This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Let the unvaccinated - DIE!

"The U.S. health care system is again buckling under the weight of a COVID-19 surge that has filled more than 100,000 hospital beds nationwide and forced some states to consider enacting "crisis standards of care" — a last resort plan for rationing medical care during a catastrophic event.

The idea is an alarming sign of how the delta variant has ripped through large swaths of the country — primarily sickening the unvaccinated and straining an already depleted health care workforce.

In recent weeks, more than 10 states have reached their highest hospital admissions for COVID-19 of the pandemic, from the Southeast to the Pacific Northwest. And the U.S. continues to average more than 160,000 new coronavirus cases a day."
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... ioned-care

They made their choice, now they can die with it.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

1200 Nurses and Doctors have died so far due to BEING EXPOSED to Covid Patients

as the Unvaccinated rednecks fill up the Hospitals

THE UNVACCINATED SHOULD BE TURNED AWAY

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Agreed.

We are in a catastrophic pandemic.
Those who choose NOT to do what's right for the country should not be allowed to kill those who have.

Go to the end of the line for care.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Pengwin » 06 Sep 2021, 9:08 am » wrote: Let the unvaccinated - DIE!

"The U.S. health care system is again buckling under the weight of a COVID-19 surge that has filled more than 100,000 hospital beds nationwide and forced some states to consider enacting "crisis standards of care" — a last resort plan for rationing medical care during a catastrophic event.

The idea is an alarming sign of how the delta variant has ripped through large swaths of the country — primarily sickening the unvaccinated and straining an already depleted health care workforce.

In recent weeks, more than 10 states have reached their highest hospital admissions for COVID-19 of the pandemic, from the Southeast to the Pacific Northwest. And the U.S. continues to average more than 160,000 new coronavirus cases a day."
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... ioned-care

They made their choice, now they can die with it.
And the obese too, right?

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Cedar » 06 Sep 2021, 9:44 am » wrote: And the obese too, right?
Don't forget heavy smokers, alcoholics, and drug abusers too, right?  I mean, why should I have to wait in line at the Emergency room behind any of them when those who have made such poor choices for their own health need emergency care?

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 06 Sep 2021, 9:41 am » wrote: 1200 Nurses and Doctors have died so far due to BEING EXPOSED to Covid Patients

as the Unvaccinated rednecks fill up the Hospitals

THE UNVACCINATED SHOULD BE TURNED AWAY
Perhaps we should just have Covid colonies, test positive for covid you’re quarantined with the other lepers until the pandemic is over.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 06 Sep 2021, 9:50 am » wrote: Don't forget heavy smokers, alcoholics, and drug abusers too, right?  I mean, why should I have to wait in line at the Emergency room behind any of them when those who have made such poor choices for their own health need emergency care?
Type 2 diabetics, high blood pressure, high cholesterol…..hey this is fun, we’ll have these hospital beds cleared in no time.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 06 Sep 2021, 9:56 am » wrote: Type 2 diabetics, high blood pressure, high cholesterol…..hey this is fun, we’ll have these hospital beds cleared in no time.
I know, it's great!  And don't forget to add in those 15,000 extra beds in nursing homes we now have open in NY after Cuomo murdered that many residents there!

I think we need to see the liberals categorical list in order of importance for which self-imposed maladies should be turned away at a hospital when someone is seeking medical care.  And that should include every possible multi-combination of aliments a person might have.

Example:
Should a 350 lb adult with diabetes who is a heavy drinker, smoker, and heroin addict with aids be treated before a person who refused to take the vaccine because they already successfully recovered from having Covid and already have antibodies?

Better stand back.  Liberal heads may be exploding all around us with such a quandary!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Don't blame me...I'm all for taxing **** food and beverage.
​​​​​

How much Stupid must we suffer?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 06 Sep 2021, 10:23 am » wrote: I know, it's great!  And don't forget to add in those 15,000 extra beds in nursing homes we now have open in NY after Cuomo murdered that many residents there!

I think we need to see the liberals categorical list in order of importance for which self-imposed maladies should be turned away at a hospital when someone is seeking medical care.  And that should include every possible multi-combination of aliments a person might have.

Example:
Should a 350 lb adult with diabetes who is a heavy drinker, smoker, and heroin addict with aids be treated before a person who refused to take the vaccine because they already successfully recovered from having Covid and already have antibodies?

Better stand back.  Liberal heads may be exploding all around us with such a quandary!
No quandary....just send them home with ivermectin, bleach and an enema kit.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

The Dairy Queen Chick-Fil-A crowd is also welcome to die...

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Cedar » 06 Sep 2021, 9:51 am » wrote: Perhaps we should just have Covid colonies, test positive for covid you’re quarantined with the other lepers until the pandemic is over.

No...just tell the republiKlans that chose, and are Unvaccinated to **** Off

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Benson13 » 06 Sep 2021, 11:15 am » wrote: No...just tell the republiKlans that chose, and are Unvaccinated to **** Off
Largest group of vaccine hesitant are African Americans. Do they get a pass for voting for Biden?

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 06 Sep 2021, 9:56 am » wrote: Type 2 diabetics, high blood pressure, high cholesterol…..hey this is fun, we’ll have these hospital beds cleared in no time.

Agreed - anyone who turns down the shots that instantly cure those conditions, too.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 06 Sep 2021, 10:37 am » wrote: No quandary....just send them home with ivermectin, bleach and an enema kit.
Hasn’t done you much good, has it?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Famagusta » 06 Sep 2021, 11:39 am » wrote: Hasn’t done you much good, has it?

don't need it..

Don't **** sheep..

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 06 Sep 2021, 11:46 am » wrote: don't need it..

Don't **** sheep..
I should imagine you don’t **** any sentient being.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Famagusta » 06 Sep 2021, 11:55 am » wrote: I should imagine you don’t **** any sentient being.
You need to get a life.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

You think?

Like yours?

I like my Mediterranean lifestyle, btw.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Famagusta » 06 Sep 2021, 12:09 pm » wrote: You think?

Like yours?

I like my Mediterranean lifestyle, btw.
Being doggie styled by a dago?