This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
peepee

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,754

Polar1ty » 13 Sep 2021, 2:57 am » wrote: (((Mises Institute))) aka “Allow usury without limit and call it FREEDOM!”

XDDDDDD
:rolleyes:   :drool:  
...again the mises institute are stooopid [email protected] when it comes to 'the money'...just like ?your/the stooopid [email protected] 'fascists' and more than 99% of every other trifling, republicrat-level, puppet-criticizing @sshole here, there and everywhere....

...but i'll need a citation where 'the libertarians' favor 'fractional reserve banking' with or without any limit...[what you refer to as 'usury without limit'] ...  Image   

 
 

User avatar
Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,828

peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 9:44 am » wrote: Image  

..whereas the nazi @sshole wants the 'highest iq' people to run everything'$ live$....
He did not say that, ever. He bragged about his IQ, but nowhere did he ever say that he thinks the (((ethnic group))) with the highest IQ should run society. 

He has consistently said the opposite - that they should be BARRED from positions of power (in media, finance, government, education).
 
Last edited by Polar1ty on 13 Sep 2021, 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,828

peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 9:54 am » wrote: Image   Image  
...again the mises institute are stooopid [email protected] when it comes to 'the money'...just like ?your/the stooopid [email protected] 'fascists' and more than 99% of every other trifling, republicrat-level, puppet-criticizing @sshole here, there and everywhere....

...but i'll need a citation where 'the libertarians' favor 'fractional reserve banking' with or without any limit...[what you refer to as 'usury without limit'] ...  Image
Usury is not "fractional reserve banking." Usury is a power relation where creditors can take everything from debtors if debtors fail to pay back the FAKE money created from nothing, while also making the laws so that (((bankster owned government))) can only borrow dollars into existence instead of directing creating it themselves and using infinitely compounded interest rates (another (((artifice))) of money changers).

User avatar
Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,828

~ No longer necessary

User avatar
peepee

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,754

Polar1ty » 13 Sep 2021, 11:51 am » wrote: He did not say that, ever. He bragged about his IQ, but nowhere did he ever say that he thinks the (((ethnic group))) with the highest IQ should run society.
Image   Image  

...in response to my arguing in favor of an egalitarian, transparent system of money issuance your [email protected] fool nazi ?sok wrote....  "im guessing you are thinking something like...we force everyone to have 130+ iq, then we force everyone to spend 15 years studying financial theory...."  ...anyone not a nazi retard can read between the lines.... the nazi wants the ((((THE SMARTEST PEOPLE RUNNING THE ECONOMY AND FROM BEHIND CLO$ED DOOR$ TO BOOT)))) digest.php?t=59056&start&u=2840

....what a monstrous [email protected] @sshole!...  Image  

 
 

User avatar
peepee

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,754

Polar1ty » 13 Sep 2021, 11:54 am » wrote: Usury is not "fractional reserve banking." Usury is a power relation where creditors can take everything from debtors...
Image   Image  

(((((HINT FOR NAZI *******: THE 'CREDITORS' USE FRACTIONAL RESERVE DEPOSIT CREATION (fraud) AS THE SOURCE OF THEIR LOANS!!))))

(((((AN HONEST SYSTEM OF MONEY ISSUANCE WOULD GREATLY OBVIATE THE NEED TO BORROW MONEY FROM BANKSTERS, *******!)))))

...goddamned, quibbling  republicrat-level fools... ugh..  :loco:   
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 113,739
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 12:12 pm » wrote: Image   Image  

...in response to my arguing in favor of an egalitarian, transparent system of money issuance your [email protected] fool nazi ?sok wrote....  "im guessing you are thinking something like...we force everyone to have 130+ iq, then we force everyone to spend 15 years studying financial theory...."  ...anyone not a nazi retard can read between the lines.... the nazi wants the ((((THE SMARTEST PEOPLE RUNNING THE ECONOMY AND FROM BEHIND CLO$ED DOOR$ TO BOOT)))) digest.php?t=59056&start&u=2840

....what a monstrous [email protected] @sshole!...  Image

Yeah, that is the precise opposite of his argument. 

But hey, at least you showed for the game, dressed out, and took the field. Ya made the effort.

Ice cream?

User avatar
Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,828

peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 12:12 pm » wrote: Image   Image  

...in response to my arguing in favor of an egalitarian, transparent system of money issuance your [email protected] fool nazi ?sok wrote....  "im guessing you are thinking something like...we force everyone to have 130+ iq, then we force everyone to spend 15 years studying financial theory...."  ...anyone not a nazi retard can read between the lines.... the nazi wants the ((((THE SMARTEST PEOPLE RUNNING THE ECONOMY AND FROM BEHIND CLO$ED DOOR$ TO BOOT)))) digest.php?t=59056&start&u=2840

....what a monstrous [email protected] @sshole!...  Image
He used that as an example of why democracy doesn't work - because < 130 normies have no idea about how the intricacies of complex systems weave together to form a whole and will likely end up supporting destructive policies (or if they support "good" policies, it is by accident/happenstance).

He did not imply that we need to let (((the tribe))) run everything.

In fact he said many times that the reason (((THE TRIBE))) succeeds is through nepotism, corruption, cronyism, and other underhanded tactics, NOT BECAUSE they have a high IQ (which is simply the catalyst behind their drive to use underhanded tactics, although you could argue some degree of psychopathy is needed too as merely having a high IQ is insufficient).



Let me guess, your "reasoning" is that because he implied that dumb people are unfit to have any political power, therefore, only the ethnic group with the highest avg IQ should rule? Try again.
 
Last edited by Polar1ty on 13 Sep 2021, 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
peepee

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,754

Cannonpointer » 13 Sep 2021, 12:40 pm » wrote: Yeah, that is the precise opposite of his argument. 

But hey, at least you showed for the game, dressed out, and took the field. Ya made the effort.

Ice cream?
:rofl:  

..you're full of ****...he's always argued in favor of 'the smartest people' 'running/controlling' the economy... he wants the smartest government employees running the economy...others favor the smartest private banksters running the economy.... [controlling the money/money issuance LARGELY equates to running the economy...if you haven't figured that out yet, you're hopeless] 

...both are [email protected] fools.... 


 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 21,335
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Polar1ty » 13 Sep 2021, 11:51 am » wrote: He did not say that, ever. He bragged about his IQ, but nowhere did he ever say that he thinks the (((ethnic group))) with the highest IQ should run society. 

He has consistently said the opposite - that they should be BARRED from positions of power (in media, finance, government, education).
come on... he's nothing more than a bragger... he's met his match.. :blush:  

User avatar
peepee

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,754

Polar1ty » 13 Sep 2021, 12:53 pm » wrote: He did not imply that we need to let (((the tribe))) run everything.
:rolleyes:   :drool:  

...AGAIN, i was mocking the stooooooopid nazi [email protected]'s conflicting notions that (((((THE SMARTEST PEOPLE SHOULD RUN THE SHOW BEHIND CLOSED DOORS)))) and that ((((((THE SMARTEST PEOPLE ARE MONSTERS WORTHY OF DEATH)))))

...seems [email protected] to me but maybe you genius nazis are on another level....  :rofl:   :clap:   

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,197
Politics: Green

peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 1:06 pm » wrote: Image   Image  

...AGAIN, i was mocking the stooooooopid nazi [email protected]'s conflicting notions that (((((THE SMARTEST PEOPLE SHOULD RUN THE SHOW BEHIND CLOSED DOORS)))) and that ((((((THE SMARTEST PEOPLE ARE MONSTERS WORTHY OF DEATH)))))

...seems [email protected] to me but maybe you genius nazis are on another level....  Image   Image

peepee, does anybody else on earth understand the monetary system as perfectly as you do?

  If not, is it cuz you are uniquely gifted with mystical insight that others cannot fathom?

User avatar
peepee

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,754

SJConspirator » 13 Sep 2021, 1:17 pm » wrote: peepee, does anybody else on earth understand the monetary system as perfectly as you do?
...sure..bill still, steve zarlenga, and a whole bunch of other 'monetary realists' about whom you are an ignoramus...and there's nothing really 'mystical' about it, you goddamned fool....  :loco:  

...now, fascist chickensh!t, who do ((((YOU)))) believe has the most 'perfect' under$tanding?  Image  

[i'd wager big i won't get an answer from the fascist @sshole any more than fos's [email protected] cradler cites evidence of 'libertarians wanting 'usury with limit'!].. Image  

 
Last edited by peepee on 13 Sep 2021, 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16,716
Politics: Fascist

peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 6:07 am » wrote: ...your worst omission is leaving out the fascist retards...

...there is at least one stoooooopid [email protected] fascist here who wants ((((THE HIGHEST IQ PEOPLE)))) to run everyone's life while also professing hatred of (((((THE HIGHEST IQ PEOPLE))))...  Image  

...the stoooooopid [email protected] fascist is an awful conflicted @sshole and really really dense monetary retard...fascists would be at the top of anyone's **** who isn't an awful, conflicted @sshole and really really dense monetary retard...  Image
that is stupid as ****.  Obviously nobody wants to ruled by people they Haye. Are you trying to be ridiculous or are you really this stupid?

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,197
Politics: Green

peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 1:32 pm » wrote: ...sure..bill still, steve zarlenga, and a whole bunch of other 'monetary realists' about whom you are an ignoramus...and there's nothing really 'mystical' about it, you goddamned fool....  Image  

...now, fascist chickensh!t, who do ((((YOU)))) believe has the most 'perfect' under$tanding?  Image  

[i'd wager big i won't get an answer from the fascist @sshole any more than fos's [email protected] cradler cites evidence of 'libertarians wanting 'usury with limit'!].. Image

so only people with whom you have no interaction can "get it".  Thats telling

Have you ever had a convo with someone else who understands the elusive secrets of the universe?

User avatar
peepee

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,754

FOS » 13 Sep 2021, 1:33 pm » wrote: that is stupid as ****.  Obviously nobody wants to ruled by people they Haye. Are you trying to be ridiculous or are you really this stupid?
...i find it hilarious that you put so much energy/emphasis on both idolizing high iq people and 'jew hating'...on one hand, you say you desire/respect  those with the highest  iq's, but on the other hand you say you hate ((((((THOSE WITH THE HIGHEST IQ'S))))...

...you're pretty ****-up, bubbles!...  :loco:   
 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16,716
Politics: Fascist

peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 12:58 pm » wrote: Image  

..you're full of ****...he's always argued in favor of 'the smartest people' 'running/controlling' the economy... he wants the smartest government employees running the economy...others favor the smartest private banksters running the economy.... [controlling the money/money issuance LARGELY equates to running the economy...if you haven't figured that out yet, you're hopeless] 

...both are [email protected] fools....
No..yr being retarded and I don't even think you believe yourself. You are grasping at strawman. 

In fact..a really high iq should probably preclude people from actual leadership. A high iq person has a specific role in society...if you make them leaders then they would probably lead like emperor tiberius. (Maybe he was thr highest iq ruler in western history...dunno)
high iq is strongly correlated with pretty anti social behavior.

What you need in a leader is someone you can TRUST and someone who is INSPIRING. 
 

User avatar
peepee

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,754

SJConspirator » 13 Sep 2021, 1:46 pm » wrote: so only people with whom you have no interaction can "get it".  Thats telling

Have you ever had a convo with someone else who understands the elusive secrets of the universe?
...i have had 'interaction' with both of them and i know other people who get it...what's your point, @sshole?

...no desire to talk about the 'elusive secrets of god's universe', red herring @sshole... i like to talk about man's hideous monetary order, @sshole..

...still no answer to any of my points from any of you @ssholes...  ;)   :wave:    
 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16,716
Politics: Fascist

peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 1:46 pm » wrote: ...i find it hilarious that you put so much energy/emphasis on both idolizing high iq people and 'jew hating'...on one hand, you say you desire/respect  those with the highest  iq's, but on the other hand you say you hate ((((((THOSE WITH THE HIGHEST IQ'S))))...

...you're pretty ****-up, bubbles!...  Image
I don't idolize high iq people. I idolize reality. iq is a real thing with real consequences. 

So is national identity. 

Human behavior and organization is a complex multi faceted system...just because YOU are painfully reductionist doesn't mean that I AM.
 
 

User avatar
peepee

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,754

FOS » 13 Sep 2021, 1:50 pm » wrote: In fact..a really high iq should probably preclude people from actual leadership. A high iq person has a specific role in society...if you make them leaders then they would probably lead like emperor tiberius. (Maybe he was thr highest iq ruler in western history...dunno)
high iq is strongly correlated with pretty anti social behavior.
:rolleyes:   :drool:  

...cut it out @sshole, you want 'the high iq experts' running the economy/issuance of money [largely secretly] from within your nazi government....[dense ^^^ nazi retard...i have to explain his [email protected] to him]....  :loco:  

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], anitamaria, Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Crazytrain, crimsongulf, DIABETES, Famagusta, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, omh, Othervoice, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, razoo, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Steve Jobs [Bot], Str8tEdge, Vegas, Vegas giants, Wayback Machine [Bot], Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 262 guests