This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Cannonpointer » 13 Sep 2021, 2:23 pm » wrote: Your problem is that you lack faith in the Invisible Hand in the Sky.

that's the funny thing about the cognitive dissonance that liberal capitalists have when they learn about banks. 

They freak out because quite simply they are learning that ALL ECONOMIES ARE PLANNED. 

Their pie in thr sky of some self organizing automatic economy is FICTION AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN. 

That is all they should really conclude from the history and present of monetary policy. But they can't let go of their invisible hand so they just shoot the messenger.

FOS

Share      Unread post

peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 2:26 pm » wrote: ...nope, it's always been just a number or number of something, you stooooooooooooooopid [email protected]
Money wouldn't exist if it did not represent a good or service yet to be purchased, fool. And that represents a tangible reality...what goods and services are (or will be) for sale?

Last edited by FOS on 13 Sep 2021, 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 9:54 am » wrote: :rolleyes:   :drool:  
...again the mises institute are stooopid [email protected] when it comes to 'the money'...just like ?your/the stooopid [email protected] 'fascists' and more than 99% of every other trifling, republicrat-level, puppet-criticizing @sshole here, there and everywhere....

...but i'll need a citation where 'the libertarians' favor 'fractional reserve banking' with or without any limit...[what you refer to as 'usury without limit'] ...  Image   

I get really annoyed when people of character defame people of genetic displacement chanting how their hyperbole is so much more evolved than living timed apart in plain sight while reciting truths less that 10% accurate about any whole lifetime alive now.

syllables combined into vocabulary vs combined DNA places each reproduction exactly where it occupies space conceived to decomposed now as it did every ancestor that lived to this evolutionary point.

lets play 14:7:1 compression algorithm of 16 great great grandparents up to each great great grandchild added forward. 31 lifetimes as specifically occupied space when, where, what, which, who, how, why, means, methods, motives, tomorrow, mayhem, madness, miserty, hope, faith, charity, laws that order rules and regulations the few acquire power, wealth, fame from those paying to believe life exceeds the moment here.

Dare use your facts of possibilities against actual kinetic motion of evolving in plain sight being governed by potential differences of organized doubt biology cannot simply eternally separated results now.

simple completely accurate or constantly incomplete. Peepee, you pissed my instincts off so I torn down your facts to being simple historical misdirection practiced 300 generations in a row.
Last edited by omh on 13 Sep 2021, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
FOS » 13 Sep 2021, 2:41 pm » wrote: that's the funny thing about the cognitive dissonance that liberal capitalists have when they learn about banks. 

They freak out because quite simply they are learning that ALL ECONOMIES ARE PLANNED. 

Their pie in thr sky of some self organizing automatic economy is FICTION AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN. 

That is all they should really conclude from the history and present of monetary policy. But they can't let go of their invisible hand so they just shoot the messenger.
And there it is, boiled down to a sticky paste.

You just identified the issue between peepee and the rest of humanity (save radio-republicrat dimwits). He rejects any argument that even implicitly acknowledges the inescapable and (to him) unacceptable reality that the Invisible Hand in the Sky is not, has never been, and will never be the Prime Organizer of the the Affairs of Honest Men (libertardian theology).

He shares with radio republicrats the theology of the Invisible Hand - but thinks himself more clever because someone hipped him to the fed. He can't wrap his tiny mind around the racial aspect of the plot, and thinks that those who DO have the courage to confront that element are "not getting it." They're "looking in the wrong direction." All we need to fix is how currency is issued, and the Invisible Hand will no longer be thwarted in dealing Justice to Honest Men Everywhere. 

And then, we can get to the critical issue of makers vs. takers, and doing away with zoning laws cuz prior restraint bad. 

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 2:28 pm » wrote: ...please feel free to identify where he 'picks me apart', you dense [email protected]

[revenge of the fascist retard [email protected]Image   Image
It's fun watching you lose your composure when SJC calmly and surgically  picks your shallow arguments apart in just one move.

omh

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 13 Sep 2021, 2:20 pm » wrote: Hey now just hold the danged phone for a cotton pickin' minute.

If it ain't black, it's white. Jist what kinda majikal mind games you a-tryin' ta run?

Explain to polarity being a one sided position, there comes the event horizons of dawn and dusk being two vertical separations of north and south day or night horizontal topics with opposing seasons each solstice and equinox taking place spontaneously and simultaneously here. The reason why my origami displaced universal constant event horizons to kinetic proportions of ancestries occupying space only timed apart now.

Tell polarity daylight is always taking place on this rotating evolving moment relative time is comparing events against one another, not flowing simultaneously here specifically to their spontaneous point of displacement since being reproduced.

Static minded people don't accept kinetic biology but demand everyone pay to belong to concepts promising life is more than biologically here. Root of all evil done serving humanity rather than being honest about timed apart now.
I am the first instinctive brain that brought back understanding time is series of spontaneous events and living is parallel simultaneously taking place.

I debunk abuse to power of suggestion. Intellectual Armageddon isn't designed to end life, just corruption.

peepee

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 13 Sep 2021, 2:25 pm » wrote: It's fun watching SJC pick you apart with calm, well  reasoned argument.. while all you can supply  in return are salvos of flung  poop. Image
:rolleyes:   :drool:  

...you puppet-criticizing monetary ignoramuses focus on style...i try to focus on $ub$tance... a$ to thi$ i$$ue, you have negative $ubstance [what you 'know' i$ fal$e].... your best bet is to stfu....

...[oh goody... it's revenge-of-the-nazi-sok-sh!tpuppets-day at lf.... i love this place!!....the only place i can peepee all over you republicrat-level authoriTARDian @ssholes!...]  ;)   :wave:   

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 4:25 pm » wrote: Image   Image  

...you puppet-criticizing monetary ignoramuses focus on style...i try to focus on $ub$tance... a$ to thi$ i$$ue, you have negative $ubstance [what you 'know' i$ fal$e].... your best bet is to stfu....

...[oh goody... it's revenge-of-the-nazi-sok-sh!tpuppets-day at lf.... i love this place!!....the only place i can peepee all over you republicrat-level authoriTARDian @ssholes!...]  Image   Image

Only you and your secret society of monetary realists know the truth… will you use your powers for good or evil?

peepee

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Sep 2021, 2:45 pm » wrote: Money wouldn't exist if it did not represent a good or service yet to be purchased, fool. And that represents a tangible reality...what goods and services are (or will be) for sale?
:rolleyes:   :drool:  

...it starts out with the fraudulent purchase of government bonds, nazi @sshole... are bonds 'tangible reality', nazi @sshole?...

....again, this guy **** all over you republicrat-level monetary ignoramuses:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96c2wXcNA7A&t=4255s

peepee

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 13 Sep 2021, 4:29 pm » wrote: Only you and your secret society of monetary realists know the truth… will you use your powers for good or evil?
:rolleyes:  

...still working the [email protected] :o  sucker...but the fact remains, you republicrat-level @sshole, you won't answer one question of mine...and i don't blame you... if i was armed with your 'knowledge', :rofl:  i'd avoid honestly debating me too...  ;)  

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 4:35 pm » wrote: Image  

...still working the [email protected] Image  sucker...but the fact remains, you republicrat-level @sshole, you won't answer one question of mine...and i don't blame you... if i was armed with your 'knowledge', Image  i'd avoid honestly debating me too...  Image
Is it even possible for us mere mortals to fathom the mysteries that you have mastered, or is it like a dog trying to learn algebra… pondering forever in futility

Last edited by SJConspirator on 13 Sep 2021, 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

omh

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Sep 2021, 2:41 pm » wrote: that's the funny thing about the cognitive dissonance that liberal capitalists have when they learn about banks. 

rule of 72 virgins reward for dying serving idealists cradle to grave. what other rule of 72 exists outside biological timing of mutually evolving ancestries as generations are the common numerator to the denominator of total populaiton living.

come on now, every lifetime is added one at a time but ancestries become 16 great great grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parenting the added great great grandchildren changing the people that populate space now never a repeat of combined DNA since added to the population at the event of inception.

Inception or conception, the results were and are eternally separated now even after dead until decomposed. Let's discuss fossil fuels where cellular reverted back to inorganic properties of the molecular periodic table.

Damn those thermodynamics principles.

peepee

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 13 Sep 2021, 2:55 pm » wrote: It's fun watching you lose your composure when SJC calmly and surgically  picks your shallow arguments apart in just one move.

...actually it's an old and very successful tactic i use...you tend to bore people with facts presented in a polite, boring way...especially when talking about ((((THE MONEY))))...

...but you call some stoooooopid [email protected] monetary ignoramus like sjc, fos, etcetercrats, a stooooooopid [email protected] monetary ignoramus and they will tend to follow you around and try to pick you apart... [hint: that's my goal, stoooooooopid [email protected] monetary ignoramuses]  Image  

...let's face it, if i wasn't around, you stooopid [email protected] would likely be working your holes about tranny bathrooms, puppets nancy, mitch, donald, joe, etc. ad [email protected] nauseam....    Image   Image  

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 4:45 pm » wrote: Image  

...actually it's an old and very successful tactic i use...you tend to bore people with facts presented in a polite, boring way...especially when talking about ((((THE MONEY))))...

...but you call some stoooooopid [email protected] monetary ignoramus like sjc, fos, etcetercrats, a stooooooopid [email protected] monetary ignoramus and they will tend to follow you around and try to pick you apart... [hint: that's my goal, stoooooooopid [email protected] monetary ignoramuses]  Image  

...let's face it, if i wasn't around, you stooopid [email protected] would likely be working your holes about tranny bathrooms, puppets nancy, mitch, donald, joe, etc. ad [email protected] nauseam....    Image   Image  

was successful. Squeaky wheel isn't the wheel squeaking, it is a bad bearing. what direction does your societal narrative bear away from mutually evolving now.

FOS

Share      Unread post

peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 4:45 pm » wrote: Image  

You keep acting like I don't know what you are talking about when actually I clearly understand it better than you. 

You will never get egalitarian money. Accept it. Not even communism could do that. 

Trust is the real currency. Power per se can never be destroyed. 

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 13 Sep 2021, 4:38 pm » wrote: Is it even possible for us mere mortals to fathom the mysteries that you have mastered, or is it like a dog thing to learn algebra… pondering forever in futility
Well...let's not be too hard on peepee considering the quality of quite so many members herein.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Sep 2021, 5:12 pm » wrote: Trust is the real currency. Power per se can never be destroyed.
Well...when the gold standard and.later the silver standard were abandoned, it was pretty clear that the only thing left standing behind the dollar was the "full faith and credit" (trust) in the Government of the United States.  Without that full faith and credit, even when we were on the gold standard, fractional reserve banking, which this country adopted in 1791, would not be possible.

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 13 Sep 2021, 9:30 pm » wrote: Well...let's not be too hard on peepee considering the quality of quite so many members herein.
Peepee humiliated himself with some 1 SD logic, which happens to be the domain of your "expertise" 

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Why is it every time I ask a question, I can never get a straight answer?

"How many conservative and progressive [retards] believe [the official story about 'Saudi complicity?']"

Is it because of the preemptive mockery?

Ex dee

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 4:25 pm » wrote: Image   Image  

...[oh goody... it's revenge-of-the-nazi-sok-sh!tpuppets-day at lf.... i love this place!!....the only place i can peepee all over you republicrat-level authoriTARDian @ssholes!...]  Image   Image
FOS, SJC, Polar1ty and I all four know about the creature from jekyl island, and not one of us is less horrified by or opposed to it than you are.

Given that, please lay out your evidence that we are rightly to be called "monetary ignoramuses."

Or you could just man up and knock that stupid **** off - 6 of one, half dozen of the other.