This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 09 Sep 2021, 8:36 am » wrote: It just made me angry.

Were you carried out of the CS chamber?

Bump the thread and we will discuss.  Remember, it is CS gas, not CV gas.  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 09 Sep 2021, 9:07 am » wrote: You are such a **** coward

Copy that ******

Aw, junior gets upset when his tactics are used against him!  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 09 Sep 2021, 9:01 am » wrote: Bump the thread and we will discuss.  Remember, it is CS gas, not CV gas.

Why?

You make constant references to it, without bumping the thread.

Too many rules, Sheliagh...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 09 Sep 2021, 9:01 am » wrote: A military tactician you are not.

To be determined, Colonel REMF..

But this isn't a military action.....It's giving a death dealing staccato voice to America's outrage.....

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 09 Sep 2021, 9:23 am » wrote: Why?

You make constant references to it, without bumping the thread.

Too many rules, Sheliagh...
I don’t reference CS gas.  You do.  Was I gassed in the chamber?  Yup.  The part you leave out is I have been gassed in the real world.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 09 Sep 2021, 9:26 am » wrote: I don’t reference CS gas.  You do.  Was I gassed in the chamber?  Yup.  The part you leave out is I have been gassed in the real world.

Why would you...there's no thread on it.

That was pretty stupid...
The part you leave out is I have been gassed in the real world.  
Many are the cryptic references to your black ops career....

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 09 Sep 2021, 9:28 am » wrote: Why would you...there's no thread on it.

That was pretty stupid...

Many are the cryptic references to your black ops career....

I have never made cryptic remarks about a black ops career.  You could post them.  Oh, there is still an outstanding beach pic.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 09 Sep 2021, 10:47 am » wrote: I have never made cryptic remarks about a black ops career.  You could post them.  Oh, there is still an outstanding beach pic.
If you make the references vague enough, one might conclude you flew there......under your own power...

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 09 Sep 2021, 11:19 am » wrote: If you make the references vague enough, one might conclude you flew there......under your own power...

Or, do as you do.  Outright lie about them.  And everyone can fly.  It is that hard stop on the ground that kills you.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 09 Sep 2021, 11:21 am » wrote: Or, do as you do.  Outright lie about them.  And everyone can fly.  It is that hard stop on the ground that kills you.
Wait...

One of us is a CONFESSED liar..

I'm above average height...

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 09 Sep 2021, 11:24 am » wrote: Wait...

One of us is a CONFESSED liar..

I'm above average height...

LMAO!  

Ok, you claim you are not a liar.

Post what I said about CS gas.

Post the infamous beach pic.

Post where I posted about a covert black ops career.

Looks you are done.  Go ahead and conflate what I did for a living at that time and the comment in question, in its entirety, with a link, and make your case.  Again, you are done.  You never do that because you are being disingenuous.  

But, you are fun to laugh at.  Not to be taken seriously. 

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Pengwin » 08 Sep 2021, 9:41 pm » wrote: Wise move.  And this time, shoot first and don't bother asking questions...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/police-p ... 19c4fffef5
If Jan 6 had been BLM there would have been DOZENS of bodies in the streets and HUNDREDS of arrests.   White conservatives just expect the LAW to not apply to them. They can learn better in PRISON and this time they need to take off the kid gloves

Isabel

Share      Unread post

solon » 09 Sep 2021, 12:09 pm » wrote: If Jan 6 had been BLM there would have been DOZENS of bodies in the streets and HUNDREDS of arrests.   White conservatives just expect the LAW to not apply to them. They can learn better in PRISON and this time they need to take off the kid gloves
Yep - right wing cowards are typical **** bullies who bluster and threaten and attack others, but when they get hit back, they snivel and whine,.

Woman Gets Maced While Trying To Break Into Capitol “It’s A Revolution” - YouTube

Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

All it would take would be a few dozen soldiers with automatic weapons, and the mob of traitorous rightie cowards would bow and snivel.
They only attack when they outnumber their targets hundreds to one.

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Isabel » 09 Sep 2021, 12:37 pm » wrote: Yep - right wing cowards are typical **** bullies who bluster and threaten and attack others, but when they get hit back, they snivel and whine,.

Woman Gets Maced While Trying To Break Into Capitol “It’s A Revolution” - YouTube

All it would take would be a few dozen soldiers with automatic weapons, and the mob of traitorous rightie cowards would bow and snivel.
Yep.  Its not going to be a repeat of Jan 6 just because they are WHITE CONSERVATIVES

Huey

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 09 Sep 2021, 12:37 pm » wrote: Yep - right wing cowards are typical **** bullies who bluster and threaten and attack others, but when they get hit back, they snivel and whine,.

Yep - right wing cowards are typical **** bullies who bluster and threaten and attack others, but when they get hit back, they snivel and whine,.
They sound just like ANTIFA and BLM protestors from last year.

Unless they are crew served automatic weapons individual rifles on full auto waste ammo.  I would recommend three round burst mode. More accuracy, no pull on the aim point. 

Isabel

Share      Unread post

solon » 09 Sep 2021, 12:47 pm » wrote: Yep.  Its not going to be a repeat of Jan 6 just because they are WHITE CONSERVATIVES
Yep - the country has seen who they really are - a drooling mob of ugly, vicious, gloatingly violent traitorous scumbags.

If a few get shot, they will not be able to whimper and whine and play victim for public sympathy.
They tried mightily to turn that traitor Ashi Babbit into a martyr, and the public sentiment was:  "Too bad she decided to attack the Capitol, but what did she expect?"

And believe me, the adminsitration knows full well that the public will be behind them if they have to shoot a few terrorists.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Huey » 09 Sep 2021, 1:09 pm » wrote: They sound just like ANTIFA and BLM protestors from last year.
There has never been a mob of thousands of armed, screaming "Antifa BLM", breaking into public buildings, attacking and beating police and chanting "KILL XXX!" and announcing they intend to us deadly force to overthrow the government of the United States.

Your feeble and impotent boogeyman **** isn't working.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Pengwin » 09 Sep 2021, 8:09 am » wrote: I'd like to see a big long row of Qanoners in body-bags.
So would the qanoners. 

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Pengwin » 09 Sep 2021, 5:48 pm » wrote: Well, if they wish to be shot dead all they need to do is show up with guns because the Capitol Police will never let there be another Jan. 6th ever again.

The Capitol Steps will run knee deep in blood and bodies before that happens...
Pelosi is going to allow appropriate security this time?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 09 Sep 2021, 4:17 pm » wrote: There has never been a mob of thousands of armed, screaming "Antifa BLM", breaking into public buildings, attacking and beating police and chanting "KILL XXX!" and announcing they intend to us deadly force to overthrow the government of the United States.

Your feeble and impotent boogeyman **** isn't working.
retard, you are not that bright.  Go look at what your heroes did in Portland.