC scumbag troll.

omh

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 14 Sep 2021, 12:29 pm » wrote: New York schools went back to in-person classes yesterday.  3 weeks from now, cases of Delta will be taking it's toll in a BIG way, & those UN-MASKED, UNVACCINATED ANTI-VAX ANTI-MASK ANTI-AMERICAN RNC SCUM WILL JUST BE JUSTIFIABLY SCORNED!
I am sure your side will make sure it happens. That insider trading thing you have going making reality reach fruition of self fulfilling prophecies of maybe.