This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 4:35 pm » wrote: Image  

...still working the [email protected] Image  sucker...but the fact remains, you republicrat-level @sshole, you won't answer one question of mine...
I'm your huckleberry. :)

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
peepee » 13 Sep 2021, 4:45 pm » wrote:
...let's face it, if i wasn't around, you stooopid [email protected] would likely be working your holes about tranny bathrooms, puppets nancy, mitch, donald, joe, etc. ad [email protected] nauseam....    Image   Image
It's a good thing we have an obsessive on board to make sure no other issue is touched besides the one he can't do anything about, ain't it?

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Cannonpointer » 13 Sep 2021, 10:53 pm » wrote: It's a good thing we have an obsessive on board to make sure no other issue is touched besides the one he can't do anything about, ain't it?
There are people [like him] who think they have SPECIALLY PRIVILEGED INFO. Image  
We see them every day  in every walk of life.
Stamp Collectors, Beer / Wine Snobs, Sports Fanatics, Cocaine Affianados, Historians, Audiophiles, etc.
His niche just happens to be money.

omh

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Sep 2021, 5:12 pm » wrote: You keep acting like I don't know what you are talking about when actually I clearly understand it better than you. 

You will never get egalitarian money. Accept it. Not even communism could do that. 

Trust is the real currency. Power per se can never be destroyed. 

Power is relative to interpretation same as spirit. energy is subjective like soul is to intellect sole is to genetic displacement now. Power of suggestion vs persuasion of power.

energy of thought, power to move other people emotionally in a social direction counter intuitive to their natural point of existing suggesting things that cannot happen as the only way living goes forward.

Darkages of doubt haven't been over since dawn of vernacular tribalism governed homo sapiens with ideas of human rights. Enlightenment by denial doesn't educate ancestries why living is limited to here now and nowhere else as biologically a reproduction currently proportionately alive.

past died, currently evolving, did or hasn't reproduced. time is just event horizons between compounding results present in a perpetually balancing universe molecularly changing forms shaped here now. Inversion conversion of expanding combinations equal to contracting results within a finite content changing shape in never the same combinations twice as individually developing in the constant past ends here and future only developing now.

Between extremes. Kinetics to never existed before, never duplicated since. again, binary total sum either has or didn't.

Social mentality that will not accept now is kinetic eternity won't compromise with anyone understanding how living only lasts with each reproduction mutually evolving here now.

Guess what the actual Great Satan is and how the one true God is basic biology.

peepee

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Sep 2021, 2:15 pm » wrote: As a 'nazi', my belief is that the economy should be a tool used by the state.... 
...'the economy' is nothing more or less than people/their actions, you goddamned nazi @sshole...

...so substitution gives us, As a 'nazi', my belief is that [people] should be a tool used by the state....  :loco:  

...i simply disagree with you monstrous, stoooooooooopid [email protected] nazis...  ;)  

peepee

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 Sep 2021, 2:15 pm » wrote: But you are never going to 'fix' that. Stop being like some utopian who thinks you could ever possibly live in a post scarcity or post power universe. You never will.
...you and the other stoooopid [email protected] nazis here ought to stfu about the future until you under$tand the pre$ent...  ;)  

peepee

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 13 Sep 2021, 2:15 pm » wrote: Do you suppose that the economy ought to be left to its own devices, putting your faith in "invisible hands?"
:rolleyes:  
...you keep blathering [strawman-building] about my faith in 'invisible hands'.... i've never used the term....please define what you mean by it or hush, scarecrow...  :rolleyes:   

...in reality, your stoooopid [email protected] nazi soks here are the ones who want 'the economy' in the hands of some 'geniuses' 'not visible' to others...seems to me ?your ******* nazis favor the invisible hand$...  ;)  

...the only 'libertarian economic construct' i use [and rarely] is this one from friedman...another one ?your nazis retards won't under$tand:

....libertarians favor number 1, wasteful nazi retards number 4...
  1. You can spend your own money on yourself. When you do that you really watch what you’re doing, and you try to get the most for your money.
  2. You can spend your own money on somebody else. For example, I buy a birthday present for someone. Well, then I’m not so careful about the content of the present, but I’m very careful about the cost.
  3. I can spend somebody else’s money on myself. And if I spend somebody else’s money on myself, then I’m sure going to have a good lunch!
  4. I can spend somebody else’s money on somebody else. And if I spend somebody else’s money on somebody else, I’m not concerned about how much it is, and I’m not concerned about what I get.

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 14 Sep 2021, 6:07 am » wrote: ...you and the other stoooopid [email protected] nazis here ought to stfu about the future until you under$tand the pre$ent...  ;)  
look at the faithful contextual character defending your scripted since birth mantra. which who of humanity are you moving history forward another generation repeating the same old number of perpetuating reasonable doubt real isn't real and every reality is the history of denying now is eternity.

peepee

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 13 Sep 2021, 2:49 pm » wrote: And there it is, boiled down to a sticky paste.

You just identified the issue between peepee and the rest of humanity (save radio-republicrat dimwits). He rejects any argument that even implicitly acknowledges the inescapable and (to him) unacceptable reality that the Invisible Hand in the Sky is not, has never been, and will never be the Prime Organizer of the the Affairs of Honest Men (libertardian theology).

He shares with radio republicrats the theology of the Invisible Hand - but thinks himself more clever because someone hipped him to the fed. He can't wrap his tiny mind around the racial aspect of the plot, and thinks that those who DO have the courage to confront that element are "not getting it." They're "looking in the wrong direction." All we need to fix is how currency is issued, and the Invisible Hand will no longer be thwarted in dealing Justice to Honest Men Everywhere. 

And then, we can get to the critical issue of makers vs. takers, and doing away with zoning laws cuz prior restraint bad.
...retard post...cite some evidence for once...you nazi retards believe in 'invisible hands' 'running the economy' from behind clo$ed door$, not i... save yourself...distance yourself from the nazi retards...  ;)  

Last edited by peepee on 14 Sep 2021, 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

peepee

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 13 Sep 2021, 9:30 pm » wrote: Well...let's not be too hard on peepee considering the quality of quite so many members herein.
..and let's not forgot ourselves, bidentard...  ;)  

peepee

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 13 Sep 2021, 10:35 pm » wrote: Peepee humiliated himself with some 1 SD logic, which happens to be the domain of your "expertise"
...hey (((((GENIUS)))))  :rofl:  do you have anything except your greasy :o  nazi [email protected] to bolster your  [stooooooopid [email protected]] claim that 'libertarians favor usury without limit'... yea.. i didn't think so...again...  ;)  

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 14 Sep 2021, 6:04 am » wrote:
FOS » 13 Sep 2021, 2:15 pm » wrote: As a 'nazi', my belief is that the economy should be a tool used by the state.... 
...'the economy' is nothing more or less than people/their actions, you goddamned nazi @sshole...

...so substitution gives us, As a 'nazi', my belief is that [people] should be a tool used by the state....  :loco:  

...i simply disagree with you monstrous, stoooooooooopid [email protected] nazis...  ;)  
peepee » 14 Sep 2021, 6:07 am » wrote:
FOS » 13 Sep 2021, 2:15 pm » wrote: But you are never going to 'fix' that. Stop being like some utopian who thinks you could ever possibly live in a post scarcity or post power universe. You never will.
...you and the other stoooopid [email protected] nazis here ought to stfu about the future until you under$tand the pre$ent...  ;)  
peepee » 14 Sep 2021, 6:21 am » wrote:
Cannonpointer » 13 Sep 2021, 2:15 pm » wrote: Do you suppose that the economy ought to be left to its own devices, putting your faith in "invisible hands?"
:rolleyes:  
...you keep blathering [strawman-building] about my faith in 'invisible hands'.... i've never used the term....please define what you mean by it or hush, scarecrow...  :rolleyes:   

...in reality, your stoooopid [email protected] nazi soks here are the ones who want 'the economy' in the hands of some 'geniuses' 'not visible' to others...seems to me ?your ******* nazis favor the invisible hand$...  ;)  

...the only 'libertarian economic construct' i use [and rarely] is this one from friedman...another one ?your nazis retards won't under$tand:

1. You can spend your own money on yourself. When you do that you really watch what you’re doing, and you try to get the most for your money.
  2. You can spend your own money on somebody else. For example, I buy a birthday present for someone. Well, then I’m not so careful about the content of the present, but I’m very careful about the cost.
  3. I can spend somebody else’s money on myself. And if I spend somebody else’s money on myself, then I’m sure going to have a good lunch!
  4. I can spend somebody else’s money on somebody else. And if I spend somebody else’s money on somebody else, I’m not concerned about how much it is, and I’m not concerned about what I get.

peepee » 14 Sep 2021, 6:27 am » wrote:
Cannonpointer » 13 Sep 2021, 2:49 pm » wrote: And there it is, boiled down to a sticky paste.

You just identified the issue between peepee and the rest of humanity (save radio-republicrat dimwits). He rejects any argument that even implicitly acknowledges the inescapable and (to him) unacceptable reality that the Invisible Hand in the Sky is not, has never been, and will never be the Prime Organizer of the the Affairs of Honest Men (libertardian theology).

He shares with radio republicrats the theology of the Invisible Hand - but thinks himself more clever because someone hipped him to the fed. He can't wrap his tiny mind around the racial aspect of the plot, and thinks that those who DO have the courage to confront that element are "not getting it." They're "looking in the wrong direction." All we need to fix is how currency is issued, and the Invisible Hand will no longer be thwarted in dealing Justice to Honest Men Everywhere. 

And then, we can get to the critical issue of makers vs. takers, and doing away with zoning laws cuz prior restraint bad.
...retard post...cite some evidence for once...you nazi retards believe in 'invisible hands' not me... 

peepee » 14 Sep 2021, 6:30 am » wrote:
IkeBana » 13 Sep 2021, 9:30 pm » wrote: Well...let's not be too hard on peepee considering the quality of quite so many members herein.
..and let's not forgot ourselves, bidentard...  ;)  

you pretend to be a character saving humanity rather than just another ancestor occupying time mutually displaced here now. I have never accepted why you exist at all wishing you were never born.

this time would be a better place without that style of behavior. over 7.8 billion do it just like you are. Welcome to eternal hell instituted intellect throughout history so far.

peepee

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 13 Sep 2021, 10:45 pm » wrote: "How many conservative and progressive [retards] believe [the official story about 'Saudi complicity?']"

Is it because of the preemptive mockery?

Ex dee
:rofl:  

...it's because (((THE PEOPLE)))) who control/direct the issuance of money want people to believe 'the story' and they own all the mouth :o  organ$, you dense, naive nazi fool...again the video i posted will forever blow away your thick [email protected]$$...  ;)  

peepee

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 13 Sep 2021, 10:49 pm » wrote: FOS, SJC, Polar1ty and I all four know about the creature from jekyl island, and not one of us is less horrified by or opposed to it than you are.
:rofl:   :clap:  

...you nazi ******* spend more energy on tranny bathrooms than you do monetary slavery/injustice...word..  ;)   :wave:  

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 14 Sep 2021, 6:46 am » wrote: :rofl:  

...it's because (((THE PEOPLE)))) who control/direct the issuance of money want people to believe 'the story' and they own all the mouth :o  organ$, you dense, naive nazi fool...again the video i posted will forever blow away your thick [email protected]$$...  ;)  
35 years ago insurance companies underwrote SSI, Retirement funds, etc. then somewhere deep in ryder legislation real estate replaced insurance companies and out rose Donald Trump's Art of the Deal rewrite of Art of War translated to modern day symbolism over substance methods of controlling great great grandchildren cradle to grave.

Again, societal evolution only allows me to pick from their choices, so I voted lesser of two evils(Trump) doesn't mean I don't understand what evil is, I do.

Most never admit it because they only want to see themselves as larger than biologically connected as eternally separated now.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
peepee » 14 Sep 2021, 6:21 am » wrote: Image  
...you keep blathering [strawman-building] about my faith in 'invisible hands'.... i've never used the term....please define what you mean by it or hush, scarecrow...  Image   

...in reality, your stoooopid [email protected] nazi soks here are the ones who want 'the economy' in the hands of some 'geniuses' 'not visible' to others...seems to me ?your ******* nazis favor the invisible hand$...  Image  

In summary, you are willing to panty dance and lie.

Okay, thanks. The Invisible Hand in the Sky will forgive you - so long as you do not deny Him thrice before the **** crows.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
peepee » 14 Sep 2021, 6:27 am » wrote: ...retard post...cite some evidence for once...you nazi retards believe in 'invisible hands' 'running the economy' from behind clo$ed door$, not i... save yourself...distance yourself from the nazi retards...  Image

Whom do YOU believe should manage the economy, Guy Who Has Everything Totally Figured Out?

I do not WANT to remain a monetary ignoramus who is a stoooopid radio republicrat. Show me the Olympian Path, that I may struggle upward to your lofty intellectual height, and join you in denouncing other who don't quite "get it" as you and I get it.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
peepee » 14 Sep 2021, 6:49 am » wrote: Image   Image  

...you nazi ******* spend more energy on tranny bathrooms than you do monetary slavery/injustice...word..  Image   Image

And you spend more (as in all) time attacking those who agree with you about the fed than you do educating those who do not. 

You're just a jackoff artist. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

peepee » 14 Sep 2021, 6:07 am » wrote: ...you and the other stoooopid [email protected] nazis here ought to stfu about the future until you under$tand the pre$ent...  Image
What evidence is there that I don't understand the present?