This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Suggestions for "pinned threads" at top of page.

Poll ended at 18 Sep 2021, 8:08 am

Keep same as is. No change needed.
15%
Increase price to "Sticky" a thread.
23%
Reduce time it stays.
4%
Increase time it stays.
No votes
Longer delay for a poster to "sticky" next time.
15%
Let "Sticky Threads" slip down the page a bit.
8%
Sticky Threads get shorter or longer time duration with an up/down response.
12%
Eliminate sticky completely.
23%

Total votes: 26

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

The culmination of this poll is what?

What changes if any will be made ?

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

SJConspirator » 14 Sep 2021, 11:57 pm » wrote: The culmination of this poll is what?

3 days of it left. No official changes planned.
The poll is meant to ascertain current opinions and constructive commentary.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 2:27 pm » wrote: It seems lately all you have to do is post "Good Morning" and you catch all kinds of attention from both sides.   Image

And how, precisely, in the **** do you find the morning good, waking up vaxxed? :ninja:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
solon » 14 Sep 2021, 3:14 pm » wrote: Not helping you turn another thread into your SPAMTIME RACIST PIG BS so GFY I am IGNORING your subhuman BS today

Yes, colon is this deaf to irony. :faint:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Isabel » 14 Sep 2021, 9:57 pm » wrote: Well, I don't know if this is an issue, but if a poster pays to sticky a thread, I don't think any mod should have the power to unsticky it (for no board-valid reason) out of nothing more than smug, personal spite.

I take issue with the smug part. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
DeezerShoove » 14 Sep 2021, 11:52 pm » wrote: Sure, I'll dare. No problem... except I don't know what the hell you mean.

Does he have to spell it out for you? He means biologically here equally occupying time now. Duh. :LOL:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
SJConspirator » 14 Sep 2021, 11:57 pm » wrote: The culmination of this poll is what?

HAAAAY!

Off topic!

We were discussing people being biologically here equally occupying time now!

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 14 Sep 2021, 11:52 pm » wrote: Sure, I'll dare. No problem... except I don't know what the hell you mean.
You do know, and you insist nobody knows the complete story of being alive now. You do understand evolving makes tomorrow's great great grandchildren yesterday's 16 great great grandparents developing here so far. Psychological class warfare is how 1% dictates who's who within 100% of everything going on here.

The organized systems of denial are too exact as orchestrated chaos within 2 dimensional thoughts comparing 8 hemispheres of doubt.

There is no paradox, paradyn, conundrum. Living isn't a mystery tour of nobody knows. It is the basics to kinetic life never remains what it becomes now.

You ever see the movie "Lucy"? What does that have in common with the movie "Venum". Between science fiction and spiritual fantasy arrives genetic results in plain sight.

Academia and art selling the same illusion as politics and religion, social justification and economic growth. Make reality seem larger than the biologically changing present that is self evident now is eternity and biology is the single source of eternally compounding combinations of DNA displaced here so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUad0ZL-nBU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqdiN5cFgZs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi9m0JRo71I

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Cannonpointer » 15 Sep 2021, 1:16 am » wrote: And how, precisely, in the **** do you find the morning good, waking up vaxxed? Image
Alive, not sick and breathing.

omh

Share      Unread post

Huey » 15 Sep 2021, 5:26 am » wrote: Alive, not sick and breathing.
Isn't denial wonderful, you remain corrupted as hell and pretend you aren't and have an incrowd backing you up 24/7. guess how this relates to topic of the thread?

Doesn't matter how I vote, it is the collective that defines who I am in social circles. What I am is limited to biologically timed apart now. I deal with it honestly.
I became the nobody that knows how, why, which, what, where, when, who that cannot deal with time being stationary.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

omh » 15 Sep 2021, 5:36 am » wrote: Isn't denial wonderful, you remain corrupted as hell and pretend you aren't and have an incrowd backing you up 24/7. guess how this relates to topic of the thread?

Doesn't matter how I vote, it is the collective that defines who I am in social circles. What I am is limited to biologically timed apart now. I deal with it honestly.
I became the nobody that knows how, why, which, what, where, when, who that cannot deal with time being stationary.

I was simply answering a question I was asked.  

omh

Share      Unread post

Huey » 15 Sep 2021, 7:19 am » wrote: I was simply answering a question I was asked.  
simple kinetic compounding is the exponential whole of all the whole parts mutually evolving here now. You really want all the existential realities **** life forward as it has since dawn of civilization to date?

Face the kinetics of the situation, biology is the single source of being eternally separated DNA combinations here now nowhere again possible.
From nothing existed before to anything duplicated again.

Thermodynamics in real time.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Cannonpointer » 15 Sep 2021, 1:21 am » wrote: Does he have to spell it out for you? He means biologically here equally occupying time now. Duh. Image
Oooooh...
I thought he meant anthropologically here...

You can see how that is so easily interchangeable.
Ok, thanks. I'm good now.  :wave:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 15 Sep 2021, 8:00 am » wrote: Oooooh...
I thought he meant anthropologically here...

You can see how that is so easily interchangeable.
Ok, thanks. I'm good now.  :wave:  
Glad to see even CP has his instincts revived. You, same contextual character society created after birth so far. Your persuasion of power "we" only has you being a genetic "me" over exaggerating power of suggesting real isn't real.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

IkeBana » 14 Sep 2021, 7:54 pm » wrote: Where's the "Who gives a ****?" choice?
First choice on the list, **** giver.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

omh » 15 Sep 2021, 8:03 am » wrote: Glad to see even CP has his instincts revived. You, same contextual character society created after birth so far. Your persuasion of power "we" only has you being a genetic "me" over exaggerating power of suggesting real isn't real.
You actually believe either of us is serious?
You obviously don't like my responses so you kiss his *** as a reaction.

Acting like you aren't a needy little **** doesn't mean you are not actually a needy little ****.
Hope this helps. :wave:  

Vote. Grow a pair. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 15 Sep 2021, 8:09 am » wrote: You actually believe either of us is serious?
You obviously don't like my responses so you kiss his *** as a reaction.

Acting like you aren't a needy little **** doesn't mean you are not actually a needy little ****.
Hope this helps. :wave:  

Vote. Grow a pair. 
I am not lost in hope, faith, charity, quest for social power, wealth, fame. I seek to keep what I earned compromising with deniers controlling outcomes of each generation of arriving great great grandchildren sustaining the replacements added from the dying previous generations already lived and living here now.

I navigate real time knowing how and why living is basic adapt or become extinct reproductions sharing space geographically here in geometric numbers present.

I am teaching you the self evident results of thermodynamic to compounding combinations of DNA present. You deny real for your intellectual self ego to feel more significant to make believe than actually occupying space now.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

Cannonpointer » 15 Sep 2021, 1:22 am » wrote: HAAAAY!

Off topic!

We were discussing people being biologically here equally occupying time now!
The biology that occupies my time is taking a dump in the morning

omh

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 15 Sep 2021, 8:49 am » wrote: The biology that occupies my time is taking a dump in the morning
You get stupider and stupider saving your contextual rights to remain full of doubt real is kinetically real as limited to reproductions occupying space timed apart now.

Again, the topic of sticky threads is a lure to become trapped in your own invented conundrum.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

omh » 15 Sep 2021, 8:16 am » wrote: I am not lost in hope, faith, charity, quest for social power, wealth, fame. I seek to keep what I earned compromising with deniers controlling outcomes of each generation of arriving great great grandchildren sustaining the replacements added from the dying previous generations already lived and living here now.

I navigate real time knowing how and why living is basic adapt or become extinct reproductions sharing space geographically here in geometric numbers present.

I am teaching you the self evident results of thermodynamic to compounding combinations of DNA present. You deny real for your intellectual self ego to feel more significant to make believe than actually occupying space now.
Please teach someone that buys this ****.