This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 21,530
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

Benson13 » 07 Sep 2021, 10:54 am » wrote: I would have knocked her lights out...put her in the hospital for months

she's not a woman,,,shes a republiKlan *******
You are a know-it-all douche bag.
People are tired of your brand of ****.

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,649

Zeets2 » 13 Sep 2021, 2:57 pm » wrote: I've watched it and read everything available on this video and I've seen nothing to indicate that this woman was either a Trump voter or a Republican.

 
Ah - HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,757
Politics: Conservative

Isabel » 13 Sep 2021, 4:02 pm » wrote: Ah - HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, your continued lies day after day are hysterical.
Image
 

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,649

Zeets2 » 13 Sep 2021, 5:35 pm » wrote: Yeah, your continued lies day after day are hsterical.

 
Such as?
Come on, Scream Bot.

Back up the stupid screaming **** that shoots out of your stupid mouth.

Since it's "day after day", it should be EASY.

User avatar
Independent

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,757

Isabel » 13 Sep 2021, 12:17 pm » wrote: From what I see, she doesn't need to be lured.
I have also found that these ******* generally AVOID the people who look like they will punch them back.

Bullies are always cowards.
Always.
case in point

User avatar
neue regel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,052
Politics: Conservative

splunch » 13 Sep 2021, 12:57 pm » wrote: I hope she dies on the sidewalk outside a hospital waiting for an ICU bed to open up.
I hope all of that PLUS her corpse lay there, baking in the sun as vultures pick over her remains. 

User avatar
neue regel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,052
Politics: Conservative

DeezerShoove » 13 Sep 2021, 3:29 pm » wrote: You are a know-it-all douche bag.
People are tired of your brand of ****.
I find his internet courage entertaining. 

User avatar
crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

User avatar
        
        
Posts: 41,601
Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
We are at our Canada place now, and they had some pretty good anti-vax protests in Toronto today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ycpSVMB90
 

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16,974
Politics: Liberal

crimsongulf » 13 Sep 2021, 8:36 pm » wrote: We are at our Canada place now, and they had some pretty good anti-vax protests in Toronto today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ycpSVMB90

We want to die!  We want to die!

Well, okay then...
 

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16,974
Politics: Liberal

crimsongulf » 13 Sep 2021, 8:36 pm » wrote: We are at our Canada place now, and they had some pretty good anti-vax protests in Toronto today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ycpSVMB90

Love the fact that ******* "nurse" lost her job.

Good, all like her should...
 

User avatar
crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

User avatar
        
        
Posts: 41,601
Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
Pengwin » 13 Sep 2021, 9:31 pm » wrote: Love the fact that ******* "nurse" lost her job.

Good, all like her should...

False ejaculation on your part.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,654

Zeets2 » 13 Sep 2021, 5:35 pm » wrote: Yeah, your continued lies day after day are hysterical.
Image
 
truth is overrated as all it is based upon is history of a species fooled itself every generation since dawn of civilization. Intellect isn't the soul of tomorrow because there isn't a sole biological replacement that ever reached one now.

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,757
Politics: Conservative

Isabel » 13 Sep 2021, 7:33 pm » wrote: Such as?
Come on, Scream Bot.

Back up the stupid screaming **** that shoots out of your stupid mouth.

Since it's "day after day", it should be EASY.
Such as your lies right here when you refer to the women in this video as a Trump supporter when you have ZERO information to back that up:

Trumpies just LIVE to hate and hurt people who have done nothing to them.
Cowardly bullies, every single one.
---------------------
PS - I just read the article more closely, and that nasty Trumpy DID try to lie.


Apparently you're also in need of a doctor to treat your Alzheimers, just like your idiot hero!

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 18,332

Zeets2 » 13 Sep 2021, 5:35 pm » wrote: Yeah, your continued lies day after day are hysterical.
Image
He is my favorite socialist 
 

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,649

Zeets2 » 14 Sep 2021, 7:15 am » wrote: Such as your lies right here when you refer to the women in this video as a Trump supporter when you have ZERO information to back that up:
You have no idea what information I have, you brainless ScreamBot.
You just made an affirmative claim that that was A LIE.

Support your claim, or, by your own standard, you have proven yourself a liar..
 
 
Last edited by Isabel on 14 Sep 2021, 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,654

Vegas giants » 14 Sep 2021, 7:17 am » wrote: He is my favorite socialist 
 
Herman Melville's "Billy Budd" was most likely the first biggest impact on me never letting go of my instinctive curiosity since birth. How social order twists simple right and wrong so out of proportion it destroys the people wishing real wasn't biologically self evident as rule of law makes humanity typecast people on a world stage, or else.

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,757
Politics: Conservative

Isabel » 14 Sep 2021, 7:17 am » wrote: You have no idea what information I have, you brainless ScreamBot.
You just made an affirmative claim that that was A LIE.

Support your claim, or, by your own standard, you have proven yourself a liar..
I'm asking YOU to show the evidence you claim to have that this woman was a Trump supporter as you claim.  I've made no such claim about her political bent. I've looked, and there is nothing that indicates whether she voted for Trump, Obama, or Biden anywhere.

If you have proof, show it!  If not, you're proven once again to be a lying scumbag.
 

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,649

Zeets2 » 14 Sep 2021, 7:32 am » wrote: I'm asking YOU to show the evidence you claim to have that this woman was a Trump supporter as you claim.
Nope. You said that because I hadn't PROVEN she was, that means it was A LIE.
Not supported = LIE.

YOU:  I've made no such claim about her political bent. 

Of course you did, moron - when you said that my calling her a Trumpy WAS A LIE.

You have not PROVEN that she wasn't, so by YOUR OWN STANDARD, you have just announced that you are A LIAR.
Not supported = LIE.

Feel free to start desperately squirming and lying and trying to change the subject.

 
 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,757
Politics: Conservative

Isabel » 14 Sep 2021, 7:42 am » wrote: Nope. You said that because I hadn't PROVEN she was, that means it was A LIE.
Not supported = LIE.

YOU:  I've made no such claim about her political bent. 

Of course you did, moron - when you said that my calling her a Trumpy WAS A LIE.

You have not PROVEN that she wasn't, so by YOUR OWN STANDARD, you have just announced that you are A LIAR.
Not supported = LIE.

Feel free to start desperately squirming and lying and trying to change the subject.
I say the woman was an ignorant, Biden-supporting liberal, just like you! 

Now let's see you prove that's a lie, you stupid *******!
 

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,649

Isabel:  Feel free to start desperately squirming and lying and trying to change the subject.
Zeets2 » 14 Sep 2021, 7:47 am » wrote: I say the woman was an ignorant, Biden-supporting liberal, just like you!
LOLOL.
You shrieked that because I hadn't PROVEN it, I was LYING.
Not proven = lie.
You haven't PROVEN that she wasn't, so, ACCORDING TO YOU, you were LYING.
Not proven = lie.
Thanks for admitting what a LIAR you are.

YOU:   Now let's see you prove that's a lie, you stupid *******!

Why? You haven't proven that what I said was a lie.
Besides, you already admitted - BY YOUR OWN WORDS, that you are a liar, ScreamBot.

Does the stupid hurt, ScreamBot?  Because it looks agonizing from here.
 
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], anitamaria, Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Crazytrain, crimsongulf, DIABETES, Famagusta, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, omh, Othervoice, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, razoo, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Str8tEdge, TB7, Vegas, Vegas giants, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 256 guests