This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 28,943
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 10:59 pm » wrote: If I show you that you are lying, you shoot yourself in the face, repeatedly.

Lame. Tell the forum why your name is Darth Evader.

I predict that today, you will repeat the same **** a minimum of 10 times. 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 28,943
Politics: Conservative

GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Sep 2021, 9:12 pm » wrote: Pure cowardess rules his effeminately raised and SUB MANLY  thought process. Image

Narcissist can't help being cowards. It's just part of what they are.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 90,430

Antifa
Huey » 15 Sep 2021, 8:27 am » wrote:
No...read it again.  

Stop lying.  You could explain what "Now, that is an affirmative answer to your question." means in what ever language you are using today.

Still waiting for you to tell us what 9ffer is.  Is that another term you use for 9 shots on a par 4?  A 9ffer? 
You're clear on this now, right?

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 83,405
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2021, 9:34 am » wrote: You're clear on this now, right?

I have been clear on it for duration, 9ffer.  The question is are YOU clear on the fact I answered your question......

You may run along now..

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 90,430

Antifa
Huey » 15 Sep 2021, 9:35 am » wrote: I have been clear on it for duration, 9ffer.  The question is are YOU clear on the fact I answered your question......

You may run along now..
No..

You didn't know the difference between an affirmative and a conditional answer.

You should do so now.


Thank me later.



 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 90,430

Antifa
Vegas » 15 Sep 2021, 9:25 am » wrote: Lame. Tell the forum why your name is Darth Evader.

I predict that today, you will repeat the same **** a minimum of 10 times.
How many times will you repeat the same **** today..

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 83,405
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2021, 9:48 am » wrote: No..

You didn't know the difference between an affirmative and a conditional answer.

You should do so now.

Thank me later.

Well, in the future use the quote function.  My answer to your question stands.  Those could have been any bodies words.  Real men use the quote function.  

But, unlike dad, we know you are a disappointment in the manhood department.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 90,430

Antifa
Huey » 15 Sep 2021, 9:51 am » wrote: Well, in the future use the quote function.  My answer to your question stands.  Those could have been any bodies words.  Real men use the quote function.  

But, unlike dad, we know you are a disappointment in the manhood department.
No....Real Men acknowledge their words UNCONDITIONALLY.

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 28,943
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2021, 9:50 am » wrote: How many times will you repeat the same **** today..
Projected again, and of course you ask a question without the question mark. God you are **** stupid as hell. 

That's one. 


1. Second repetition on the way.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 83,405
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2021, 9:53 am » wrote: No....Real Men acknowledge their words UNCONDITIONALLY.

I acknowledged them.  They could have been anybody's words.  Remember, you got an affirmative answer.  Look at the sentences again.  Don't bother to get back to me.

But I see you are only reinforcing my comment that one of the reasons you have over 101,000 posts across two forums in 4 years is you always try and have to have the last word.  That and the fact 81 pages of started threads.  Almost twice the number I have.  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 90,430

Antifa
Vegas » 15 Sep 2021, 9:53 am » wrote: Projected again, and of course you ask a question without the question mark. God you are **** stupid as hell. 

That's one. 

1. Second repetition on the way.
Projected again.

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 28,943
Politics: Conservative


Repeating me. 

That's 3. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 90,430

Antifa
Huey » 15 Sep 2021, 9:57 am » wrote: I acknowledged them.  They could have been anybody's words.  Remember, you got an affirmative answer.  Look at the sentences again.  Don't bother to get back to me.

But I see you are only reinforcing my comment that one of the reasons you have over 101,000 posts across two forums in 4 years is you always try and have to have the last word.  That and the fact 81 pages of started threads.  Almost twice the number I have.
Remember, you got an affirmative answer.  Look at the sentences again. 
If my name was on the quote of course they are my words.  
Are these your words?

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 90,430

Antifa
Vegas » 15 Sep 2021, 9:58 am » wrote: Repeating me. 

That's 3.
1. Acknowledge that you deliberately asked deflecting question to begin your usual 4 step ****.
2. Acknowledge that you are a coward for doing that sleazy tactic incessantly.
3. You will now acknowledge that you use gaslighting as a tactic by pretending that we never had previous conversations.
4. What is the difference between an exponential model vs a logistic model? Level 2+ answers only. Coward.
5. Acknowledge that your incessant posts about Potus 2008 is a lie and post my real mistake.
6. Acknowledge that you can't debunk my media comment, and that you are too stupid to understand that your repositing it 100 times with debunking it makes you look dumber than you already are. 
7. Acknowledge that your incessant posts about Playboy is out of pure desperation.
8. Acknowledge that you deliberately pretend that you don't know the rule on questions because you are a disgusting coward.
9. Acknowledge that you know I said I will post my sources/numbers on my Trump vs Biden thread after you own up to this list.
10.  I almost got BV to make a deal with me...almost. Give him some encouragement. - Liberal Forum Political Chat Room  
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 83,405
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2021, 10:00 am » wrote:
Huey » 15 Sep 2021, 9:57 am » wrote: I acknowledged them.  They could have been anybody's words.  Remember, you got an affirmative answer.  Look at the sentences again.  Don't bother to get back to me.

But I see you are only reinforcing my comment that one of the reasons you have over 101,000 posts across two forums in 4 years is you always try and have to have the last word.  That and the fact 81 pages of started threads.  Almost twice the number I have.
Remember, you got an affirmative answer.  Look at the sentences again. 
If my name was on the quote of course they are my words.  
Are these your words?

 
 
Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2021, 7:47 am » wrote:
Huey » 15 Sep 2021, 7:29 am » wrote: Have you translated that question to english yet?  Or are YOU running from your words?  

If my name was on the quote of course they are my words.  And they hold true.  Now, that is an affirmative answer to your question.  Don't lie and say I ran from it because you are not man enough to post a link.  And no, I did not mistakenly place this on this thread.  If you don't post a link I will answer any way I like.  Plus, you have a pic to post.
Have you translated that question to english yet?  Or are YOU running from your words?  
why ask questions abput questions you don't answer, Tiny?
If my name was on the quote
They either are or are not.

Girlie up!

 
If you took it from the above quote of course they are my words.  

That is an affirmative answer because my quote is in this post.  As a man would do it, 9ffer.

What language is "9ffer"?  Why you RUNNING from YOUR words?  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 90,430

Antifa
Huey » 15 Sep 2021, 10:04 am » wrote:
If you took it from the above quote of course they are my words.  

That is an affirmative answer because my quote is in this post.  As a man would do it, 9ffer.

What language is "9ffer"?  Why you RUNNING from YOUR words?
A Man acknowledges his words UNCONDITIONALLY, Sheilagh.

You won't do so even when your conditions are met.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 83,405
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2021, 10:06 am » wrote: A Man acknowledges his words UNCONDITIONALLY, Sheilagh.

You won't do so even when your conditions are met.

I just did.  Again.  All you had to do was say yes, the quote had my name on it, Chicken Legs.  When you coming to my porch?

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 90,430

Antifa
Huey » 15 Sep 2021, 10:09 am » wrote: I just did.  Again.  All you had to do was say yes, the quote had my name on it, Chicken Legs.  When you coming to my porch?
No..

All you had to do was say "yes"..
When you coming to my porch?
Tow it within 100 miles.
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 83,405
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2021, 10:38 am » wrote:
Huey » 15 Sep 2021, 10:09 am » wrote: I just did.  Again.  All you had to do was say yes, the quote had my name on it, Chicken Legs.  When you coming to my porch?
No..

All you had to do was say "yes"..
When you coming to my porch?
Tow it within 100 miles.
 

 
No.  All you had to do was one of these two:

1.  Use the quote function.

2.  Or said yes, if you took it from a quote with my name on it.  I told you a long time this is how this is gonna work.   I'll have one other option to employ if you continue acting like yes than a man.

I see you are running from your words concerning the porch.  You realize I would be more of a challenge than your neighbor. 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,844

Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2021, 8:30 am » wrote: That is NOT an "affirmative" answer..

It is a CONDITIONAL response.


Because it begins with "If".


**** idiot.
evolving is conditional environment with each lifetime tied to adapting to the moment here. How all life works from there is up to the whole food chain evolving here one ancestor at a time, simultaneously present since conceived.

What part of real do you leave out of every reality eggplant? Physical absolute biology eternally separates those reproduced so far. The universe cycles because perpetual motion has specific limitations between inorganic and ancestral use of one periodic table of substances changing shape and for between eroding and decomposing.

deniers believe nobody can navigate beyond vernacular tribalism serving humanity's goals of making everyone doubt now is eternity to filter out tthe 1% ruthless tyrants among the civil savages sustaining homo sapien DNA.

Intellect isn't a higher form of physically evolving. Last 2,021 years have made that completely self evident.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Crazytrain, Famagusta, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, razoo, rippy3838, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Str8tEdge, TB7, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Yandex [Bot] and 216 guests