This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 5:49 pm » wrote: I won’t make that judgement. 11 months is a long time to be apart. Not something I would be willing to do myself.

11 months in nothing.  Your daughter-in-law is a slut.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

Pengwin » 14 Sep 2021, 9:28 pm » wrote: 11 months in nothing.  Your daughter-in-law is a slut.

Your mom couldn't go 11 minutes without sucking off a John. WTF you talkin about? 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 9:31 pm » wrote: Your mom couldn't go 11 minutes without sucking off a John. WTF you talkin about?

My mom wasn't a slut, and my dad didn't kill himself by eating a bullet.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Pengwin » 14 Sep 2021, 9:33 pm » wrote: My mom wasn't a slut, and my dad didn't kill himself by eating a bullet.

Denial

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

For you maybe.  Both your kid and his slut wife were major failures in life.

Last edited by Pengwin on 15 Sep 2021, 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Pengwin » 14 Sep 2021, 10:16 pm » wrote: For you maybe.  Both you kid and his slut wife were major failures in life.
He served over 5 years in the Navy, most on top secret missions including his final 11 months of a twice extended tour of duty.

You aren’t worth a drop of his blood or  sacrifice. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 14 Sep 2021, 9:33 pm » wrote: My mom wasn't a slut, and my dad didn't kill himself by eating a bullet.

Your parents were so corrupted by doubt they wouldn't teach you how to correct your own behavior mirroring theirs again cradle to grave. You do understand the rule about throwing stones at glass houses and other people's doubts?

the concept of Karma comes from what instincts navigate between social justifications life has to be more than limited to mutually evolving here now.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 5:48 pm » wrote: Oh ya. I remember laughing my *** off at the fact you thought I could do that to an anonymous poster……
You said the only reason you hadn't done it was because you didn't know my real name.
What a pathetic piece of slime you are, DeVry.

YOU:   Not everyone was cyberstalking behind the scenes and abusing their mod powers to use IP addresses to out people’s identity.

Same boring lies.
Never any proof.

omh

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 15 Sep 2021, 5:51 am » wrote: You said the only reason you hadn't done it was because you didn't know my real name.
What a pathetic piece of slime you are, DeVry.

YOU:   Not everyone was cyberstalking behind the scenes and abusing their mod powers to use IP addresses to out people’s identity.

Same boring lies.
Never any proof.

Your station of reality is where? same point of origin you depart from chasing tomorrows only being alive here now. that prison planet of kinetic self evident results constantly contradicting your wishful thinking.

Everyone does it too, almost everyone you know. then there are those you discredit 24/7.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 15 Sep 2021, 1:10 am » wrote: He served over 5 years in the Navy, most on top secret missions including his final 11 months of a twice extended tour of duty.

You aren’t worth a drop of his blood or  sacrifice.
Sacrifice?  He did that to himself.  Don't blame me.  He's the one who took the easy way out for no good reason.

That you can blame on him not having the stones to deal with your slut of a daughter-in-law.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

sootedupCyndi » 14 Sep 2021, 7:00 am » wrote: I don't smoke pot..lol seriously. I have only a tiny bit.. that I light up and let it burn in the ashtray... because I like the SMELL. Image  and I get in trouble too and chastised... "nice way to waste some good weed, Cyndi." Image
U never smoke some & go outside at night & ponder the Milky Way?  

omh

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 15 Sep 2021, 9:20 am » wrote: Sacrifice?  He did that to himself.  Don't blame me.  He's the one who took the easy way out for no good reason.

That you can blame on him not having the stones to deal with your slut of a daughter-in-law.

typecasting others is a sure sign you typecast yourself to be more than biologically evolving here. The optics of your avatar is a direct reflection about what your brain chose to mind cradle to grave.

animated Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland? Take another drag off the opium pipe.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Pengwin » 15 Sep 2021, 9:20 am » wrote: Sacrifice?  He did that to himself.  Don't blame me.  He's the one who took the easy way out for no good reason.

So sacrificing over 5 years to keep your stupid *** safe isn't a sacrifice you **** moron? 

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Pengwin » 06 Sep 2021, 9:08 am » wrote: Let the unvaccinated - DIE!

"The U.S. health care system is again buckling under the weight of a COVID-19 surge that has filled more than 100,000 hospital beds nationwide and forced some states to consider enacting "crisis standards of care" — a last resort plan for rationing medical care during a catastrophic event.

The idea is an alarming sign of how the delta variant has ripped through large swaths of the country — primarily sickening the unvaccinated and straining an already depleted health care workforce.

In recent weeks, more than 10 states have reached their highest hospital admissions for COVID-19 of the pandemic, from the Southeast to the Pacific Northwest. And the U.S. continues to average more than 160,000 new coronavirus cases a day."
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... ioned-care

They made their choice, now they can die with it.
Let the right wing kill themselves off.  Why do we care? Let them push their conspiracy theories just believe the ones that use proper medical advise. 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 15 Sep 2021, 6:08 pm » wrote: So sacrificing over 5 years to keep your stupid *** safe isn't a sacrifice you **** moron?
He wasn't keep me safe.

He was maybe keeping oil safe, or other markets open, but he wasn't keeping me safe. I already was.

And he's not keeping anyone safe now because he decided to eat a bullet over a girl.  Mission not accomplished...

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Crazytrain » 15 Sep 2021, 6:11 pm » wrote: Let the right wing kill themselves off.  Why do we care? Let them push their conspiracy theories just believe the ones that use proper medical advise.

Too bad you aren't receiving medical "advice" because your fascist regime is silencing, censoring and attacking ANYONE doesn't tow the agenda. 

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Str8tEdge » 15 Sep 2021, 7:32 pm » wrote: Too bad you aren't receiving medical "advice" because your fascist regime is silencing, censoring and attacking ANYONE doesn't tow the agenda.

​​​​​​Nope. You take horse dewormer. Your taking yourself out. 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Crazytrain » 15 Sep 2021, 7:38 pm » wrote: ​​​​​​Nope. You take horse dewormer. Your taking yourself out.
I do?  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

I prefer vaccinations and precautions. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 15 Sep 2021, 6:08 pm » wrote: So sacrificing over 5 years to keep your stupid *** safe isn't a sacrifice you **** moron? 
risk and reward to gain rank in social order. You don't respect real time, just persuasion of power. Your mind's Achilles' Heel.