This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Isabel

Share      Unread post

Huey » 09 Sep 2021, 7:53 pm » wrote: retard, you are not that bright.  Go look at what your heroes did in Portland.
Poor, screaming whore.
:die:   :die:   :die:  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Huey » 09 Sep 2021, 9:26 am » wrote: I don’t reference CS gas.  You do.  Was I gassed in the chamber?  Yup.  The part you leave out is I have been gassed in the real world.
Damn Bv your recall is awful.  You may need a health care worker to move in with you.  Don’t need any alerts because a 64 year old bean stalk can’t remember where he lives.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Huey » 09 Sep 2021, 9:26 am » wrote: I don’t reference CS gas.  You do.  Was I gassed in the chamber?  Yup.  The part you leave out is I have been gassed in the real world.
@Blackvegetable  

Gane.  Set. Match.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Jan 2022, 6:07 pm » wrote: @Blackvegetable  

Gane.  Set. Match.
The part you leave out is I have been gassed in the real world.
Yea.....sure.....whatever you yap, Sheilagh. 

During Operation Cowering Pomeranian?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 09 Sep 2021, 7:53 pm » wrote: retard, you are not that bright.  Go look at what your heroes did in Portland.
Talking Point Toady!

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2022, 6:33 pm » wrote: Yea.....sure.....whatever you yap, Sheilagh. 

During Operation Cowering Pomeranian?
Is it your recall or are you lying?  The first time, C5.

Here is some advice, Gidget.  Before lying about and attempting to reframe what someone else posted use the search function and make sure the record isn’t still here.

You lose.  I have a hot wife to hang with on date night.  Enjoy another lonely night alone, plugs,

@Vegas   enjoy the ongoing meltdown.  I answered the meltdown challenge.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Jan 2022, 6:44 pm » wrote: Is it your recall or are you lying?  The first time, C5.

Here is some advice, Gidget.  Before lying about and attempting to reframe what someone else posted use the search function and make sure the record isn’t still here.

You lose.  I have a hot wife to hang with on date night.  Enjoy another lonely night alone, plugs,

Dwarf,

It's a vague claim, of questionable veracity.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Huey » 14 Jan 2022, 6:44 pm » wrote: Is it your recall or are you lying?  The first time, C5.

LOL! I was talking to @Liberals are scum  this morning about how entertaining it is to watch. I am always impressed of how proficient you are at inducing it. Well done. 

Liberalarescum, enjoy he show.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 09 Sep 2021, 7:55 am » wrote: Keep the Stukas circling overhead...
Hilarious you choose a nazi warplane.  :rofl:  

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Blackvegetable » 09 Sep 2021, 7:55 am » wrote: Keep the Stukas circling overhead...

Biden is crapping in his diapers !
And so is Pelosi !

LoL

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 14 Jan 2022, 8:05 pm » wrote: Hilarious you choose a nazi warplane.  Image
I did so for a reason.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Neo » 14 Jan 2022, 8:05 pm » wrote: Hilarious you choose a nazi warplane.  Image
Need I say anything?

Yawn. 

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 09 Sep 2021, 8:30 am » wrote: What is this idiot talking about
Nothing.

YOU:   and to whom?

No one.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Isabel » 14 Jan 2022, 9:52 pm » wrote: Nothing.

YOU:   and to whom?

No one.

I am blocking you now. 

For being irrelevant. 

Isabel

Share      Unread post

FOS » 14 Jan 2022, 10:03 pm » wrote: I am blocking you now. 

For being irrelevant.
ROTFLMFAO.

Instant, blind, screeching terror.

I love it.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2022, 8:44 pm » wrote: I did so for a reason.
To admit progressives are the reincarnation of the Nazis 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 14 Jan 2022, 10:26 pm » wrote: To admit progressives are the reincarnation of the Nazis
Turn on the sound.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Speaking of fences.... wtf....

:faint:  

Zombie Apocalypse or Trump Trail? Speculations Arise Over 'Concrete Walls' Erected Near White House

Odd construction works on the premises of the White House have left many people puzzled after footage showing a temporary concrete wall being erected near the building emerged on social media over the week.

The fence was estimated to be around 300 centimetres (10 feet) high and said to be made from reinforced concrete k-rails.

The White House itself has not issued any official statements to explain the construction works - so netizens took matters into their own hands, quickly rolling out dozens of theories.

"As usual, everyone is making more out of this than they should. The simple explanation is this barrier is to keep all the zombies out after they flip the 5g switch on January 19th. As an added bonus, it will help the secret service keep Biden from wandering off again", one Reddit user wrote....