This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

peepee » 14 Sep 2021, 6:04 am » wrote: ...'the economy' is nothing more or less than people/their actions, you goddamned nazi @sshole...

...so substitution gives us, As a 'nazi', my belief is that [people] should be a tool used by the state....  Image  

...i simply disagree with you monstrous, stoooooooooopid [email protected] nazis...  Image

thos is a real weak attempt. Your definition is poor..and I will remind you that the state is also composed of people

FOS

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 13 Sep 2021, 9:39 pm » wrote: Well...when the gold standard and.later the silver standard were abandoned, it was pretty clear that the only thing left standing behind the dollar was the "full faith and credit" (trust) in the Government of the United States.  Without that full faith and credit, even when we were on the gold standard, fractional reserve banking, which this country adopted in 1791, would not be possible.
It's no different with a gold standard. You have to trust the people who control the gold supply.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
FOS » 14 Sep 2021, 1:04 pm » wrote: It's no different with a gold standard. You have to trust the people who control the gold supply.
no no.. the new gig is trust the bit coin.. up and down like a whores draws.. my alt doc is into this.. I don't have it in me to shatter his dreams.. lol. :rofl:  

FOS

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 14 Sep 2021, 1:10 pm » wrote: no no.. the new gig is trust the bit coin.. up and down like a whores draws.. my alt doc is into this.. I don't have it in me to shatter his dreams.. lol. Image
White nationalists have made a fortune off bitcoin. It is not controlled by jews...which is also why there is so much legal pressure against it. 

The subscription podcast I listen to is not allowed credit card payments because they are 'hateful'...but you can still pay I'm bitcoin. When banks and credit cards refuse to take white nationalists as customers, we can still use bitcoin. 

Because banks are voluntarily shrinking their market, I believe bitcoin value will continue to increase. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
FOS » 14 Sep 2021, 1:19 pm » wrote: White nationalists have made a fortune off bitcoin. It is not controlled by jews...which is also why there is so much legal pressure against it. 

The subscription podcast I listen to is not allowed credit card payments because they are 'hateful'...but you can still pay I'm bitcoin. When banks and credit cards refuse to take white nationalists as customers, we can still use bitcoin. 

Because banks are voluntarily shrinking their market, I believe bitcoin value will continue to increase.
lol.. I've been canceled cultured by a huge online money site.. one of the most famous.. after twenty years. perfect account...
 watch your bank accounts.. this sheet is getting into nasty areas … went woke...I would recommend getting out of all these big banks.. this is just the beginning.. Image  and its not only me.. I am reading massive threads on this..

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 13 Sep 2021, 10:35 pm » wrote: Peepee humiliated himself with some 1 SD logic, which happens to be the domain of your "expertise"
Well...let's not be too hard on peepee considering the quality of quite so many members herein.  Like the constant "***", and "suck *** dick" we get from various of your ilk every time one of them is handed their fat **** *** on a plate.

It makes your complaints about peepee remarkably frivolous...you racist *******.

omh

Share      Unread post

FOS » 14 Sep 2021, 12:56 pm » wrote: What evidence is there that I don't understand the present?
You mastered reality without being honest about real. that makes you other people's character.

peepee

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 13 Sep 2021, 10:53 pm » wrote: It's a good thing we have an obsessive on board to make sure no other issue is touched besides the one he can't do anything about, ain't it?
:rolleyes:  
..and what is it YOU can do with your obsession about tranny bathrooms? ....more b!thching and moaning about bankster puppet politicians?!...  :rofl:  

peepee

Share      Unread post

FOS » 14 Sep 2021, 1:04 pm » wrote: It's no different with a gold standard. You have to trust the people who control the gold supply.

...we never had an honest 'gold standard', *******.... they used gold as the 'fractional reserves' the same fraudulent way bonds, 'deposits' etc. are used as 'fractional reserves' today, *******... did you hear that, icky banana and other monetary ignoramuses here?...  Image  

peepee

Share      Unread post

FOS » 14 Sep 2021, 12:57 pm » wrote: I will remind you that the state is also composed of people
...no sh!t, nazi @sshole! ..you just figuring that out, nazi @sshole?  :wave:  

peepee

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 14 Sep 2021, 12:04 pm » wrote: In summary, you are willing to panty dance and lie.

Okay, thanks. The Invisible Hand in the Sky will forgive you - so long as you do not deny Him thrice before the **** crows.
:rolleyes:   :drool:  

...and what am i lying about?...

...i'm not going to defend (((((YOUR)))) unstated version of 'the invisible hand'...explain what ((((YOU)))) mean by it...

...(((((AGAIN, I NEVER USE THE TERM 'INVISIBLE HAND'))))) but i do believe consumers are entitled to choose freely what to buy and each producer is entitled to choose freely what to sell and how to produce it... an honest 'free market' will settle what products are produced and at what prices... ((((OF COURSE)))) there will be disputes to be settled in courts...  

...?apparently ?you nazis believe a cabal of inbred nazi geniuses with really high iq's [but not the highest iq's 'cause [[[[[[[WELL, YOU KNOW]]]]]] should decide what is produced and consumed behind closed doors... i think ?you nazis are really really really [email protected] up...  :loco:   

peepee

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 14 Sep 2021, 12:07 pm » wrote: Show me the Olympian Path, that I may struggle upward to your lofty intellectual height, and join you in denouncing other who don't quite "get it" as you and I get it.
...i have posted the renaissance video here...in my opinion he blows away the trifling, monetary ignoramus, republicrat-level worldview which abounds...  ;)  

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 15 Sep 2021, 6:49 am » wrote: Image  

...we never had an honest 'gold standard', *******.... they used gold as the 'fractional reserves' the same fraudulent way bonds, 'deposits' etc. are used as 'fractional reserves' today, *******... did you hear that, icky banana and other monetary ignoramuses here?...  Image  

name one honest gold standard? ha ha ha especially selling time is money philosophies making money the source of all evil psychologically. ha h ah aha ha ha hope faith, charity power, wealth, fame.

omh

Share      Unread post

FOS » 14 Sep 2021, 12:57 pm » wrote: thos is a real weak attempt. Your definition is poor..and I will remind you that the state is also composed of people
what are people? ancestries that gave away their sole time paying to belong in theaters of doubt real isn't real required to give up their actual body to save idealist's dream state of mind into historical fruition until extinction.

ha h ah ah aha ha ha ha ha.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
peepee » 15 Sep 2021, 6:45 am » wrote: Image  
..and what is it YOU can do with your obsession about tranny bathrooms? ....more b!thching and moaning about bankster puppet politicians?!...  Image
That raises more than one issue, fruit cake. 

First, relative to your ability to **** with the fed, I feel I am in prime shape to game-change on the issue.

Second, I'm not running around like an hysterical ***, attacking those who agree with me and pretending they do not. 

Those will do for now. :)

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
peepee » 15 Sep 2021, 7:15 am » wrote:  ...(((((AGAIN, I NEVER USE THE TERM 'INVISIBLE HAND'))))) but 
It's the "but" that we were looking for. 

You win an invisible glove, my boy. Congratulations.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

CP

Second, I'm not running around like an hysterical ***, attacking those who agree with me and pretending they do not. 
There it is, peeepee in a nutshell

FOS

Share      Unread post

peepee » 15 Sep 2021, 6:53 am » wrote: ...no sh!t, nazi @sshole! ..you just figuring that out, nazi @sshole?  Image

no, i knew this long ago. I am apparently forced to inform you about it now.

there are people with 'public' power and people with 'private' power. Both have power. The fed you cry about all the time is private power.

and 'the people'...the masses...do not individually have much economic power. The bigwigs do. Same pattern in state power.

FOS

Share      Unread post

peepee » 15 Sep 2021, 7:15 am » wrote: Image   Image  

...and what am i lying about?...

...i'm not going to defend (((((YOUR)))) unstated version of 'the invisible hand'...explain what ((((YOU)))) mean by it...

...(((((AGAIN, I NEVER USE THE TERM 'INVISIBLE HAND'))))) but i do believe consumers are entitled to choose freely what to buy and each producer is entitled to choose freely what to sell and how to produce it... an honest 'free market' will settle what products are produced and at what prices... ((((OF COURSE)))) there will be disputes to be settled in courts...  

...?apparently ?you nazis believe a cabal of inbred nazi geniuses with really high iq's [but not the highest iq's 'cause [[[[[[[WELL, YOU KNOW]]]]]] should decide what is produced and consumed behind closed doors... i think ?you nazis are really really really [email protected] up...  Image

you dont trust the state...but you trust judges.

arent you getting sick of all this internal contradiction in your ideology? clean it up.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
FOS » 15 Sep 2021, 2:48 pm » wrote: you dont trust the state...but you trust judges.

arent you getting sick of all this internal contradiction in your ideology? clean it up.
The whole system is set up by laws. How can you get away from it being judged by judges?