This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 3:23 pm » wrote:
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 3:17 pm » wrote: I'm a little girlie,
short and stout..

No ****.

I know I have won when you have to completely fabricate a quote.  You lose.  

What happened to are we worse last year or this year?  Run out of force fed talking points from your handler, The Cap?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Sep 2021, 3:16 pm » wrote: You would just stand there with the eyes of all your class mates staring at you  with no hope at all of being able describe what those numbers with all the zeros mean.
I do..

You don't..

The 2nd row is absolute, not percentage - they numbers understate by 2 orders of magnitude.

Death rate is the complement of the survival rate.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 3:25 pm » wrote: I know I have won when you have to completely fabricate a quote.  You lose.  

What happened to are we worse last year or this year?  Run out of force fed talking points from your handler, The Cap?
Was this a "loss"?

viewtopic.php?p=1792965#p1792965
What happened to are we worse last year or this year? 
You bolted again.
Run out of force fed talking points from your handler, The Cap?
Can you 9ffer up an example?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Sep 2021, 3:36 pm » wrote: Pure gibberish.
486 children [0-18] out of 74 million have died from CV19, which equals 1 out of every 152,263 children.
Do you care to DOUBLE DOWN DUMBO..? Image
Now express that as a PERCENTAGE.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 7:36 am » wrote: 5 ORPHANS....
​​​
​​​​​ON ACCOUNT OF STUPID.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/13/us/calif ... index.html

The couple was unvaccinated and died on August 26 and September 9, respectively, leaving behind children ranging in age from 3 weeks to 8 years old, Macias told CNN on Monday.

"It wasn't that they didn't want to be vaccinated -- they planned on it," she said. She was adamant that this was a personal choice and each wanted to learn more about its safety prior to being inoculated.

PAY ATTENTION, PEOPLE!

YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO MAKE AN INFORMED CHOICE. NEITHER IS TUCKER CARLSON - CERTAINLY NOT YOUR BUDDY, EARL. THIS IS A DELUSION. FACEBOOK IS LYING TO YOU. 

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE AN INFORMED CHOICE, GET THE NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS...
​​​​​
IT WILL ONLY TAKE YOU A DECADE.

You are literally doing a 'think of the children' post? How stupid. Why are you so anti science? a legitimite scientific observation that dictates policy which will impact all 360 million us citizens should have a better dataset than 5. This is completely childish. How many children have recovered from covid and therefore have more effective antibodies now than vaccination can provide? deal with reality, not appeal to emotion.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 14 Sep 2021, 4:42 pm » wrote: You are literally doing a 'think of the children' post? How stupid. Why are you so anti science? a legitimite scientific observation that dictates policy which will impact all 360 million us citizens should have a better dataset than 5. This is completely childish. How many children have recovered from covid and therefore have more effective antibodies now than vaccination can provide? deal with reality, not appeal to emotion.
You understand that you're a **** cretin, right?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 4:05 pm » wrote: Was this a "loss"?

viewtopic.php?p=1792965#p1792965

You bolted again.

Can you 9ffer up an example?
You are gonna have to clean up that question.  That third word doesn’t look like English.  I’ll check in the morning to see if you did better the 2nd time around.

As you read that remember the old saying about stones and glass house, spelling boy.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blacks are dying more per capita than whites from Covid-19. Blacks statically have more babies than whites. Blacks are less likely than whites to get the vaccine. Where are all the stories of the black orphans whose parents didn't get the Fauci ouchie? Don't fit the conservatives are suicidal backwoods idiot narrative.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 4:51 pm » wrote: You understand that you're a **** cretin, right?

I know you love saying that but as far as I can tell I only have ever made you look stupid whenever we speak.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

solon » 14 Sep 2021, 12:44 pm » wrote: You are a LIAR and a MORON it has been given to more than a BILLION people around the world BRAINWASHED MORON for about ten MONTHS now. GOD you are STUPID
How many are dead from your “safe” experimental shot that doesn’t prevent Covid anyway?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 14 Sep 2021, 5:22 pm » wrote: How many are dead from your “safe” experimental shot that doesn’t prevent Covid anyway?
Much more than 5!

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 7:36 am » wrote: 5 ORPHANS....
​​​
​​​​​ON ACCOUNT OF STUPID.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/13/us/calif ... index.html

The couple was unvaccinated and died on August 26 and September 9, respectively, leaving behind children ranging in age from 3 weeks to 8 years old, Macias told CNN on Monday.

"It wasn't that they didn't want to be vaccinated -- they planned on it," she said. She was adamant that this was a personal choice and each wanted to learn more about its safety prior to being inoculated.

PAY ATTENTION, PEOPLE!

YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO MAKE AN INFORMED CHOICE. NEITHER IS TUCKER CARLSON - CERTAINLY NOT YOUR BUDDY, EARL. THIS IS A DELUSION. FACEBOOK IS LYING TO YOU. 

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE AN INFORMED CHOICE, GET THE NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS...
​​​​​
IT WILL ONLY TAKE YOU A DECADE.

Highly likely fake news like everything else CNN regurgitates. 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Sep 2021, 7:19 pm » wrote: Clueless, brainwashed Libtards like BV still believe that MICHAEL BROWN WAS A GENTLE GIANT, Treyvon Marton "DINDU NUFFINZ" and that LATINO GEORGE ZIMMERMAN was AN EVIL  WHITE SUPREMACIST.... Image

Oh man.....That reminds me of how Isabel helped build the internets biggest 400 PLUS PAGE FAIL thread about Trayvon Martin.

She argued and argued and argued how Zimmerman committed murder and he was going to spend the rest of his life in prison.  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Sep 2021, 7:29 pm » wrote: I am not surprised...but thanks for revealing what a mass media brainwashed, social media addicted, virtue signalling  idiot she is..... Image

She bought ALL the lies. Ended up changing her screen name to Demoman after Hillary got gutted by Trump. She spent the entire campaign shilling for the shriller. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 14 Sep 2021, 5:17 pm » wrote: I know you love saying that but as far as I can tell I only have ever made you look stupid whenever we speak.
Are you ever sober?

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Sep 2021, 7:34 pm » wrote: When the SHTF..she will be the one who shows up on your door step cold, wet, hungry and out of options....not you.... Image
It makes me smile to think about the torment inside that soul and how all she sees is Jamie Brinkman in the mirror.

There is no greater example:“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”
― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 14 Sep 2021, 8:06 am » wrote: just keep letting foriegners waltz right into the country, who cares if they are infected right?
Reckon where your ancestral relatives waltzed in from, carrying smallpox and typhoid.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 7:34 pm » wrote:
FOS » 14 Sep 2021, 5:17 pm » wrote: I know you love saying that but as far as I can tell I only have ever made you look stupid whenever we speak.
Are you ever sober?

Beats me...but always the fraud.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Of course. But even my drunk self would easily defeat you.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Another **** question. Not one question has this fool answered . Not one. Not even one. From anyone. Ever.