This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,844

Each lifetime is an eternally separated displacement numerator to denominator of population existed or existing here as specifically timed apart when alive since conceived to replace the 31 lifetimes linked by DNA, not ideas of how to manage existing while timed paart now forward.

16 great great grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parents, siblings each generation never becoming 50%, 25%, 12.5%, 6.25% next arriving great great grandchildren.

Simple compounding rule of 72. Kinetics to total sum reproduced to date.

do you find yourself denying now is Eternity same as any other social mantra out and about? I did, 38 years ago. Took another 22 to figure out how to rescue others.

Nobody wants rescued.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,844

everyone saying their methodology is better and most popular really aren't defending their most popular and better ideology against being just like every other reality on the free market misrepresenting biology historically

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,234
Politics: Green

Stop tryin to get our social security numbers ya grifter


Image

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,844

SJConspirator » 12 Sep 2021, 9:16 pm » wrote: Stop tryin to get our social security numbers ya grifter


Image
misleading by caricature projection again. Static mentality doesn't adapt with time limited to occupying space here inorganically or ancestrally present combinations of chemical periodic elements combined or DNA conceived between erosion and decomposing with life operating on the contracting results of expanding details never staying the same form shaped here now.

Kinetics of compounding total sum individual positions how, why, what, which is here now, where, when, who. Earth, wind, water, fire, heart, mind, body, sole displacement among the whole population to each species plant, animal, predator, prey, asexual single cell, male, female means of reproducing next generations spontaneously here since conceived, mutually evolving simultaneously here until decomposed.

Dead to decomposed is still evolving in inverse direction of conceived to dead. From never existed before to never duplicated total sum since. Realities are static ideas governing never the same results twice.

the common human error ancestrally repeated over and over expecting different outcomes tomorrow. Socially induced insanity with intelelct being static and instincts actively navigating space mutually timed apart now.

Yes, it has always been that simple compounding motion.

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,212
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

omh » 12 Sep 2021, 7:43 am » wrote: ...do you find yourself denying now is Eternity same as any other social mantra out and about? 
Well... lol... I found myself doing that one or twice....
I did, 38 years ago. Took another 22 to figure out how to rescue others.

Nobody wants rescued.
Not to do psychological word warfare but if you figured out how to rescue others and then figured out that nobody wants to be rescued I would say you didn't figure out how to rescue them.... you will have to figure out how to make them want to be rescued....which is what I've been asking.... why does it matter...

:blink:  



 
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,844

Jantje_Smit » 13 Sep 2021, 10:33 am » wrote: Well... lol... I found myself doing that one or twice....

Not to do psychological word warfare but if you figured out how to rescue others and then figured out that nobody wants to be rescued I would say you didn't figure out how to rescue them.... you will have to figure out how to make them want to be rescued....which is what I've been asking.... why does it matter...

:blink:  



 
 
liberty, why it never lasts long with humanity's soul purpose of existing at the intellectual level. Social rule/measuring life by statistical averages, not specific displacements present kinetically connected divided by potential differences of speculating life is larger than biological results timed apart now same way inorganic matter is done universally, ancestries work to each native atmosphere life does happen in compounding cycles of never duplicating combinations of DNA same as inorganic does with periodic elements that erode and contract into proteins, enzymes, bacterial, etc that become building blocks to ancestral positions that decompose DNA same as wind, water, fire, erode earth. 8 hemispheres of space 4 inorganic, 4 ancestral.

Simple compounding and you and I have done this 100 times and I am the only one that can account for DNA working in parallel with combined to universal displacement same way as conceived to population present for the entire food chain timed between existed and developing here now.

Your use of vocabulary is a dead giveaway your instinctive brain knows exactly how to play social identity cradle to grave same as mine. Risk and reward vs simple inaccurate by intellectual design and honest by biological displacement.

All the morality, legality, ethics, human rights are justifications against individuals being honest being alive doesn't exceed mutually evolving now. Domino effect and butterfly effect are parallel to Karma. when honesty shives beyond reasonable doubt, humanity's cultivated self deception explains power of suggestion corrupts absolutely.


User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16,720
Politics: Fascist

Dude. He knocked that table over. 80 year old grandmas with a colostomy bag will be super impressed.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,844

FOS » 13 Sep 2021, 7:50 pm » wrote:
Dude. He knocked that table over. 80 year old grandmas with a colostomy bag will be super impressed.
Your reward for raising hell to gain social equity is the corruption added since you chose to denounce your biological time being alive now. that is on you, as all I can do is offer the suggestion where you gave up on being you while adapting to the moment here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhSNb5uXiak

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,212
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

omh » 13 Sep 2021, 2:04 pm » wrote: liberty, why it never lasts long with humanity's soul purpose of existing at the intellectual level. Social rule/measuring life by statistical averages, not specific displacements present kinetically connected divided by potential differences of speculating life is larger than biological results timed apart now same way inorganic matter is done universally, ancestries work to each native atmosphere life does happen in compounding cycles of never duplicating combinations of DNA same as inorganic does with periodic elements that erode and contract into proteins, enzymes, bacterial, etc that become building blocks to ancestral positions that decompose DNA same as wind, water, fire, erode earth. 8 hemispheres of space 4 inorganic, 4 ancestral.

Simple compounding and you and I have done this 100 times and I am the only one that can account for DNA working in parallel with combined to universal displacement same way as conceived to population present for the entire food chain timed between existed and developing here now.

Your use of vocabulary is a dead giveaway your instinctive brain knows exactly how to play social identity cradle to grave same as mine. Risk and reward vs simple inaccurate by intellectual design and honest by biological displacement.

All the morality, legality, ethics, human rights are justifications against individuals being honest being alive doesn't exceed mutually evolving now. Domino effect and butterfly effect are parallel to Karma. when honesty shives beyond reasonable doubt, humanity's cultivated self deception explains power of suggestion corrupts absolutely.
Yes, that's how you think you figured out how to rescue others....but I don't want to be rescued by realizing that now is eternity... because I can't see why I would need to be rescued from having fun... so you didn't figure out to rescue me... which is why you need to figure out how to convince me that it matters...

:blink:  
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,844

Jantje_Smit » 14 Sep 2021, 9:31 am » wrote: Yes, that's how you think you figured out how to rescue others....but I don't want to be rescued by realizing that now is eternity... because I can't see why I would need to be rescued from having fun... so you didn't figure out to rescue me... which is why you need to figure out how to convince me that it matters...

:blink:  
 
I won't follow blind faith speculation anymore than I don't lead people to think I offer better tomorrows. I repair my mistakes best I can governed by a species absolutely corrupted itself every generation added so far.

I adapt knowing biology holds me as being eternally separated now and dead I know longer can say anything. I am done being a socially trained silence lamb with the DNA of the top predatory species in this atmosphere just under covid-19 pandemic perpetrated against the population now.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,844

thing I learned in last decade, when I do do this face to face my power of suggestion is 1,000% stronger than post to post.

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,212
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

omh » 14 Sep 2021, 9:37 am » wrote: I won't follow blind faith speculation anymore than I don't lead people to think I offer better tomorrows. I repair my mistakes best I can governed by a species absolutely corrupted itself every generation added so far.

I adapt knowing biology holds me as being eternally separated now and dead I know longer can say anything. I am done being a socially trained silence lamb with the DNA of the top predatory species in this atmosphere just under covid-19 pandemic perpetrated against the population now.
Yes, but that's you... it doesn't explain how you intend to rescue people.... just explaining how now is eternity clearly doesn't work because people don't want to be rescued... so why still do it if it doesn't work...
thing I learned in last decade, when I do do this face to face my power of suggestion is 1,000% stronger than post to post.
That sound like fun, having a face to face talk about now is eternity... my power of denial is pretty good in real life too... and who knows, it may happen some day....

:faint:  

 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,844

Jantje_Smit » 15 Sep 2021, 7:32 am » wrote: Yes, but that's you... it doesn't explain how you intend to rescue people.... just explaining how now is eternity clearly doesn't work because people don't want to be rescued... so why still do it if it doesn't work...

That sound like fun, having a face to face talk about now is eternity... my power of denial is pretty good in real life too... and who knows, it may happen some day....

:faint:  

 
you really desire keeping doubt the master of intellectual potential disaster.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Crazytrain, Famagusta, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, nefarious101, neue regel, OdeToJoy, omh, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, rippy3838, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Str8tEdge, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Yandex [Bot] and 218 guests