This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 14 Sep 2021, 11:14 am » wrote: Isabel:  Feel free to start desperately squirming and lying and trying to change the subject.

LOLOL.
You shrieked that because I hadn't PROVEN it, I was LYING.
Not proven = lie.
You haven't PROVEN that she wasn't, so, ACCORDING TO YOU, you were LYING.
Not proven = lie.
Thanks for admitting what a LIAR you are.

YOU:   Now let's see you prove that's a lie, you stupid *******!

Why? You haven't proven that what I said was a lie.
Besides, you already admitted - BY YOUR OWN WORDS, that you are a liar, ScreamBot.

Does the stupid hurt, ScreamBot?  Because it looks agonizing from here.

Proving something possible factually doesn't explain life actually here, just how "people" typecast their ancestral position into context daily limited to kinetically evolving here now in series parallel of ancestral progression to date.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Isabel » 14 Sep 2021, 11:14 am » wrote: Isabel:  Feel free to start desperately squirming and lying and trying to change the subject.

LOLOL.
You shrieked that because I hadn't PROVEN it, I was LYING.
Not proven = lie.
You haven't PROVEN that she wasn't, so, ACCORDING TO YOU, you were LYING.
Not proven = lie.
Thanks for admitting what a LIAR you are.

YOU:   Now let's see you prove that's a lie, you stupid *******!

Why? You haven't proven that what I said was a lie.
Besides, you already admitted - BY YOUR OWN WORDS, that you are a liar, ScreamBot.

Does the stupid hurt, ScreamBot?  Because it looks agonizing from here.
Here's your lie, you stupid *******!:
 I just read the article more closely, and that nasty Trumpy DID try to lie.
You lied that she was a "Trumpy", and that has NEVER been indicated, but for a hating liberal ******* like you, the facts will only get in the way of your continued feeble attempts to attack a former President with vicious slander, which you do at every turn.

And it's all to cover up your own stupidity for voting for such a demented moron like Biden who has lied repeatedly, which you think you can cover up and divert attention from his total incompetence which you helped cause.  You're complicit in Biden's lies and his murder of 13 brave Marines and hundreds of Afghanis who helped us over the last 20 years by your continued fawning support of that lying *******, and that makes you responsible. 

I'm safe from that responsibility and can live with my vote knowing I tried to prevent it.

And ignorant ******* like you have blood on your hands. 

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

I see Zeets the HATEFILLED BRAINWASHED MORON and TRAITOR is at it again MY GOD he is STUPID

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 14 Sep 2021, 1:12 pm » wrote: Here's your lie, you stupid *******!:
 I just read the article more closely, and that nasty Trumpy DID try to lie.
You lied that she was a "Trumpy", and that has NEVER been indicated,
Jesus, you're stupid.
You keep shrieking that because I said she was a Trumpy and didn't prove it - THAT MAKES IT A LIE.
When you claimed it was a LIE, you were claiming that she IS NOT a Trumpy.
You have not proven that she isn't.
THEREFORE - BY YOUR OWN STANDARD - that not proven = LIE  - YOU HAVE JUST CALLED YOURSELF A LIAR.

YOU:    ut for a hating liberal ******* like you, the facts will only get in the way of your continued feeble attempts to attack a former President with vicious slander, which you do at every turn.

You keep shrieking that because I said she was a Trumpy and didn't prove it - THAT MAKES IT A LIE.
THEREFORE - BY YOUR OWN STANDARD - that not proven = LIE  - YOU HAVE JUST CALLED YOURSELF A LIAR.

YOU:   And it's all to cover up your own stupidity for voting for such a demented moron like Biden who has lied repeatedly, which you think you can cover up and divert attention from his total incompetence which you helped cause.  You're complicit in Biden's lies and his murder of 13 brave Marines and hundreds of Afghanis who helped us over the last 20 years by your continued fawning support of that lying *******, and that makes you responsible.  I'm safe from that responsibility and can live with my vote knowing I tried to prevent it. And ignorant ******* like you have blood on your hands. 

Blah, blah, blah, blah......
WHAT was it I said you were going to do try to run from your faceplant here?
Oh yeah:
"Feel free to start desperately squirming and lying and trying to change the subject."
:die:   :die:  

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 14 Sep 2021, 4:53 pm » wrote: Jesus, you're stupid.

YOU:    ut for a hating liberal ******* like you, the facts will only get in the way of your continued feeble attempts to attack a former President with vicious slander, which you do at every turn.

YOU:   And it's all to cover up your own stupidity for voting for such a demented moron like Biden who has lied repeatedly, which you think you can cover up and divert attention from his total incompetence which you helped cause.  You're complicit in Biden's lies and his murder of 13 brave Marines and hundreds of Afghanis who helped us over the last 20 years by your continued fawning support of that lying *******, and that makes you responsible.  I'm safe from that responsibility and can live with my vote knowing I tried to prevent it. And ignorant ******* like you have blood on your hands. 

Blah, blah, blah, blah......
WHAT was it I said you were going to do try to run from your faceplant here?
Oh yeah:
"Feel free to start desperately squirming and lying and trying to change the subject."
Image   Image
You're simply too dumb to grasp the concept of how your ridiculously false attack on Trump was both slanderous and a lie, and my retort stating that she WASN'T a Trump supporter had an equal amount of falsification, but my response was NOT slanderous.

Too bad that such a simple education of your absurdity is beyond your level of intelligence, but it's certainly not surprising to anyone here.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 14 Sep 2021, 5:31 pm » wrote: You're simply too dumb to grasp the concept of how your ridiculously false attack on Trump was both slanderous and a lie, and my retort stating that she WASN'T a Trump supporter had an equal amount of falsification, but my response was NOT slanderous. Too bad that such a simple education of your absurdity is beyond your level of intelligence, but it's certainly not surprising to anyone here.
Jesus, you're stupid.
You keep shrieking that because I said she was a Trumpy and didn't prove it - THAT MAKES IT A LIE.
THEREFORE - BY YOUR OWN STANDARD - that not proven = LIE  - YOU HAVE JUST CALLED YOURSELF A LIAR.

Have all the convulsions you like, ScreamBot.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 14 Sep 2021, 6:17 pm » wrote: Jesus, you're stupid.
You keep shrieking that because I said she was a Trumpy and didn't prove it - THAT MAKES IT A LIE.
THEREFORE - BY YOUR OWN STANDARD - that not proven = LIE  - YOU HAVE JUST CALLED YOURSELF A LIAR.

You really ARE that dumb, aren't you?  

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

solon » 14 Sep 2021, 2:00 pm » wrote: I see Zeets the HATEFILLED BRAINWASHED MORON and TRAITOR is at it again MY GOD he is STUPID
There's the illiterate liberal ******* who still doesn't understand what punctuation is, calling others stupid!
I can only imagine how your 3rd grade English teacher referred to you!

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 14 Sep 2021, 6:26 pm » wrote: You really ARE that dumb, aren't you?
LOLOL.  You can't even comprehend it, can you.  So, terrified by the knowledge that you are truly mentally inadequate, you just weep and scream:   "YOO STOOPIT YOO STOOPIT!  Ooh hoo hoo!""

Go ask someone with about fifty IQ points on you to TRY to get this thru your cement-filled head.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 14 Sep 2021, 6:35 pm » wrote: LOLOL.  You can't even comprehend it, can you.  So, terrified by the knowledge that you are truly mentally inadequate, you just weep and scream:   "YOO STOOPIT YOO STOOPIT!  Ooh hoo hoo!""

Go ask someone with about fifty IQ points on you to TRY to get this thru your cement-filled head.

Looks more like YOU'RE the one having convulsions over your inability to comprehend a simple example of what makes you such a lying scumbag every day.  You must think everyone here is as dumb as you! 

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 14 Sep 2021, 6:39 pm » wrote: Looks more like YOU'RE the one having convulsions over your inability to comprehend a simple example of what makes you such a lying scumbag every day.  You must think everyone here is as dumb as you!
"No, YOU!  No, YOU!  No, YOU!!!!
Image   Image   Image   Image  

LOLOL.  You can't even comprehend it, can you.  So, terrified by the knowledge that you are truly mentally inadequate, you just weep and scream:   "YOO STOOPIT YOO STOOPIT!  Ooh hoo hoo!""

omh

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 14 Sep 2021, 9:51 pm » wrote: "No, YOU!  No, YOU!  No, YOU!!!!

the mind of Solon coming from Isabel. Peepee to supratruth. the contextual minds projected smarter than anyone's individual brain. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Networks of doubt become national pride of people thinking nobody knows about biology being the kinetic source of now was always eternity.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 14 Sep 2021, 9:51 pm » wrote: "No, YOU!  No, YOU!  No, YOU!!!!

I don't understand your specific kind of stupid.

But I do admire your total and unequivocal commitment to it!

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 15 Sep 2021, 7:30 am » wrote: I don't understand your specific kind of stupid.

But I do admire your total and unequivocal commitment to it!
LOLOL.  You can't even comprehend this, can you.  So, terrified by the knowledge that you are truly mentally inadequate, you just weep and scream:   "YOO STOOPIT YOO STOOPIT!  Ooh hoo hoo!""

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 15 Sep 2021, 8:07 am » wrote: LOLOL.  You can't even comprehend this, can you.  So, terrified by the knowledge that you are truly mentally inadequate, you just weep and scream:   "YOO STOOPIT YOO STOOPIT!  Ooh hoo hoo!""

I'll bet when you were little, you never even DREAMED you grow up to be such an *******!

And yet, here you are, KILLING IT!

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 15 Sep 2021, 9:10 am » wrote: I'll bet when you were little, you never even DREAMED you grow up to be such an *******!

You called yourself a liar, because you are a brainless, screaming clown, and you just can't shriek and convulse your way out of it.

Poor little ScreamBot.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 15 Sep 2021, 9:13 am » wrote: You called yourself a liar, because you are a brainless, screaming clown, and you just can't shriek and convulse your way out of it.

Poor little ScreamBot.
I've simply got to stop asking, "How stupid can you be?" 

******* like you apparently take that as a challenge.

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

If she was HALF as STUPID as you are she would have something to worry about if she was HALF as brainwashed as you are she would be pitied the way YOU are LOSER

omh

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 15 Sep 2021, 9:10 am » wrote: I'll bet when you were little, you never even DREAMED you grow up to be such an *******!

This is in no way sticking up for isabel, but you do remember the thing about pointing finger be it serving blame, shame, flame, as there are 3 more pointing back to a person unwilling to correct themselves.

where hypocrisy comes from and Karma returns. Every brain is conceived to navigate space mutually timed apart now, but every social mind is trained to navigate relative time semantics cradle to grave here.

what 2/3 of the lifecycle isn't debated among those mutually evolving here between great great grandparent generation and added replacements of great great grandchildren forward.

Great great grandchild don't come by clock or calendar statistical averages of rotations of the planet but by direct conceived to birth separation of the 4 generations existing here.

From nothing existing before to a livetime never duplicated since conceived a formed fertilized cell expanding into zygote, embryo, fetus, infant, toddler, adolescent, puberty, teen, adult that did or didn't become 1 of 2 parents before dying. Cannot become a genetic grandparent until achieving parenthood. each steep up to being a great great grandparent to any and all great great grandchildren being 6.25% your DNA. as when you arrived 100% alive you were a compounded combination of 50% each parent, 25% each grandparent, 12.5% each great grandparent, 6.25% great great grandparent.

See zeetz2 this is the common link to each DNA position totalling out the human population at the current over7.8 billion estimate living here now occupying space as specifically timed apart here.

Nobody accounts for actual way living happens in any reality. Guess what went wrong with humanity globally?

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 15 Sep 2021, 9:25 am » wrote: I've simply got to stop asking, "How stupid can you be?" 

******* like you apparently take that as a challenge.
"Insult #3!  Insult #7 ! Insult #4!"

You called yourself a liar, because you are a brainless, screaming clown.
You are far too brainless even to understand HOW you did that.
You just can't shriek and convulse your way out of it.

Poor little ScreamBot.