This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
5 ORPHANS....
​​​
​​​​​ON ACCOUNT OF STUPID.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/13/us/calif ... index.html

The couple was unvaccinated and died on August 26 and September 9, respectively, leaving behind children ranging in age from 3 weeks to 8 years old, Macias told CNN on Monday.

"It wasn't that they didn't want to be vaccinated -- they planned on it," she said. She was adamant that this was a personal choice and each wanted to learn more about its safety prior to being inoculated.

PAY ATTENTION, PEOPLE!

YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO MAKE AN INFORMED CHOICE. NEITHER IS TUCKER CARLSON - CERTAINLY NOT YOUR BUDDY, EARL. THIS IS A DELUSION. FACEBOOK IS LYING TO YOU. 

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE AN INFORMED CHOICE, GET THE NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS...
​​​​​
IT WILL ONLY TAKE YOU A DECADE.

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 7:36 am » wrote: 5 ORPHANS....
​​​

The couple was unvaccinated and died on August 26 and September 9, respectively, leaving behind children ranging in age from 3 weeks to 8 years old, Macias told CNN on Monday.

"It wasn't that they didn't want to be vaccinated -- they planned on it," she said. She was adamant that this was a personal choice and each wanted to learn more about its safety prior to being inoculated.

PAY ATTENTION, PEOPLE!

YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO MAKE AN INFORMED CHOICE. NEITHER IS TUCKER CARLSON - CERTAINLY NOT YOUR BUDDY, EARL. THIS IS A DELUSION. FACEBOOK IS LYING TO YOU. 

​​​​​
projecting guilt is so like you, always being so assurring real isn't real for everyone's reality's sake. Like you have a secret only those in charge know and make people pay to be led ancestrally cradle to grave giving up their time to make ruling elite's dreams come true.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
omh » 14 Sep 2021, 7:40 am » wrote: projecting guilt is so like you, always being so assurring real isn't real for everyone's reality's sake. Like you have a secret only those in charge know and make people pay to be led ancestrally cradle to grave giving up their time to make ruling elite's dreams come true.
Messaging matters.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

​​​

PAY ATTENTION, PEOPLE!

​​​​​
If these morons did not know it is safe by now they never will.

Darwin award winners

omh

Share      Unread post

in what degree or angle of perception by total sum individuals occupying time in the same space? Change your attitude from nobody knows to everyone navigates time mutually evolving now.

I would love to send you to eternal hell, but seems human intellect already established one in plain sight.
Last edited by omh on 14 Sep 2021, 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegasgiants » 14 Sep 2021, 7:42 am » wrote: If these morons did not know it is safe by now they never will.

Darwin award winners
If they really thought they were being "rational", given the "fat tail" risk, why wouldn't they hedge as parents and have one take the vaxx?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
omh » 14 Sep 2021, 7:49 am » wrote: in what degree or angle of perception by total sum individuals occupying time in the same space? Change your attitude from nobody knows to everyone navigates time mutually evolving now.
Could you just **** off with this **** for a day?

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 7:51 am » wrote: Could you just **** off with this **** for a day?
Deniers legislate morality, legality, ethics, economic value, rank among the living. I just seek equal opportunity to have my time being me as I compromised over a third of my time keeping reality working as socially designed to make living easier for everyone displaced so far.

You insist on tipping the scales and controlling everyone else's outcomes to your sense of intellectual superiority over the silent majority just evolving in plain sight.

You are so close to making civil people remove civic minded malcontents because civic minded malcontents have extorted and embezzled other people's ancestral time mutually evolving their ancestors long enough.

Your ideology created 1%ers governing 99%. give or take 9% more losses, reality ends with 90% of the population still adapting to space timed apart now.

I suggest your mentality back off.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

​​​

PAY ATTENTION, PEOPLE!

​​​​​

I guess you are saying they should have consulted their doctor.  

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

​​​

PAY ATTENTION, PEOPLE!

​​​​​

just keep letting foriegners waltz right into the country, who cares if they are infected right?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
SJConspirator » 14 Sep 2021, 8:06 am » wrote: just keep letting foriegners waltz right into the country, who cares if they are infected right?
Have you made any effort to determine if the were possible vectors in this instance?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 8:00 am » wrote: I guess you are saying they should have consulted their doctor.
Not at all.....not even close.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
omh » 14 Sep 2021, 7:58 am » wrote: Deniers legislate morality, legality, ethics, economic value, rank among the living. I just seek equal opportunity to have my time being me as I compromised over a third of my time keeping reality working as socially designed to make living easier for everyone displaced so far.

You insist on tipping the scales and controlling everyone else's outcomes to your sense of intellectual superiority over the silent majority just evolving in plain sight.

You are so close to making civil people remove civic minded malcontents because civic minded malcontents have extorted and embezzled other people's ancestral time mutually evolving their ancestors long enough.

Your ideology created 1%ers governing 99%. give or take 9% more losses, reality ends with 90% of the population still adapting to space timed apart now.

I suggest your mentality back off.
Thought I'd ask.

omh

Share      Unread post

You never ask anything than have people recite what you want them to believe possible or else syllogism leading psychological class warfare one generation after another making time so difficult to understand every brain shuts instinctively navigating space down until dead.

My brain never stopped navigating as a sole displacement.

who you rather be is defined as who you say you are in intellectual circles. I adapt to being boxed in my kinetic ancestral position. I imagine more than your faith allows in public debate.
Last edited by omh on 14 Sep 2021, 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
omh » 14 Sep 2021, 8:12 am » wrote: You never ask anything than have people recite what you want them to believe possible or else syllogism leading psychological class warfare one generation after another making time so difficult to understand every brain shuts instinctively navigating space down until dead.

My brain never stopped navigating as a sole displacement.
Start a thread about yourself.

Wait for us.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 8:09 am » wrote: Not at all.....not even close.

Just checking your consistency.  You want the masses to blindly follow your dear leader's mandates.  No need to consult your doctor.  Just get the shot.  

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 8:14 am » wrote: Start a thread about yourself.

Wait for us.

every thread I start is about how I escaped this intellectual prison planet of orchestrated doubt governed by corrupted power of suggestion some 350 to 400 reproductive cycles since dawn of civilization and context directs social outcomes of the 2 to 5 generations present.

You never noticed your own body never stays the same form achieved by getting conceived so far? Life isn't a lottery numbnuts. simple compounding combinations be it periodic table or DNA.

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 8:14 am » wrote: Start a thread about yourself.

Wait for us.

Do like the British site did to me, create a forum called Opaque Cognition and move any thread I start in any other forum to that quarantined page.

thing I learned since 1982, those corrupted know they are corrupted when calling everyone else liars and deniers about their founded in facts social identity.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 8:16 am » wrote: Just checking your consistency.  You want the masses to blindly follow your dear leader's mandates.  No need to consult your doctor.  Just get the shot.
And never listen to "Doctor Carlson"!!!! EVER! :x   :x   :x  

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Vegasgiants » 14 Sep 2021, 7:42 am » wrote: If these morons did not know it is safe by now they never will.

Darwin award winners
No one knows that it’s safe.