This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

Vegasgiants » 14 Sep 2021, 8:05 pm » wrote: Works pretty good in canada

Sure. If you want to wait 6-9 months for an MRI you can get same day here for example. 

It works pretty good if you're on medicaid currently. It would be a MAJOR shock to those of us with private insurance. 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Vegasgiants » 14 Sep 2021, 8:06 pm » wrote: Yeah they would do much better

As evidenced by the VA.  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 8:07 pm » wrote: Sure. If you want to wait 6-9 months for an MRI you can get same day here for example. 

It works pretty good if you're on medicaid currently. It would be a MAJOR shock to those of us with private insurance.
Nope.  Not that way in canada.  Wait times are only slightly increased.  Here you could wait forever if you cant afford it

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 8:09 pm » wrote: As evidenced by the VA.  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
The VA in some cities is the best hospital in that city my preteen friend 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Vegasgiants » 14 Sep 2021, 8:10 pm » wrote: The VA in some cities is the best hospital in that city my preteen friend

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

I accept your concession 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Vegasgiants » 14 Sep 2021, 8:09 pm » wrote: Nope.  Not that way in canada.  Wait times are only slightly increased.  Here you could wait forever if you cant afford it

That's false, liar. 

2. My daughter has Crohn's for example. The TX's are easily $100,000 annually. I pay ZERO out of pocket with a $1500 maximum out of pocket annual expense. 

Private health insurance has saved me hundreds of thousands of dollars over the last few years. 

Basically, you just want someone else to pay for your healthcare but are too ashamed to admit it. 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Vegasgiants » 14 Sep 2021, 8:13 pm » wrote: I accept your concession

I don't accept your lies and propaganda. I actually have a degree in healthcare and evidence based practice. 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 8:15 pm » wrote: That's false, liar. 

2. My daughter has Crohn's for example. The TX's are easily $100,000 annually. I pay ZERO out of pocket with a $1500 maximum out of pocket annual expense. 

Private health insurance has saved me hundreds of thousands of dollars over the last few years. 

Basically, you just want someone else to pay for your healthcare but are too ashamed to admit it.
^^^^End of discussion. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 8:16 pm » wrote: I don't accept your lies and propaganda. I actually have a degree in healthcare and evidence based practice.
No.  You are a preteen and you already conceded

Run along now

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

IkeBana » 14 Sep 2021, 7:58 pm » wrote: WTF are you talking about. When faced with the possibility of government sponsored Medicare for everybody...all we hear from Republicans and conservatives is how we don't want to **** with the world's greatest health care system.  What are you, bluto...a **** libertarian who takes his medical advice from a **** opthamologist.
nothing but deflection, spin and "torque roll" like a soon to be netted flounder.
I am done wasting my time with your endless spin, deflection and your lack of respect for what is true.

Last edited by GHETTO BLASTER on 14 Sep 2021, 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 8:16 pm » wrote: ^^^^End of discussion.
Yes.  End of discussion for you

Buh bye

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Sep 2021, 8:19 pm » wrote: nothing but deflection, spin and "torque roll" like a soon to be netted flounder.
I am done wasting my time with your endless spin, deflection and your lack of respect for what is true.

Another leftist incapable of truth honesty or personal hygiene? 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 8:22 pm » wrote: Another leftist incapable of truth honesty or personal hygiene?
You're a leftist?

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

No. I'm a REAL liberal. 

I place the highest value of civil liberties and individual freedom. 

You **** morons have twisted liberalism so much it's basically the exact opposite of its founding principles. 

You are nothing but mindless mooches looking for the next self entitled handout. You are an abomination to everything Liberalism used to stand for. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 8:28 pm » wrote: No. I'm a REAL liberal. 

I place the highest value of civil liberties and individual freedom. 

You **** morons have twisted liberalism so much it's basically the exact opposite of its founding principles. 

You are nothing but mindless mooches looking for the next self entitled handout. You are an abomination to everything Liberalism used to stand for.
Awwwwww.  It's cute you think your opinion matters.  Lol

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Vegasgiants » 14 Sep 2021, 8:28 pm » wrote: Awwwwww.  It's cute you think your opinion matters.  Lol

Much more so than your endless lies. Truth always wins in the end. Ask Isabel. Literally nothing but a shell of her former self.  :LOL:   :LOL:   :LOL:   :LOL:  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 8:32 pm » wrote: Much more so than your endless lies. Truth always wins in the end. Ask Isabel. Literally nothing but a shell of her former self.  Image   Image   Image   Image
You kids and your emojis.  It's so cute

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 14 Sep 2021, 8:32 pm » wrote: You kids and your emojis.  It's so cute

Is that the best you can come up with? 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Vegasgiants » 14 Sep 2021, 8:32 pm » wrote: You kids and your emojis.  It's so cute

Thank you. It's good to be appreciated.