This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 2:55 pm » wrote: More than you ROTC.  (Run Off to Canada)

But hey, come on down and approach my porch.  As you talked about earlier.
You are more courageous if I drive 600 miles to chase you?

Aren't you "disabled"?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 2:57 pm » wrote: You are more courageous if I drive 600 miles to chase you?

Aren't you "disabled"?

Remember, you are the one who mentioned it.  Not me. 

Anyway, I take it you have shot your wad concerning the topic?  Ignoring my last post explaining the 80b dollars?

If so, take your carnival barking elsewhere.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 3:00 pm » wrote: Remember, you are the one who mentioned it.  Not me. 

Anyway, I take it you have shot your wad concerning the topic?  Ignoring my last post explaining the 80b dollars?

If so, take your carnival barking elsewhere.
WTF did I mention?
Ignoring my last post explaining the 80b dollars?
you invented another issue and fought yourself to a pyhrric loss? 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 2:53 pm » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 2:47 pm » wrote: No...we removed them well after your Beloved Douche Fuehrer wanted them removed.

We don't know that either.  This thread is about the equipment left behind. Another case of you not knowing what you don't know.  A smart man would have first went after the thread title and explained the 80b dollar number was incorrect.  Trump was wrong.  But you didn't because you are a troll.

The 80 billion dollar # represents all the money spent to train, equip and house the Afghan military and police — so weapons are just a part of that. At this point, no one really knows the value of the equipment that was seized by the Taliban.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... s-weapons/

In your eagerness to troll and flame you gave up an opportunity to make a real point.  Probably because you didn't know it. So instead you do the only thing you could do.  Attempt to start **** over a subject you are not intellectually armed enough to be part off.  

Just want to get this beyond the Chicken Legs' diversion.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 3:12 pm » wrote: Just want to get this beyond the Chicken Legs' diversion.
More pointless ****..

Huey

Share      Unread post

Post the thread title!  :rofl:  

Don't bother.  My "****" is right on topic.  If you are incapable of returning to the topic don't bother responding or asking questions.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 3:18 pm » wrote: Post the thread title!  Image  

Don't bother.  My "****" is right on topic.  If you are incapable of returning to the topic don't bother responding or asking questions.
So the OP says 80B, and your citation says 80B.

What does that have to do with anything I've posted?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 3:21 pm » wrote: So the OP says 80B, and your citation says 80B.

What does that have to do with anything I've posted?

Most of what you posted is pointless ****.  You came in here to troll.  If you are not going to discuss the topic Keyboard Warrior we are done.  

The point is it was not 80 billion.  Trump exaggerated.  In your haste to troll you had a golden opportunity to actually make a factual argument about something Trump said.  Instead i had to make it for you.  You just don't know what you don't know.  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

JeanMoulin » 14 Sep 2021, 12:47 pm » wrote: I'm going to try to explain this in a way even a redneck may understand. So a man in Florida buys a new car for his girlfriend 20 years ago. Flash to the present. The girlfriend of 20 years decides she's had enough of his **** and moves to Reno taking the car with her. Somewhere near Death Valley the car overheats, starts knocking and smoking, but she makes it to Reno. The Florida man gets a call from the Reno PD they found his car, still in his name, abandoned in a parking lot. They tell him it runs, but barely. It's dented up, windows are all broken, and the tires are bald. Do you think the Florida man will be stupid enough to fly out to Reno, spend the money to retrieve the car and have it transported back to Florida?  Probably, because he's a stupid redneck.
Go ahead and base your opinions on wishful thinking, sour grapes and wouldacouldas
You obviously don't know anything about MILSPEC equipment.
In 1975 I saw pallets full of supercharged 283 Chevy APC engines that had been sitting in storage since I was born ...test ran under load with no leaks, no misses and sold at auction.

razoo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Think about Nam, Iraq, .............. and all other places on the planet. USA government has 800-1000 bases throughout the world.

Not everyone wants our military occupying their country. 800-1000 bases is a lot of tax dollars. I'll give up 600 bases in trade for Single Payer Health Insurance and College, Jr College or Vocational Tech training for our children.

And we'll most likely make friends by closing 600 bases.

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

razoo » 14 Sep 2021, 3:32 pm » wrote: Think about Nam, Iraq, .............. and all other places on the planet. USA government has 800-1000 bases throughout the world.

Not everyone wants our military occupying their country. 800-1000 bases is a lot of tax dollars. I'll give up 600 bases in trade for Single Payer Health Insurance and College, Jr College or Vocational Tech training for our children.

BRAVO

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

razoo » 14 Sep 2021, 3:32 pm » wrote: Think about Nam, Iraq, .............. and all other places on the planet. USA government has 800-1000 bases throughout the world.

Hell yeah

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Think about the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS our boys spend in those foreign lands...!

What a waste..!
Bring our boys home and let them guard our borders and spend their money at home..... :clap:  .

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Using the military to guard borders besides being ILLEGAL would be like using a sledge hammer to kill ants. This is the kind of ABJECT STUPIDITY I come to expect from TreasonMonkey MORONS and RACIST PIGS

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 3:24 pm » wrote: Most of what you posted is pointless ****.  You came in here to troll.  If you are not going to discuss the topic Keyboard Warrior we are done.  

The point is it was not 80 billion.  Trump exaggerated.  In your haste to troll you had a golden opportunity to actually make a factual argument about something Trump said.  Instead i had to make it for you.  You just don't know what you don't know.
But the argument isn't about the amount..

It's about the Talking Point of "abandoned equipment".

I've paid little attention to the fingerpointing. It's pointless.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Sep 2021, 3:27 pm » wrote: Go ahead and base your opinions on wishful thinking, sour grapes and wouldacouldas
You obviously don't know anything about MILSPEC equipment.
In 1975 I saw pallets full of supercharged 283 Chevy APC engines that had been sitting in storage since I was born ...test ran under load with no leaks, no misses and sold at auction.
The storage of surplus and excess military gear is profitable and recurring business.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 4:28 pm » wrote: But the argument isn't about the amount..

It's about the Talking Point of "abandoned equipment".

I've paid little attention to the fingerpointing. It's pointless.
Which doesn’t amount to 80b.

You have gotten enough of my time today with your mindless ramblings.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 4:53 pm » wrote: Which doesn’t amount to 80b.

You have gotten enough of my time today with your mindless ramblings.
But the value isn't the point..
You have gotten enough of my time today
i had enough enough long before this.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 4:30 pm » wrote: The storage of surplus and excess military gear is profitable and recurring business.

So what...?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
There's are incentives to keep it...