This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Pengwin » 08 Sep 2021, 9:41 pm » wrote: Wise move.  And this time, shoot first and don't bother asking questions...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/police-p ... 19c4fffef5
Keep the Stukas circling overhead...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Pengwin » 09 Sep 2021, 8:09 am » wrote: I'd like to see a big long row of Qanoners in body-bags.
**** the gift wrap...bulldoze them into a hole, with the slightly injured and likely complicit.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 09 Sep 2021, 7:55 am » wrote: Keep the Stukas circling overhead...
This is modern day.  An Apache with a 30 Mike Mike, rockets and a Hellfire would be much more effective and efficient.  No need to line up gun runs.  Just hover and pick your targets.

Welcome to the 21st century.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 09 Sep 2021, 8:13 am » wrote: **** the gift wrap...bulldoze them into a hole, with the slightly injured and likely complicit.

You sure talk a big and tough game for a pepper sprayed office boy.  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 09 Sep 2021, 8:25 am » wrote: Stewardess....11A did not get their snack

Nice Try, office boy.  You did not work outside, did not have a physical job, and have had only one adult scuffle in your life against another inferior opponent.  

You are all talk.  No action.  Go to the rally yourself and prove you are a man instead of talking about others doing what you are afraid to do. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 09 Sep 2021, 8:23 am » wrote: You sure talk a big and tough game for a pepper sprayed office boy.
I wasn't sprayed in a controlled environment, under close medical supervision.

And I had to defend myself while blind.

Which I did, to great effect......and your everlasting disappointment.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegasgiants » 09 Sep 2021, 8:25 am » wrote: Stewardess....11A did not get their snack
And their coloring kit.

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Huey » 09 Sep 2021, 8:22 am » wrote: This is modern day.  An Apache with a 30 Mike Mike, rockets and a Hellfire would be much more effective and efficient.  No need to line up gun runs.  Just hover and pick your targets.

:clap:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 09 Sep 2021, 8:28 am » wrote: Nice Try, office boy.  You did not work outside, did not have a physical job, and have had only one adult scuffle in your life against another inferior opponent.  

You are all talk.  No action.  Go to the rally yourself and prove you are a man instead of talking about others doing what you are afraid to do.
What is this idiot talking about and to whom?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegasgiants » 09 Sep 2021, 8:29 am » wrote: You know me sweetheart?  Lol
I think he had a "huey moment"..

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 09 Sep 2021, 8:29 am » wrote: I wasn't sprayed in a controlled environment, under close medical supervision.

And I had to defend myself while blind.

Which I did, to great effect......and your everlasting disappointment.
You were pepper sprayed.  Cry a lil more.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 09 Sep 2021, 8:31 am » wrote: I think he had a "huey moment"..
Applies to both of you.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 09 Sep 2021, 8:22 am » wrote: This is modern day.  An Apache with a 30 Mike Mike, rockets and a Hellfire would be much more effective and efficient.  No need to line up gun runs.  Just hover and pick your targets.

It's not about raw mechanical efficiency.....it's about the skivvies soiling terror induced by the Stuka's signature mating call and silhouette....

Btw, when did you learn about the gun they mount on an Apache?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 09 Sep 2021, 8:33 am » wrote: Applies to both of you.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 09 Sep 2021, 8:32 am » wrote: You were pepper sprayed.  Cry a lil more.
It just made me angry.

Were you carried out of the CS chamber?

omh

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 08 Sep 2021, 9:41 pm » wrote: Wise move.  And this time, shoot first and don't bother asking questions...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/police-p ... 19c4fffef5
When did they take it down? Shows how much I care either way. It is all theater maintaining doubt real is real.

SeaPig

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

I think the Apache (who's pilot in no way voted for Biden) killing protesters and putting them in body bags etc is a great idea.
Can we do that to the ANTIFA wimps in Portland too?

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Pengwin » 08 Sep 2021, 9:41 pm » wrote: Police Planning To Reinstall Capitol Fencing Ahead Of Far-Right Rally
 C'MON, U.S. MILITARY!! BRING IN THE FUN-GUN!!!!
January 14, 2021

Huey

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 09 Sep 2021, 8:34 am » wrote: Again....you know me sweetheart?  Lol

Or do you just make **** up?
Again....you know me sweetheart?  Lol

Or do you just make **** up?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 09 Sep 2021, 8:35 am » wrote: It's not about raw mechanical efficiency.....it's about the skivvies soiling terror induced by the Stuka's signature mating call and silhouette....

Btw, when did you learn about the gun they mount on an Apache?

A military tactician you are not.