This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

Vegasgiants » 14 Sep 2021, 8:09 pm » wrote: Nope.  Not that way in canada.  Wait times are only slightly increased.  Here you could wait forever if you cant afford it

That's false, liar. 

2. My daughter has Crohn's for example. The TX's are easily $100,000 annually. I pay ZERO out of pocket with a $1500 maximum out of pocket annual expense. 

Private health insurance has saved me hundreds of thousands of dollars over the last few years. 

Basically, you just want someone else to pay for your healthcare but are too ashamed to admit it. 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Vegasgiants » 14 Sep 2021, 8:13 pm » wrote: I accept your concession

I don't accept your lies and propaganda. I actually have a degree in healthcare and evidence based practice. 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 8:15 pm » wrote: That's false, liar. 

2. My daughter has Crohn's for example. The TX's are easily $100,000 annually. I pay ZERO out of pocket with a $1500 maximum out of pocket annual expense. 

Private health insurance has saved me hundreds of thousands of dollars over the last few years. 

Basically, you just want someone else to pay for your healthcare but are too ashamed to admit it.
^^^^End of discussion. 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Sep 2021, 8:19 pm » wrote: nothing but deflection, spin and "torque roll" like a soon to be netted flounder.
I am done wasting my time with your endless spin, deflection and your lack of respect for what is true.

Another leftist incapable of truth honesty or personal hygiene? 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

No. I'm a REAL liberal. 

I place the highest value of civil liberties and individual freedom. 

You **** morons have twisted liberalism so much it's basically the exact opposite of its founding principles. 

You are nothing but mindless mooches looking for the next self entitled handout. You are an abomination to everything Liberalism used to stand for. 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Vegasgiants » 14 Sep 2021, 8:28 pm » wrote: Awwwwww.  It's cute you think your opinion matters.  Lol

Much more so than your endless lies. Truth always wins in the end. Ask Isabel. Literally nothing but a shell of her former self.  :LOL:   :LOL:   :LOL:   :LOL:  

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 14 Sep 2021, 8:32 pm » wrote: You kids and your emojis.  It's so cute

Is that the best you can come up with? 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Vegasgiants » 14 Sep 2021, 8:32 pm » wrote: You kids and your emojis.  It's so cute

Thank you. It's good to be appreciated. 

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 14 Sep 2021, 8:52 pm » wrote: Did you like his post of 20 emojis?

That you approve of.  Lol

100% of your posts are worthless. I rarely even pull them up. 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Sep 2021, 8:52 pm » wrote: They have become LIBERAL FASCISTS...thanks to what [[[[[[RACHEL]]]]]]tells them what to believe on a daily basis.
Drop the liberal part. The left are fascist authoritarians and their puppet head is proving it. 

There is nothing in democrats or current day leftists that even remotely resembles Liberalism. 

They became that which they fought against. 

Nietzsche rears his ugly head once again. 

These dopes can’t even look in a mirror without a Bowl  of pot and a Prozac in them. 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Sep 2021, 9:09 pm » wrote: You are correct. 
I really do hope I live long enough to see Mother Nature intervene with a large enough calamity / natural disaster  to weed out the Snow Flakes who are mentally and physically unfit to pass their genetically modified DNA onto future generations.... Image
Fortunately, most of them value abortions over living children so that's a start. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 13 Sep 2021, 8:41 am » wrote:   Image  So if I get an infected hair follicle it's because of the Lodine, but if I end up dead it's because of the Pfizer mRNA covid vaccine.  Yikes.
You overlooked the possibility that I am hoping for:

That you get an infected hair follicle to death.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Sep 2021, 9:17 pm » wrote: I see abortion as a "necessary evil" since I want to see more MORE GOVERNMENT DEPENDENT LIBERALS  ABORTED THEN WHAT I HAVE BEEN FORCED TO PAY THESE "FUTURE FELON FACTORY BURF MAMAS " TO PUMP  OUT EVERY NINE MUMFS...... Image

The current batch of leftards certainly make a STRONG argument for late term abortion all the way until they leave moms basement. 

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

sootedupCyndi » 14 Sep 2021, 7:56 am » wrote: Ha ha ha ha.. so have I...
Just had a good experience this week.. did something.. Image  it may have been sitting too long on the wood pile.    anyways..next day I could hardly walk... ouchy…  felt like someone hit me with a baseball bat..in both hips.. sciatic pain coming down my leg.. limp limp.. two days.. not a problem.. went to the chiro yesterday.. he fixed it.. felt the low back move when he did it.. got home.. it was GONE.
That comes from a low back-sacrum issue.. sciatica.. ha ha ha....
I fired my last Chiro because he gave me an unwanted TRUMP DIATRIBE! **** him!
And like all the others couldn't fix a fractured L-4 vertebrae!
:x   :x   :x  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 14 Sep 2021, 10:01 pm » wrote: I fired my last Chiro because he gave me an unwanted TRUMP DIATRIBE! **** him!
And like all the others couldn't fix a fractured L-4 vertebrae!
Image   Image   Image
Fractures have to heal...They cant fix that.

Didn't your medical doctor put you on those OLD lady meds that strengthen bones.. :lol:  

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Sep 2021, 9:23 pm » wrote: I hate to say it...but let them deal with the aftermath of their irresponsibility and lack of caring......just don't expect me to pay for it.
They should be forced to be awake to watch the brains being sucked out of their live babies.

That's the problem. We ARE paying for their irresponsibility while they sit on their fat asses collecting welfare bennies. 

razoo

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 13 Sep 2021, 8:41 am » wrote: mRNA vaccines will kill half of the earth's population by 2025, according to nitwits like CP.  Image  

And we're getting these reports from nitwits like Neo of people keeling over by the hundreds from myocardia.  And I think it was bluto, although I might not be recalling this correctly...advising us that after six months, the vaccinated will not longer be protected and are more likely to die than those never vaccinated.  The internet is the greatest source of **** information in history...is anybody really gonna argue that?

Meantime, I've been taking 400mg of Lodine every morning for the bad knees and just for **** and giggles, I looked up the side effects list for Lodine on a legit medical website and found this...

So here's how the pharmaceutical industry decides what side effects go on their warning lists for any medication...

If they have ever received any single report from anybody on the face of the earth that their medication gave them X side effect...X side effect goes right on their updated list of possible side effects.  It can't hurt in a lawsuit to be able to say, "Hey!  We warned ya!  And you decided to take it anyway!!!!!!!!!"

And now we got CP, and Neo, and Bluto, and the rest of the dimwits on this forum, and every stupid **** in the country who gets their daily dose of fake **** news from Tucker Carlson, just know for sure that we're all dead by 2025.

**** cretins.

PS - never had any of the above **** and I've been popping a Lodine for two **** years.  But I have to keep reminding myself that all these side effects on the list... are not all the possible side effects of Lodine!  And the best is...weight loss/weight gain...diarrhea/constipation.  Make up your **** mind!!

Image  So if I get an infected hair follicle it's because of the Lodine, but if I end up dead it's because of the Pfizer mRNA covid vaccine.  Yikes.
got a link to back up these assertions?

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 14 Sep 2021, 7:30 am » wrote: ....A student intern that I supervised a few years back had a 32 year old male client with back pain and sciatica so bad he had been popping hydrocodone and walked with a cane for five years.  After seven months of helping him get his own head out of the way, he was off the opioids and threw his cane away.  And this was a green student intern, not somebody with ten years experience.  It's not that **** complicated...

...Your anecdotal pissing and moaning doesn't mean **** to anybody but you.
Image   Image   Image  

Stoopid shrink

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

sootedupCyndi » 14 Sep 2021, 11:48 pm » wrote: Fractures have to heal...They cant fix that.

Didn't your medical doctor put you on those OLD lady meds that strengthen bones.. Image
Aunt Crabby fell flat on her face recently! I laughed! It improved her looks!
And she wanted another PITY PARTY!
:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 15 Sep 2021, 12:02 pm » wrote: Aunt Crabby fell flat on her face recently! I laughed! It improved her looks!
And she wanted another PITY PARTY!
Image   Image   Image   Image
LOL... ha ha ha..
 That's a weekly thing for me.. but I'm small.. So it's usually not an issue.. Not far to fall..
 But I went down the basement one day.. had a few beers. Stepped on the push broom.. and the handle came right up... and hit me between the eyes... :rofl:  ouchy...