This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 14 Sep 2021, 2:41 pm » wrote: Milley took an Oath to the Country to Protect & Defend America....trump could give a **** about America as we've seen COUNTLESS TIMES
YOU are deranged with TDS and a goddamn LIAR.  Trump had America on the right track.  Braindead biden has derailed every bit of it. 
Milley ios a goddamn traitor. He should not have told china that he would warn them even if it were so which it wasn't. He committed TREASON.

Braindead biden and his puppet masters are the real threat.

Independent

Share      Unread post

Independent » 14 Sep 2021, 1:38 pm » wrote: Yup. 

He reached out secretly to China’s military. Holy ****.
what I said. 

I don’t see no mention of asking for help. Lying Solon. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Independent » 14 Sep 2021, 1:38 pm » wrote: Yup. 

He reached out secretly to China’s military. Holy ****.

He did.  Telling his counterpart he would warn them of any impending attack.  

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Independent » 14 Sep 2021, 3:11 pm » wrote: what I said. 

Then WHAT WAS THE POINT? If he was not SEEKING help from China instead of DOING HIS JOB then in WHAT POSSIBLY WAY could it have been TREASON?  If I misunderstood your INTENT here its because you are SO STUPID you were not making ANY POINT and thought you were. SO GFY pathetic brainwashed LOSER

Independent

Share      Unread post

Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 3:15 pm » wrote: He did.  Telling his counterpart he would warn them of any impending attack.
Solon tried to pretend I said something different. 

Lie exposed. 

Will he come clean?

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 14 Sep 2021, 3:05 pm » wrote: There should be statues of Milley.He' s a National Hero....and not only knew trump was a psycopath, but took action to protect America
Milley is a goddamn woke *** of a scumbag. He should have gone to Trump and talked to him about his unfounded concerns.  He committed TREASON with the enemy!!!

Independent

Share      Unread post

solon » 14 Sep 2021, 3:17 pm » wrote: Then WHAT WAS THE POINT? If he was not SEEKING help from China instead of DOING HIS JOB then in WHAT POSSIBLY WAY could it have been TREASON?  If I misunderstood your INTENT here its because you are SO STUPID you were not making ANY POINT and thought you were. SO GFY pathetic brainwashed LOSER
He told the Chinese General we would not attack first. And that if we did he would tell them in advance. 

How is it you do not understand that puts the US in a weakened position?

solon

Share      Unread post

He DID NOT he protect4ed America from a man undergoing an OBVIOUS MENTAL HEALTH MELTDOWN.  He did his JOB LIAR. You are SUCH A TRAITOR.  Supporting the man trying to PULL OFF A FASCIST COUP and scaring the bejeezus out of China and ATTACKING the man DOING HIS JOB assuring UNHINGED LOSER Trump didn't do anything to START WW3 You are a TRAITOR and FAR TOO STUPID to understand this issue. He did EXACTLY what those around Nixon did in HIS LAST days as HE was melting down and NO ONE ACCUSED THEM of Treason

Independent

Share      Unread post

solon » 14 Sep 2021, 3:17 pm » wrote: Then WHAT WAS THE POINT? If he was not SEEKING help from China instead of DOING HIS JOB then in WHAT POSSIBLY WAY could it have been TREASON?  If I misunderstood your INTENT here its because you are SO STUPID you were not making ANY POINT and thought you were. SO GFY pathetic brainwashed LOSER
Not my fault you don’t understand what “reached out” means. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

solon » 14 Sep 2021, 3:17 pm » wrote:
Independent » 14 Sep 2021, 3:11 pm » wrote: what I said. 

Then WHAT WAS THE POINT? If he was not SEEKING help from China instead of DOING HIS JOB then in WHAT POSSIBLY WAY could it have been TREASON?  If I misunderstood your INTENT here its because you are SO STUPID you were not making ANY POINT and thought you were. SO GFY pathetic brainwashed LOSER

If an attack was imminent on china (it wasn't) and Milley promised to his chinese counterpart he would warn them (according to Woodward he did) that is a treasonous act. 

Independent

Share      Unread post

solon » 14 Sep 2021, 3:20 pm » wrote: He DID NOT he protect4ed America from a man undergoing an OBVIOUS MENTAL HEALTH MELTDOWN.  He did his JOB LIAR. You are SUCH A TRAITOR.  Supporting the man trying to PULL OFF A FASCIST COUP and scaring the bejeezus out of China and ATTACKING the man DOING HIS JOB assuring UNHINGED LOSER Trump didn't do anything to START WW3 You are a TRAITOR and FAR TOO STUPID to understand this issue. He did EXACTLY what those around Nixon did in HIS LAST days as HE was melting down and NO ONE ACCUSED THEM of Treason
You’re a nutcase. 

solon

Share      Unread post

Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 3:15 pm » wrote: He did.  Telling his counterpart he would warn them of any impending attack.
NOT what they story said rather that we were NOT going to attack them. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

solon » 14 Sep 2021, 3:20 pm » wrote:
He DID NOT he protect4ed America from a man undergoing an OBVIOUS MENTAL HEALTH MELTDOWN.  He did his JOB LIAR. You are SUCH A TRAITOR.  Supporting the man trying to PULL OFF A FASCIST COUP and scaring the bejeezus out of China and ATTACKING the man DOING HIS JOB assuring UNHINGED LOSER Trump didn't do anything to START WW3 You are a TRAITOR and FAR TOO STUPID to understand this issue. He did EXACTLY what those around Nixon did in HIS LAST days as HE was melting down and NO ONE ACCUSED THEM of Treason
You use the word treason all the time.  This is treason:

COUP: General Milley Secretly Pledged to Warn Chinese Communist Party if Trump Planned a Strike.

“General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise,” he added. “Li took the chairman at his word,” The Washington Post notes.

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/coup- ... -a-strike/

solon

Share      Unread post

Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 3:22 pm » wrote: You use the word treason all the time.  This is treason:

COUP: General Milley Secretly Pledged to Warn Chinese Communist Party if Trump Planned a Strike.

“General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise,” he added. “Li took the chairman at his word,” The Washington Post notes.

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/coup- ... -a-strike/
NOT a credible sourceImageImageQUESTIONABLE SOURCEA questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources. 
  • Overall, we rate The National Pulse Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, affiliation with a known questionable group, and a few failed fact checks.
Even so telling a scared ally we are NOT going to sneak attack you like Pearl harbor which we have NEVER DONE is not treason.  Trump trying to END DEMOCRACY and pull off a COUP  making himself a FASCIST DICTATOR who doesn't have to WIN elections to stay in power now THAT is being a TRAITOR
Actually I use the word TRAITOR a lot Treason more rarely

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
Neo » 14 Sep 2021, 1:36 pm » wrote: This is called sedition and acts as further proof there was a deep state acting against Trump. While that might comfort some in the ****** hat wearing set, it should alarm all real Americans.
General Milley swore an oath to be loyal to the Constitution and to his country.

He did not swear loyalty to Trump.

I'm glad General Milley was there, serving as a guardrail on our democracy.  

Huey

Share      Unread post

solon » 14 Sep 2021, 3:28 pm » wrote: NOT a credible sourceImageImageQUESTIONABLE SOURCEA questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources. 
  • Overall, we rate The National Pulse Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, affiliation with a known questionable group, and a few failed fact checks.
Even so telling a scared ally we are NOT going to sneak attack you like Pearl harbor which we have NEVER DONE is not treason.  Trump trying to END DEMOCRACY and pull off a COUP  making himself a FASCIST DICTATOR who doesn't have to WIN elections to stay in power now THAT is being a TRAITOR
Actually I use the word TRAITOR a lot Treason more rarely

That's nice.  It was either in Woodward's book and the WAPO or it wasn't.  You show it is not you win.  Until then you lose. 

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Woodward and Costa.....2 of the most Credible Authors in America

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
RollingRock » 14 Sep 2021, 3:29 pm » wrote: General Milley swore an oath to be loyal to the Constitution and to his country.

He did not swear loyalty to Trump.

I'm glad General Milley was there, serving as a guardrail on our democracy.
What you call a guard rail is clearly sedition. You wouldn't support a general taking the same actions against Obama or Biden. 

solon

Share      Unread post

Neo is of course a LIAR. All he DOES is LIE. If Obama or Biden were as CLEARLY unhinged as Trump was and trying to PULL OFF A RIGHTWING FASCIST COUP like Trump was OF COURSE I would approve of someone taking steps to assure they dont do something RASH and I don't approve of our nuclear option being in ONE PERSONS HANDS under ANY circumstances but LIAR that he is neo tries to convince us of his AMAZING MIND READING POWERS the ones that DO NOT EXIST the thing to remember with EVERY Neo post is that NEO IS A LIAR

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Cedar » 14 Sep 2021, 1:19 pm » wrote: Sounds like Gen Milley committed a crime.
He absolutely did…and admits it.

He should be called back to active duty and summarily face court martial.  When convicted he was be stripped of rank, dishonorably discharged and lose all benefits.  He had no authority to do anything to the authority of the President…his job is to obey orders.