This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 1:51 pm » wrote: ...i have had 'interaction' with both of them and i know other people who get it...what's your point, @sshole?

...no desire to talk about the 'elusive secrets of god's universe', red herring @sshole... i like to talk about man's hideous monetary order, @sshole..

...still no answer to any of my points from any of you @ssholes...  Image   Image

we have spoken about it and I have literally told you the only conceivable solution which you rejected.

What's the point of constantly talking about a problem if you lack the willpower to ever solve it?

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 1:51 pm » wrote: ...i have had 'interaction' with both of them and i know other people who get it...what's your point, @sshole?

...no desire to talk about the 'elusive secrets of god's universe', red herring @sshole... i like to talk about man's hideous monetary order, @sshole..

...still no answer to any of my points from any of you @ssholes...  Image   Image

oh so only your small circle of friends are privy to these amazing secrets.  Its a clique

FOS

Share      Unread post

peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 1:56 pm » wrote: Image   Image  

...cut it out @sshole, you want 'the high iq experts' running the economy/issuance of money [largely secretly] from within your nazi government....[dense ^^^ nazi retard...i have to explain his [email protected] to him]....  Image
You cannot possibly plan a financial policy effectively unless you are intelligent and well informed. Face reality. You are never going to change that. 

That does not require that they have the 'highest iq'. Zero implication of that. But they also cannot be the unwashed masses. 

Your problem with the people who have this power is that your do not TRUST them. 

NEITHER DO I! THEY ARE JEWS!

Last edited by FOS on 13 Sep 2021, 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

peepee

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Sep 2021, 1:58 pm » wrote: we have spoken about it and I have literally told you the only conceivable solution which you rejected.

What's the point of constantly talking about a problem if you lack the willpower to ever solve it?
:rolleyes:   :drool:  

...the only thing you've ever posited is that your nazi economic 'geniuses' run the economy from behind closed doors, you stoooooooopid [email protected]

...been there done that, stooooooooooooopid [email protected] doing it, stoooooooooooooooopid [email protected] 

FOS

Share      Unread post

peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 2:03 pm » wrote: Image   Image  

...the only thing you've ever posited is that your nazi economic 'geniuses' run the economy from behind closed doors, you stoooooooopid [email protected]

...been there done that, stooooooooooooopid [email protected] doing it, stoooooooooooooooopid [email protected]
It's gonna be behind closed doors no matter what you do because of the obscurity of the required knowledge to understand it, fool. 

You are just trying to rebel against reality. Solving problems requires you operate in a non fictional universe.

peepee

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 13 Sep 2021, 1:59 pm » wrote: oh so only your small circle of friends are privy to these amazing secrets.  Its a clique
...not 'secrets' you strawman-building @sshole...just another subject about which ******* like you have been distracted/brain-laundered from inve$tigating... after all, you have no time to inve$tigate what with critiquing puppet trump vs. puppet biden, tranny talk, etc., you're worn thin!...  Image   

...You still haven't answered [email protected] you!... you forfeit...i win again....  Image  

FOS

Share      Unread post

As a 'nazi', my belief is that the economy should be a tool used by the state and the purpose of the state is the thriving of your race.

In the American system, the state is a tool of the economy and the purpose of economy is to serve the jews.

You can cry all day about the Inherintly asymmetric power that control over the money supply has. Of course there is power in that. Just like there is power in commanding the army.

But you are never going to 'fix' that. Stop being like some utopian who thinks you could ever possibly live in a post scarcity or post power universe. You never will.

Your best shot is just to get power on your side.

Last edited by FOS on 13 Sep 2021, 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 12:58 pm » wrote: Image  

..you're full of ****...he's always argued in favor of 'the smartest people' 'running/controlling' the economy...
You need to decide whether he's a racist or a strict intellectual elitist - ya can't have it both ways unless you're one of these polyamorous gender fluid types. Not my rule - just THE rule.

As I see his arguments, he thinks the smartest germans should be in charge in germany, and the smartest congolese in the congo.

Do you think it should be the tallest, instead? If so, you will find much agreement in the congo, but very little in germany.

peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 12:58 pm » wrote: he wants the smartest government employees running the economy...others favor the smartest private banksters running the economy.... [controlling the money/money issuance LARGELY equates to running the economy...if you haven't figured that out yet, you're hopeless] 

...both are [email protected] fools....
Do you suppose that the economy ought to be left to its own devices, putting your faith in "invisible hands?"

In my experience, invisible hands are most often attached to gypsy arms - and gypsies are a plague.

I wonder whether the fellow who would entrust the economy to the smartest of his race is genuinely stupid, in contrast with the fellow who would leave the matter to imaginary invisible hands? :)

peepee

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Sep 2021, 2:08 pm » wrote: It's gonna be behind closed doors no matter what you do because of the obscurity of the required knowledge to understand it, fool. 

:rofl:   :clap:  

(((((((ARE THE REST OF YOU MONETARY IGNORAMUS @SSHOLES ON BOARD WITH  ^^^^ THIS!!!))))))  :rofl:  

...'money' is just a number, you stooooooopid [email protected] numbers 'obscure' to you, mathtard?!  :rofl:   :wave:  

FOS

Share      Unread post

peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 2:15 pm » wrote: Image   Image  

(((((((ARE THE REST OF YOU MONETARY IGNORAMUS @SSHOLES ON BOARD WITH  ^^^^ THIS!!!))))))  Image  

...'money' is just a number, you stooooooopid [email protected] numbers 'obscure' to you, mathtard?!  Image   Image
The only time money is 'just a number' is when it has no inverse connection to the supply of scarce resources and services, you stooped fick

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Polar1ty » 13 Sep 2021, 12:53 pm » wrote: Let me guess, your "reasoning" is that because he implied that dumb people are unfit to have any political power, therefore, only the ethnic group with the highest avg IQ should rule? Try again.
Hey now just hold the danged phone for a cotton pickin' minute.

If it ain't black, it's white. Jist what kinda majikal mind games you a-tryin' ta run?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
FOS » 13 Sep 2021, 2:15 pm » wrote: As a 'nazi', my belief is that the economy should be a tool used by the state and the purpose of the state is the thriving of your race.

In the American system, the state is a tool of the economy and the purpose of economy is to serve the jews.

You can cry all day about the I herintly asymmetric power that control over the money supply has. Of course there is power in that. Just like there is power in commanding the army.

But you are never going to 'fix that. Stop being like some utopian who things you could ever possibly live in a post scarcity or post power universe. You never will.

Your best shot is just to get power on your side.

Your problem is that you lack faith in the Invisible Hand in the Sky.

peepee

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 13 Sep 2021, 2:15 pm » wrote: Do you suppose that the economy ought to be left to its own devices, putting your faith in "invisible hands?"
:rolleyes:   :drool:  

...i've already ceded that 'government' should issue newly-created money 'pro-rata' to people within an (((((((EXTREMELY TRANSPARENT, EGALITARIAN))))) system... 

(((((YOUR [email protected] FOOL NAZI BUDDY IS THE ONE PUTTING 'FAITH' IN 'INVI$IBLE', BACKROOM DEALING HAND$ OF SOME 'GENIUS EXPERT$'))))) ((((GET REAL)))))

...ugh... lame parrotry...ugh...    

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

razoo » 13 Sep 2021, 8:33 am » wrote: Saudi Arabia buys billions of dollars worth of weapons frequently which then bombard places like Yemen but the whole world knows where the weapons come from........ USA MIC.
Have BushCo and his henchman ever been investigated for the insider trading that went on around 9/11?
And where did the 2.3 TRILLION $ go that Rummy said disappeared on 9/10?
:blink:   :blink:   :blush:  

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 2:09 pm » wrote: ...not 'secrets' you strawman-building @sshole...just another subject about which ******* like you have been distracted/brain-laundered from inve$tigating... after all, you have no time to inve$tigate what with critiquing puppet trump vs. puppet biden, tranny talk, etc., you're worn thin!...  Image   

...You still haven't answered [email protected] you!... you forfeit...i win again....  Image

How did it come to be the whole world is monetary ignoramus except you and your tiny group?

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 2:03 pm » wrote: Image   Image  

It's fun watching SJC pick you apart with calm, well  reasoned argument.. while all you can supply  in return are salvos of flung  poop. :)  

peepee

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Sep 2021, 2:19 pm » wrote: The only time money is 'just a number' is when it has no inverse connection to the supply of scarce resources and services, you stooped fick
...nope, it's always been just a number or number of something, you stooooooooooooooopid [email protected]

peepee

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 13 Sep 2021, 2:25 pm » wrote: It's fun watching SJC pick you apart with calm, well  reasoned argument.. while all you can supply  in return are salvos of flung  poop. Image
...please feel free to identify where he 'picks me apart', you dense [email protected]

[revenge of the fascist retard [email protected]:rofl:   :clap:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 2:23 pm » wrote: Image   Image  

...i've already ceded that 'government' should issue newly-created money 'pro-rata' to people within an (((((((EXTREMELY TRANSPARENT, EGALITARIAN))))) system... 
Pretty sure that is precisely his argument - the government should issue the currency.

His great crime seems to be suggesting two things you find hard to swallow:

1. The smartest should be in charge; and
2. The dim- and mid-wits are unfit even to STUDY, much less understand, macro-economics; but the necessity of our technocrats studying and understanding macro-economics is absolute - so the "system" will ever and inevitably remain opaque.
Object on the record to the fool part.
peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 2:23 pm » wrote: IS THE ONE PUTTING 'FAITH' IN 'INVI$IBLE', BACKROOM DEALING HAND$ OF SOME 'GENIUS EXPERT$'))))) ((((GET REAL)))))

...ugh... lame parrotry...ugh...
I would say that he puts his hopes - not his faith - in an ethno-racial state. I would say that he is the one being real, and you are the one putting your faith in the Invisible Hand in the Sky.

C'mon. Stop being coy.

You know damned good and well that you believe in the Invisible Hand. Stop being a closet boy.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 13 Sep 2021, 2:23 pm » wrote: Your problem is that you lack faith in the Invisible Hand in the Sky.
Oh I have complete faith in the aptly named invisible hand. I just know exactly who he is working for.