This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 3:09 pm » wrote: Does that mean the US is worse off than a year ago?

Gird your loins, Sheilagh..

Yup.  Using your standards. So what else you got aside from questions?  You have a beach pic to post so questions are not really going to be answered right away.  All in my time.  And my time is tied to your time in admitting that pic does not exist.  In actuality it is really in your time before I will address your questions. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 3:10 pm » wrote:
Your memory is so short.  I decided to move this to this thread because the subject matter on the other is well above your abilities to understand it.  

Post the thread title to that thread!  LOL!

You also passed up a golden opportunity to do what you do best.  Hammer Trump.  But your handlers have not ordered you to yet.
Can you name any of these "handlers", credulous usefool?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 3:13 pm » wrote: Can you name any of these "handlers", credulous usefool?

I will answer in my own time which is really in your own time. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 3:11 pm » wrote: Yup.  Using your standards. So what else you got aside from questions?  You have a beach pic to post so questions are not really going to be answered right away.  All in my time.  And my time is tied to your time in admitting that pic does not exist.  In actuality it is really in your time before I will address your questions.
Yup.  Using your standards.
no....those aren't my standards....
​​​​​
I'm not an idiot, Idiot.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 3:13 pm » wrote: I will answer in my own time which is really in your own time.
No, you won't..

We both know you are lying.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 3:10 pm » wrote: The idiot can't do math.
You would just stand there with the eyes of all your class mates staring at you  with no hope at all of being able describe what those numbers with all the zeros mean.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 3:15 pm » wrote:
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 3:11 pm » wrote: Yup.  Using your standards. So what else you got aside from questions?  You have a beach pic to post so questions are not really going to be answered right away.  All in my time.  And my time is tied to your time in admitting that pic does not exist.  In actuality it is really in your time before I will address your questions.
Yup.  Using your standards.
no....those aren't my standards....
​​​​​
I'm not an idiot, Idiot.

FIFY

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 3:17 pm » wrote: I'm a little girlie,
short and stout..

No ****.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 3:23 pm » wrote:
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 3:17 pm » wrote: I'm a little girlie,
short and stout..

No ****.

I know I have won when you have to completely fabricate a quote.  You lose.  

What happened to are we worse last year or this year?  Run out of force fed talking points from your handler, The Cap?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Sep 2021, 3:16 pm » wrote: You would just stand there with the eyes of all your class mates staring at you  with no hope at all of being able describe what those numbers with all the zeros mean.
I do..

You don't..

The 2nd row is absolute, not percentage - they numbers understate by 2 orders of magnitude.

Death rate is the complement of the survival rate.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 3:26 pm » wrote: I do..

You don't..

The 2nd row is absolute, not percentage - they numbers understate by 2 orders of magnitude.

Death rate is the complement of the survival rate.

Pure gibberish.
486 children [0-18] out of 74 million have died from CV19, which equals 1 out of every 152,263 children.
Do you care to DOUBLE DOWN DUMBO..? :rofl:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 3:25 pm » wrote: I know I have won when you have to completely fabricate a quote.  You lose.  

What happened to are we worse last year or this year?  Run out of force fed talking points from your handler, The Cap?
Was this a "loss"?

viewtopic.php?p=1792965#p1792965
What happened to are we worse last year or this year? 
You bolted again.
Run out of force fed talking points from your handler, The Cap?
Can you 9ffer up an example?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Sep 2021, 3:36 pm » wrote: Pure gibberish.
486 children [0-18] out of 74 million have died from CV19, which equals 1 out of every 152,263 children.
Do you care to DOUBLE DOWN DUMBO..? Image
Now express that as a PERCENTAGE.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 7:36 am » wrote: 5 ORPHANS....
​​​
​​​​​ON ACCOUNT OF STUPID.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/13/us/calif ... index.html

The couple was unvaccinated and died on August 26 and September 9, respectively, leaving behind children ranging in age from 3 weeks to 8 years old, Macias told CNN on Monday.

"It wasn't that they didn't want to be vaccinated -- they planned on it," she said. She was adamant that this was a personal choice and each wanted to learn more about its safety prior to being inoculated.

PAY ATTENTION, PEOPLE!

YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO MAKE AN INFORMED CHOICE. NEITHER IS TUCKER CARLSON - CERTAINLY NOT YOUR BUDDY, EARL. THIS IS A DELUSION. FACEBOOK IS LYING TO YOU. 

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE AN INFORMED CHOICE, GET THE NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS...
​​​​​
IT WILL ONLY TAKE YOU A DECADE.

You are literally doing a 'think of the children' post? How stupid. Why are you so anti science? a legitimite scientific observation that dictates policy which will impact all 360 million us citizens should have a better dataset than 5. This is completely childish. How many children have recovered from covid and therefore have more effective antibodies now than vaccination can provide? deal with reality, not appeal to emotion.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 14 Sep 2021, 4:42 pm » wrote: You are literally doing a 'think of the children' post? How stupid. Why are you so anti science? a legitimite scientific observation that dictates policy which will impact all 360 million us citizens should have a better dataset than 5. This is completely childish. How many children have recovered from covid and therefore have more effective antibodies now than vaccination can provide? deal with reality, not appeal to emotion.
You understand that you're a **** cretin, right?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 4:05 pm » wrote: Was this a "loss"?

viewtopic.php?p=1792965#p1792965

You bolted again.

Can you 9ffer up an example?
You are gonna have to clean up that question.  That third word doesn’t look like English.  I’ll check in the morning to see if you did better the 2nd time around.

As you read that remember the old saying about stones and glass house, spelling boy.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 4:24 pm » wrote: Now express that as a PERCENTAGE.
The truth about 0 to 18 year old death rate  works out to a  "SIX IN A MILLION CHANCE OF DEATH".....6 / 1,000,000......equals 99.9994% chance that it will never happen you dumb ****.
I will bet that in the past 2 years, the same amount of  kids have died from running with scissors or choking to death on a Happy Meal..... :rofl:  
No  Machinist on Earth can work to such an infintessimal, sub-bacterial, quantum physics level of  tolerance.
CARE TO "TRIPLE DOWN" DUMBO..?
CARE TO LOOK AT JUST PRE TEEN PROBABILITY OF DEATH...?
IF SO, IT WILL JUST MAKE YOU THAT MUCH MORE STUPID. Image  

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blacks are dying more per capita than whites from Covid-19. Blacks statically have more babies than whites. Blacks are less likely than whites to get the vaccine. Where are all the stories of the black orphans whose parents didn't get the Fauci ouchie? Don't fit the conservatives are suicidal backwoods idiot narrative.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 4:51 pm » wrote: You understand that you're a **** cretin, right?

I know you love saying that but as far as I can tell I only have ever made you look stupid whenever we speak.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

solon » 14 Sep 2021, 12:44 pm » wrote: You are a LIAR and a MORON it has been given to more than a BILLION people around the world BRAINWASHED MORON for about ten MONTHS now. GOD you are STUPID
How many are dead from your “safe” experimental shot that doesn’t prevent Covid anyway?