This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 90,430

Antifa
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 2:26 pm » wrote: LMAO!  There is no context where you have ever, or could, nail my head to the porch.  You are not smart enough.

Image   Image

your constant surprise at finding your head nailed to the porch is your problem

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 90,430

Antifa
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 2:25 pm » wrote: There was nothing I posted that was false.  Your comparison was to a state mandate.  You can continue to follow the Great Leader blindly. You do it well.
You can continue to run under the porch when you hear me approach.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 83,405
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 2:27 pm » wrote: We both know I'm appreciably smarter than you.

I know that my ability to determine the merits of available vaccines is materially inferior to that of the FDA. I haven't contributed to the popular delusion that this is a "personal choice"

That is another case of you not knowing what you don't know.

You are arguing with me because you do not think people  who have concerns about the virus should consult their doctor.  That is pretty stupid

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 90,430

Antifa
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 2:30 pm » wrote: That is another case of you not knowing what you don't know.

You are arguing with me because you do not think people  who have concerns about the virus should consult their doctor.  That is pretty stupid
people  who have concerns about the virus should consult their doctor. 
Then what?

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 83,405
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 2:29 pm » wrote: You can continue to run under the porch when you hear me approach.
:lol: There is no context where that would ever happen. 

 


User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 83,405
Politics: Liberacon

When you bump the original thread we can discuss it.  Make your case so to speak.

if you are done with your feeble talking points on our original discussion I’m out of this one unless you bump the original thread.
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 90,430

Antifa
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 2:47 pm » wrote: When you bump the original thread we can discuss it.  Make your case so to speak.

if you are done with your feeble talking points on our original discussion I’m out of this one unless you bump the original thread.
No need.

There, in your own words, is incontrovertible evidence of your cowardice.
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 83,405
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 2:49 pm » wrote: No need.

There, in your own words, is incontrovertible evidence of your cowardice.

The cowardice your failure to bump the original thread.  

Carry on, Mail Room.  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 90,430

Antifa
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 2:54 pm » wrote: The cowardice your failure to bump the original thread.  

Carry on, Mail Room.
no need to bump anything..

If you feel there is, do it.
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 83,405
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 2:55 pm » wrote: no need to bump anything..

If you feel there is, do it.

I don't.  I already won that one.  Go check my posts about the modern day definition and the historic one you are falling on your sword over.  Oh, wait, you are not man enough to do that.  My bad.  Never mind. 

Bye.  Go try to **** up the thread you trolled me to.  

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,119
Politics: Republican

Image

Can any of you Libtards say those really long numbers with all the zeros in them out loud..?

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 113,875
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 2:21 pm » wrote: Do you find that "compelling"?

Far more compelling than anything you've brought, fruit cake. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 90,430

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 14 Sep 2021, 2:57 pm » wrote: Far more compelling than anything you've brought, fruit cake.
Are you arguing that we are worse off than a year ago?

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 83,405
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 2:59 pm » wrote: Are you arguing that we are worse off than a year ago?
U.S. Surges Past 40 Million Covid Infections—Daily Case Count Far Higher Than Labor Day Weekend Of 2020
https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/ ... 85d6465fb7

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 90,430

Antifa
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 3:01 pm » wrote: U.S. Surges Past 40 Million Covid Infections—Daily Case Count Far Higher Than Labor Day Weekend Of 2020
https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/ ... 85d6465fb7
Are you making a case?

Which one?

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 83,405
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 3:02 pm » wrote: Are you making a case?

Which one?

Headline makes the case for me.  You were the one who bragged about your ability to understand information.  Have at it. 

Case wise, we are worse than a year ago. Remember, you claim I am not as smart as you and yet again I have to explain the information to you.  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 90,430

Antifa
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 3:04 pm » wrote: Headline makes the case for me.  You were the one who bragged about your ability to understand information.  Have at it. 

Case wise, we are worse than a year ago. Remember, you claim I am not as smart as you and yet again I have to explain the information to you.
Headline makes the case for me. 
Case wise, we are worse than a year ago.
Does that mean the US is worse off than a year ago?

Gird your loins, Sheilagh..

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 83,405
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 2:29 pm » wrote:
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 2:25 pm » wrote: There was nothing I posted that was false.  Your comparison was to a state mandate.  You can continue to follow the Great Leader blindly. You do it well.
You can continue to run under the porch when you hear me approach.

 
 
Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 3:06 pm » wrote:
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 3:00 pm » wrote: Remember, you are the one who mentioned it.  Not me. 

Anyway, I take it you have shot your wad concerning the topic?  Ignoring my last post explaining the 80b dollars?

If so, take your carnival barking elsewhere.
WTF did I mention?
Ignoring my last post explaining the 80b dollars?
you invented another issue and fought yourself to a pyhrric loss? 

 

Your memory is so short.  I decided to move this to this thread because the subject matter on the other is well above your abilities to understand it.  
you invented another issue and fought yourself to a pyhrric loss? 
Post the thread title to that thread!  LOL!

You also passed up a golden opportunity to do what you do best.  Hammer Trump.  But your handlers have not ordered you to yet.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 90,430

Antifa
GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Sep 2021, 2:56 pm » wrote: Image

Can any of you Libtards say those really long numbers with all the zeros in them out loud..?
The idiot can't do math.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Crazytrain, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, rippy3838, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Str8tEdge, TB7, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Yandex [Bot] and 215 guests