This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
razoo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

You would think the government would restrict travel to contain the virus, but no. They want us dead

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
With covid19. 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

Once you take out who would have died of cancer, heart disease and other co-morbidities and the tens of thousands 5 democrat governors murdered with their nursing home policies, it’s not much worse than the 60-80 thousand we lose in a  typical 3 month peak of flu season. 

razoo

Share      Unread post

Do some homework....

as of 11:39AM

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

The stats are tainted as hell.

As such, they amount to a Carnival Spook House.
You know going in that it's not nearly as deadly as it sounds.

Scared, panicked people aren't worth listening to...
Opportunistic (there's a buck to be made) people can kiss my ***...
Politicians use BOTH of the above for whatever reasons they feel the need...

----

Yea, though I walk through the Valley of Death, I will fear no evil.
:wave:   :cool:  

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
razoo » 13 Sep 2021, 10:40 am » wrote: Do some homework....

The masks are made in china.. And so are the test kits... idiot... How beautiful is that.. Just what china wants... probably rigged to show false positives as they laugh... and take us Down... I think your name should be Kazoo.....
 remember the little round things.. kids blow into? I do. :lol:  

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 12 Sep 2021, 8:45 pm » wrote: You would think the government would restrict travel to contain the virus, but no. They want us dead

Fortunately...you've all been pre-conditioned/disciplined for mindless-martyrdom.

splunch

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 13 Sep 2021, 12:48 pm » wrote: The masks are made in china.. And so are the test kits... idiot... How beautiful is that.. Just what china wants... probably rigged to show false positives as they laugh... and take us Down... I think your name should be Kazoo.....
 remember the little round things.. kids blow into? I do. Image
You should really re-examine your life if everything you know about everything sounds like a blurb written on the back of a Tom Clancy book.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
sootedupCyndi » 13 Sep 2021, 12:48 pm » wrote: The masks are made in china.. And so are the test kits... idiot... How beautiful is that.. Just what china wants... probably rigged to show false positives as they laugh... and take us Down... I think your name should be Kazoo.....
 remember the little round things.. kids blow into? I do. Image
Afghanistan shelters terrorists and we spend trillions rebuilding their **** country. China releases a biological weapon and we pump trillions into their economy. Starting to think we might be being taken advantage of. How gullible are we going to be?

https://youtu.be/0Vyj1C8ogtE

splunch

Share      Unread post

Neo » 13 Sep 2021, 1:26 pm » wrote: Afghanistan shelters terrorists and we spend trillions rebuilding their **** country. China releases a biological weapon and we pump trillions into their economy. Starting to think we might be being taken advantage of. How gullible are we going to be?

If it makes you feel any better, most of the money we spent "on Afghanistan" went straight into the hands of defense contractors, back here.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
splunch » 13 Sep 2021, 1:29 pm » wrote: If it makes you feel any better, most of the money we spent "on Afghanistan" went straight into the hands of defense contractors, back here.
Guess the broken window fallacy works if you break someone else's ****.   :cool:  

splunch

Share      Unread post

Neo » 13 Sep 2021, 1:31 pm » wrote: Guess the broken window fallacy works if you break someone else's ****.   
I'm here to help.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
splunch » 13 Sep 2021, 1:18 pm » wrote: You should really re-examine your life if everything you know about everything sounds like a blurb written on the back of a Tom Clancy book.
Ha ha ha.. Sweetheart.. newbie.. From now on I'm calling you  Lurch... :P   your creepy and your kooky... your altogether spooky…  kookey ?lol :P   ;)  

splunch

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 13 Sep 2021, 1:57 pm » wrote: Ha ha ha.. Sweetheart.. newbie.. From now on I'm calling you  Lurch... Image   your creepy and your kooky... your altogether spooky…  kookey ?lol Image   Image
Lurch?  How will I sleep at night.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
splunch » 13 Sep 2021, 1:58 pm » wrote: Lurch?  How will I sleep at night.
Alone
probably with out a woman .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5IWRz78DY

splunch

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 13 Sep 2021, 2:04 pm » wrote: Alone
probably with out a woman .
So...this place is a waste of time, populated by bored school children?  Stupid school children?

Okay.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

razoo » 13 Sep 2021, 10:40 am » wrote: Do some homework....

So what you are saying is Biden is creeping up on 300,000 covid deaths. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
splunch » 13 Sep 2021, 2:08 pm » wrote: So...this place is a waste of time, populated by bored school children?  Stupid school children?

Okay.
LOL...Stick around for a while... you may find it fun? :P   :blush: